Hail and well met

LyricalLyric

Certified Cool Guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Nerdy title aside, what's up? I go by the name Lyric online, I'm 17, male, nerdy as nerdy can be. I've done a fair amount of roleplay in my past, I even ran a few cringey fan accounts on instagram where i'd roleplay as fictional characters (mainly nintendo characters) when I was, I think 13? Well, however long I've been roleplaying for, I like to think I have a way with words (this post doesn't count). I'd actually like to be a screen writer and director when I'm older, so coming somewhere like here is probably some good practice. I'm a fan of a lot of nerdy stuff, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Zelda, Halo, Naruo, My Hero Academia, Jojo (I swear I'm not a weeb), D&D, and other stuff. Couple little facts about me; I'm Canadian, my favourite movie of all time is Back to the Future, favourite video game is Octopath Traveler, I can do weird stuff with my double jointed shoulders, I have two dogs (a wiener dog and a chocolate lab puppy) and at the age of 6 I was born without a face. Well yeah, that's pretty much me. Stay classy!

Nice! Welcome man!

Perfect place to practice writing and to experiment. Just find some partners that you have chemistry with and it should be a good time!

Enjoy your stay here.

Which canon character do you rp as for marvel or dc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back