• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Had to be done đź”· Bluey

problems disorder

i don't know why i'm like This™ either
Roleplay Type(s)

oCU4ZTV.png

i wish i was kidding, you wish i was kidding, we all wish i was kidding! but i don't have this username for nothing baby [slaps it like the side of a used van]

listen. sometimes, an almost thirty year old is very sad, and she watches a cartoon for toddlers, and is so moved by the depth of character writing and nostalgia and yearning for her old hometown and a support system of friends and neighbors, that she just has to make an ass out of herself in a public forum

so. yeah. this episode of bluey is called: slightly pathetic

i wanna write bluey. please. i don't know what, i don't know how, i likely won't even get any bites
but we can do this totally platonic just good vibes let's play house style
i could write any of the adults for you if you wanna just vibe in happy cul-de-sac land
we could even play out the adult lives like some sort of daytime soap that's going on when the kids aren't looking
oh also this could be canon anthro doggos or we could humanize them i guess idm either way
cxc cxo oxo are all fine by me

i am open to literally anything

here's the adults i'd love to write as, and just know i'm typically pretty good at writing children if you'd prefer to defer that responsibility to me

đź’™ đź’™ đź’™ đź’™ â €bandit heeler
💙 💙 💙 ⠀⠀⠀chilli heeler
💙 💙 💙 ⠀⠀⠀wendy chow (judo's mom)
💙 💙 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀pat retriever (lucky's dad)
💙 💙 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀fido labrador (winnie's dad)
💙 💙 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀radley heeler

â €probably others! just ask

some cxc ships i like:â € bandit x chilli
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ the cul-de-sac polycule: wendy x chilli x bandit x pat
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ chilli and her husband bandit and her husband's boyfriend fido/pat

i know it's insanely hypocritical and kind of just insane to be asking this when i'm out here advertising for bluey
but i am almost thirty
i'd like someone closer to my age than not, probably 21+ please and thanks

not that any of it should come up in the roleplay, but i'd appreciate it if even ooc we could avoid the topics of: drugs, alcohol, substance abuse, smoking
thank you kindly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back