• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chuckleshehe

WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• About me! hi! i generally type like this with other shorthands in ooc chat, but this doesn't go into my roleplay writing!
    ( ´ ▽ ` )/ i'm 22 and use he/they. i've been roleplaying off and on for at least 10 years now!

i tend to write anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs, mostly depends on how much my partner writes/how fast paced the scene is! i tend to stay around there as writing a lot more can cause me to become burnt out really quickly. please no one liners though, for certain situations of like quick back and forths for dialogue it can be okay but generally they're hard for me to work with and makes me lose interest!

i'm est timezone (-5 GMT) and can check in throughout the day! i haven't roleplayed in a while so i'm not sure if it'll be daily or more/less than that, but i can try to get to them in at least once a week!

i'd prefer to roleplay in pm instead of forums! i'd also rather roleplay with people who are 18+ years old! im open though to talking ooc on discord!

i'm fine with ghosting! things happen and i've done this before and i'll do it again lol. feel free to also remind me for responses if it's been a few days, sometimes i just forget! sorry if i ghost you tho!

Will and Won'ts for roleplaying!
    Will do:
    ♡ Slice of life and Fantasy(high or low!)
    ♡ Romcom silly roleplays
    ♡ Playing any gender ocs
    ♡ Playing multiple characters
    ♡ Short term roleplays
    ♡ On or Off site (would prefer on site though!)

Will NOT do:
    ♤ Historical fiction, High action/war, Apocalypse
    ♤ Extreme angst
    ♤ Anything LGBTphobic
    ♤ Playing a canon character in media
    ♤ Generally long roleplays

these are all general things, you can ask me more about these/ask about things not on the list as well!

Last edited:
Muse A is a shapeshifter who tried breaking into their house to turn their music down when they were out. When they hear the door open, they turn into their neighbors pet. Muse B is the neighbor who just spent 2 hours looking for their pet and opened the door to find "their pet" in the middle of the living room.
"Oh there you are Perry"

What fandoms do you rp?
i don't roleplay fandoms! i might be willing to roleplay original characters in a certain fandom setting but that's unlikely. this is a thread though for mostly original character roleplays! again though, dm me and we can talk more about it if you like, however if you wanted to roleplay specifically canon fandom characters, that's not roleplay i'm interested in right now.

Muse A wants to do all the things couples do -- photoshoots, cute dates, buying gifts, etc -- however they aren't dating anyone. Muse A signs up for a multitude of dating sites, making it very clear they don't ACTUALLY want to date just fake it. They don't get any messages for a while before Muse B shows up in their dms.
Hey hey, I'm interested in this fake dating idea ♡

I'm super interested bean! < 3 feel free to send me a message. I prefer fxf pairings if thats okay? or fx(they). I consider myself semi/advanced lit but that fluctuates depending on inspiration and time! (I'm also a lil' rusty... ngl.) I'm currently 20 and go by She/They pronouns!

oh! to add on I'm potentially interested in:

-
Muse B is on vacation at the beach with a couple of friends for a few weeks. Their friends pick out a spot that people are advised against gong to because of "Weird Events" but they dismiss the claim as just trying to avoid crowds there. Muse A is a resident sea creature (merfolk, selkie, etc) that hangs around that coast to scare people.
-
Vampire x Human, Vampire x Vampire Hunter, Monster x Human, Mortal x Deity, Tavern owner x Adventurer, Witch x Adventurer.

I'm super interested bean! < 3 feel free to send me a message. I prefer fxf pairings if thats okay? or fx(they). I consider myself semi/advanced lit but that fluctuates depending on inspiration and time! (I'm also a lil' rusty... ngl.) I'm currently 20 and go by She/They pronouns!

oh! to add on I'm potentially interested in:

-
Muse B is on vacation at the beach with a couple of friends for a few weeks. Their friends pick out a spot that people are advised against gong to because of "Weird Events" but they dismiss the claim as just trying to avoid crowds there. Muse A is a resident sea creature (merfolk, selkie, etc) that hangs around that coast to scare people.
-
Vampire x Human, Vampire x Vampire Hunter, Monster x Human, Mortal x Deity, Tavern owner x Adventurer, Witch x Adventurer.
hi! send me a dm! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

Good morning! I’m really interested in the first two prompts of “The show must go on!” and was wondering if we could mesh those up =D

Good morning! I’m really interested in the first two prompts of “The show must go on!” and was wondering if we could mesh those up =D
hi sorry, i hadn't seen this! if you're still interested feel free to dm me how you'd like to mix those prompts together! i see/look for dms more than replies ;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back