• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu!!, Attack on Titan and More!

Ollu

Hey Im Oliver! but you can just call me Olly! I love RPing and I've been looking for some partners to fangirl/boy with and have some fun talking about anime and tv shows!

I'm a fairly literate Role player and I tend to have medium length to semi short replies! Depending on how busy I am. I always reply at LEAST once a day. I respond way more during night time since that's when i'm most free. I'm also a night owl. >:3c

I only have three things I request from an RP partner:
1.) That you be at least 18!
2.) that you're not robotic. I love talking and making new friends through roleplays and I hate for things to be really awkward and I can't talk to you. So don't mind if I try to strike a convo! I'm a really nice person!! and love to gush and talk about the characters in the roleplay. <3
3.) I only RP on Discord! I don't really like Role Playing on things that I don't have a good DM just bc I use my phone a lot and want to be able to reply fairly easily.

Onto the fandoms!! the best part! Ones in bold are the pairings im really aiming for.
Fandoms i'm interested in:

Attack on Titan
Haikyuu!!
Boku no hero academia
Overwatch

Pairings!!:
Attack on titan:
- Armin x Erwin
- Armin x Jean
- Armin x Eren

- Sasha x Mikasa
- Ymir x Krista
- Sasha x Connie
- Jean x Eren

Haikyuu!!:
- Yamaguchi x Tsukishima
- Kenma x Hinata
- Yaku x Noya

- Yachi x Kiyoko
- Kenma x Kuroo
- OC x Canon
- Yamaguchi x Oikawa
- Asahi x Noya

Boku no hero Academia:
- Deku x Bokugo
- Bokugo x Kirishima
- Kirishima x Kaminari
- Deku x Ochako
- Touga x Dabi
- Touga x Ochako
- Touga x Deku
- Froppy x Ochako
- All Might x Aizawa

Overwatch:
- Lucio x Doomfist
- Hanzo x Mcree
- D.va x Lucio
- Mei x Junkrat
-Mercy x Moira

Also!! Don't be shy to mention some other pairings that I haven't thought of! I'd be more than happy to work something out! another thing I'm a tad bit behind on Boku no Hero Academia! And i'm catching up as I write this actually!! ;; I look forward to RPing with you!

Last edited:
Hey Im Oliver! but you can just call me Olly! I love RPing and I've been looking for some partners to fangirl/boy with and have some fun talking about anime and tv shows!

I'm a fairly literate Role player and I tend to have medium length to semi short replies! Depending on how busy I am. I always reply at LEAST once a day. I respond way more during night time since that's when i'm most free. I'm also a night owl. >:3c

I only have three things I request from an RP partner:
1.) That you be at least 18!
2.) that you're not robotic. I love talking and making new friends through roleplays and I hate for things to be really awkward and I can't talk to you. So don't mind if I try to strike a convo! I'm a really nice person!! and love to gush and talk about the characters in the roleplay. <3
3.) I only RP on Discord! I don't really like Role Playing on things that I don't have a good DM just bc I use my phone a lot and want to be able to reply fairly easily.

Onto the fandoms!! the best part! Ones in bold are the pairings im really aiming for.
Fandoms i'm interested in:

Attack on Titan
Haikyuu!!
Boku no hero academia
Overwatch

Pairings!!:
Attack on titan:
- Armin x Erwin
- Armin x Jean
- Armin x Eren

- Sasha x Mikasa
- Ymir x Krista
- Sasha x Connie
- Jean x Eren

Haikyuu!!:
- Yamaguchi x Tsukishima
- Kenma x Hinata
- Yaku x Noya

- Yachi x Kiyoko
- Kenma x Kuroo
- OC x Canon
- Yamaguchi x Oikawa
- Asahi x Noya

Boku no hero Academia:
- Deku x Bokugo
- Bokugo x Kirishima
- Kirishima x Kaminari
- Deku x Ochako
- Touga x Dabi
- Touga x Ochako
- Touga x Deku
- Froppy x Ochako
- All Might x Aizawa

Overwatch:
- Lucio x Doomfist
- Hanzo x Mcree
- D.va x Lucio
- Mei x Junkrat
-Mercy x Moira

Also!! Don't be shy to mention some other pairings that I haven't thought of! I'd be more than happy to work something out! another thing I'm a tad bit behind on Boku no Hero Academia! And i'm catching up as I write this actually!! ;; I look forward to RPing with you!
Boosting this up~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back