• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Haikyuu, Kuroken roleplay

yoonamisa

I did not mean to add those tags, but I don't know how to delete them </3
The girlfriend does not stay long in the roleplay, also.//

Kuroo got a girlfriend, who he would constantly show off at games, or just talk about when he and Kenma hung out. Kenma has had a bit of an attitude since then. He had a crush on his best friend, that was pretty obvious if you paid attention, but obviously, that was a skill Kuroo lacked. Or maybe he just didn’t care. At the start of Kuroo and his girlfriend’s relationship, Kenma tried being nice to her, he tried to be happy for Kuroo. It clearly didn’t last long, though. But that was because she kept picking on him. She’d take his phone or console from him just to force a response out of him, make remarks about his quietness, ask questions about his hair, and overall, was just being a bother. When Kuroo would come back, she’d act like a totally different person. Not to mention, she’d whine all the time and throw a fit when she didn’t get what she wanted. “Kuroo!” She exclaimed as soon as Kenma walked through the door. Kuroo and Kenma were supposed to have been hanging out, without her there. Kenma just rolled his eyes, sitting down, planning to ignore the two of them. He played on his console, not paying attention to them, as he was preoccupied with his game.That was until Kenma felt a hand grab his console and pull it out of his hands. “Give it back.” He muttered, looking up, only to be met with the eyes of Kuroo. “He’s not gonna give it back until you apologize to me for being mean to me.” His girlfriend stands up, crossing her arms. Kenma just shook his head, ignoring her. “Give it back.” He repeated, letting his hair fall into his face.

Last edited:
I did not mean to add those tags, but I don't know how to delete them </3
The girlfriend does not stay long in the roleplay, also.//

Kuroo got a girlfriend, who he would constantly show off at games, or just talk about when he and Kenma hung out. Kenma has had a bit of an attitude since then. He had a crush on his best friend, that was pretty obvious if you paid attention, but obviously, that was a skill Kuroo lacked. Or maybe he just didn’t care. At the start of Kuroo and his girlfriend’s relationship, Kenma tried being nice to her, he tried to be happy for Kuroo. It clearly didn’t last long, though. But that was because she kept picking on him. She’d take his phone or console from him just to force a response out of him, make remarks about his quietness, ask questions about his hair, and overall, was just being a bother. When Kuroo would come back, she’d act like a totally different person. Not to mention, she’d whine all the time and throw a fit when she didn’t get what she wanted. “Kuroo!” She exclaimed as soon as Kenma walked through the door. Kuroo and Kenma were supposed to have been hanging out, without her there. Kenma just rolled his eyes, sitting down, planning to ignore the two of them. He played on his console, not paying attention to them, as he was preoccupied with his game.That was until Kenma felt a hand grab his console and pull it out of his hands. “Give it back.” He muttered, looking up, only to be met with the eyes of Kuroo. “He’s not gonna give it back until you apologize to me for being mean to me.” His girlfriend stands up, crossing her arms. Kenma just shook his head, ignoring her. “Give it back.” He repeated, letting his hair fall into his face.

I would love to do this rp! Which character would you be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back