• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hai!

TotallyNotTheDoctor

Time Travel Connoisseur
Hey everyone! I've been inactive for a while (had to go offline for nearly a month due to computer problems) and I don't have any running RP's. Of course, I would like to get into a few 1x1's. All I need is a partner (or multiple; I'd love to do more than one 1x1 at a time).

I have a few ideas as to the plot of the roleplays.

WATCH_DOGS: The legendary Vigilante runs into some trouble with a foreign terrorist group after accidentally getting one of their spies killed. (One of us could be Aiden Pearce and the other could either be an enemy spy or a hired gun, both looking to gain Aiden's trust. I know the game's fame has kind of faded, but I think we could get a great roleplay going from it.)

Trouble in paradise: A great futuristic Utopian society is attacked by brutal extraterrestrial warriors. Completely unarmed, the leaders of this society call upon the best mercenary in the galaxy to save them. (One of us is the mercenary and the other is the son/daughter of the Prime Minister.)

The Outcast: A vampire comes to a small town to hide from the monster hunters pursuing him/her. They are forced to live a normal life, getting a job and going to school (as their appearance suggests they're still in high school). (One of us is the vampire and the other is a monster hunter or just another citizen in the town that makes the vampire's acquaintance.)

I would love to hear your ideas as well, or if you would like to show me your take on my ideas, I'd love to hear them as well. I know these probably aren't the best ideas out there, so if you think you can make them better, by all means, go ahead. :) PM me if you're interested. Thanks for reading! :D

I feel ya'.(The absence because of a broken pc/desktop.) Anyway, I'm knew here and have no idea how to send a PM over a forum. So...I'm probably newbishly sending you an "I'm Interested!" message here. Reply soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back