• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu or My Hero Academia RP?

thelovelyloser

a newbie
Hello! I'm a bit new to this site so please forgive me. I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying and thought I should try here. At the moment I'm really looking for a Haikyuu or My Hero Academia rp. Typically I prefer using ocs x canon but I'm wiling to try canon x canon or other fandoms that I'm in. I have the most experience with mxf but once again I'm willing to try anything! I usually rp with doubles and do my best to match how much the other person writes. At the minimum I'm willing to do a paragraph but always prefer them being longer! Let me know if you're interested here or in pms 🥰 If you'd like to follow the story or do any type of au/scenario just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back