• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern haikyuu rp?

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
Thinking about an rp based on the Haikyuu! anime, basically about a team of volleyball players from a forgotten school coming together to bring their team to the top. anybody interested?

i was thinking an original universe, tho maybe we could have some of the other teams mentioned in the background!

I mean I'm down to try this. I love the verse now making an oc will be a little bit more of a struggle for me since the weekends are the only time I have. We can have this team maybe watching old videos of the team from like maybe a year ago and this team decides they have a lot of work to do.

Cool! Let me know when you do and I will send the request. I will let you know I can be slow since work has been hectic. I'm glad you like the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back