• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu!!

art_ificial

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! I would really love to find someone to do a Haikyuu!! rp with. Interested in canonxcanon. I am super into fun AUs and would love to brainstorm plots. I have some ideas already, too. I am basically open for any ship, though I do have some favorites, I'm super willing to try something new.

Hey, if you're still up to it, I'd be craving some HQ!! pairings (MxM)
What are your favourites?
I have a couple of favourites though I am not sure I am able to play all pairings/characters equally well
I'll cut it down to who I'd love the most currently and will mark the character I'd prefer to play with a *

Iwaizumi*/Oikawa
Bokuto/Akaashi*
Daichi*/Sugawara
Asahi*/Nishinoya
Ukai/Takeda*

Please let me know what parings you like, if you're still interested
There are more pairings I find interesting and might be able to get into, my favs are pretty standard, I know

I love to discuss and plan plots. I usually tend to write a couple of paragraphs/500 words or more if I am setting a scene or describing some action but I can also adapt and especially during interactions we can get shorter/more interactive

Either way, let me know if you are interested
we can always work things out and try to see how compatible we might be, if it doesn't work, no hard feelings
I know from experience how hard it is to find someone you really click with

Last edited:
Hey, if you're still up to it, I'd be craving some HQ!! pairings (MxM)
What are your favourites?
I have a couple of favourites though I am not sure I am able to play all pairings/characters equally well
I'll cut it down to who I'd love the most currently and will mark the character I'd prefer to play with a *

Iwaizumi*/Oikawa
Bokuto/Akaashi*
Daichi*/Sugawara
Asahi*/Nishinoya
Ukai/Takeda*

Please let me know what parings you like, if you're still interested
There are more pairings I find interesting and might be able to get into, my favs are pretty standard, I know

I love to discuss and plan plots. I usually tend to write a couple of paragraphs/500 words or more if I am setting a scene or describing some action but I can also adapt and especially during interactions we can get shorter/more interactive

Either way, let me know if you are interested
we can always work things out and try to see how compatible we might be, if it doesn't work, no hard feelings
I know from experience how hard it is to find someone you really click with
Hi I know this reply wasn’t directed at me but I saw you were interested in an HQ!! Rp and I’m looking for a partner! :3

I write a minimum of two to three paragraphs and I’m really interested in Asahi/Nishinoya or even Bokuto/Akaashi let me know if you’re interested!

Hi I know this reply wasn’t directed at me but I saw you were interested in an HQ!! Rp and I’m looking for a partner! :3

I write a minimum of two to three paragraphs and I’m really interested in Asahi/Nishinoya or even Bokuto/Akaashi let me know if you’re interested!

I'm so sorry, I only just saw your message to me, I'll dm you since I don't want to hijack this interest check

Users who are viewing this thread

Back