• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz! Reborn

Characters
Here
//My idea is Vr where we're transported into a game where we have to use our hackerz skills, and team up, more fun but still relevant to the original theme?//
"It's uh, kinda complicated. It's basically virtual reality at another level. See those screens over there?" She said motioning to some arenas with two comfortable looking leather chairs and giant TV like screen on the wall behind them. "Here you'll pick out a starter creature and goggles then they'll ask for your hand to put your print on file. Then we go to an arena, sit in those chairs and let the show begin." Rose took a deep breath i'll explain more later but for now pick a creature." In front of them there was a digital book with pages after pages of creatures of all kinds, even mythical ones. "And if this is too much for you i mean no one forced you here." She said with a smile. "It's pretty elite"

"Well a place to show off some skills in both fighting and hacking, might as well learn I guess" he said looking through his selection of mythical creatures and he choose Fenrir The Lord of the Wolves and took his goggles then scanned his hand in "Well then, seems we're all set" he said turning to Rose

Rose smiled and nodded "Good! Now let's go register our match!" She dragged him to one of the many computers in the middle of the big underground place they were in and typed in a few things before looking up towards a Big screen over a specific stadium that looked like it was for main events only. This stadium had two sets of chairs and two sets of screens. "This one's for team matches!!" She said happily running over to the stadium. "Our match starts in ten minutes ok, they have to have some time to tell people about it. Oh and our real life skills carry over to the game, the only difference is that we have our partners! and by that i mean our creatures here look this is mine, people get scared of him if they don't know hes mine before the match, they think he's a mistake in the code!" She exclaimed, she was now clearly more excited and full of life than she had been before.
d35a0cf54b98f4035618def2943ce7d9.png

Matthew just looked at the creature and the girl in shock he didn't see any creatures that glitched out like this one did and the fact that Rose had basically a flip on her personality to this upbeat about a game then how she was when they had their spar when he looked onto the little device he was given he saw that it was no longer Fenrir the behemoth of a wolf but it was now a little cat
9c37976e58d4a085c8916fda6147df72.jpg

"Why did my creature turn into a cat!" he yelled out loud and noticed everyone staring at him as if he was prey. "So where is a cat on a scale of power?" he asked

Rose laughed at him " Oh that's just too good." She said through laughter "Hold on I-"SHe struggled to speak through the laughter. "There's a thing i didn't tell you. Um so the creatures draw off the power of their partner. You think you're all strong but you're really just a little kitty aren't you!" She said the end in what most would call a voice used to talk to babies. "Oh man, This has been great. I'll see you in the game!" SHe said as she hopped into the arena and sat down, putting her goggles on and both her hands on the armrest sensors. This way the game knew it was her.

He growled at her and took a seat next to her putting his goggles on and putting his arms and hands on the senors and once he spawned in he looked down at the cat rubbing up against his leg "really.." he sighed putting the cat on his shoulder

"Awwee, at least it's cute." Said Rose with a big grin from behind him. Behind her was her giant glitching ghost. "Now come on we have to hide!" She exclaimed as she ducked into an alley way. She looked the same but their was now a watch on her wrist. "Hey so, don't tell lilith or my father about this place mkay? So anyways see the watches on our wrists are maps. the opposite team has them too. see the red dot there? That's our goal. We have to make it there before the other team and steal the files. But there are other enemies besides the opponent team as well."

"Well I can deal with them while you do the hacking" he said trying to manifest his arm blade but it wouldn't work "come on what's going on" as you saw a yellow star appear on the map as the words "Wanted: Glitch" appared over his head.

"Damn it." Rose muttered, come on follow quickly i'll explain!" Rose said quietly as she began to climb on the ladder that led to the roof of the building next to them. "I forgot, you can't use your glitch powers, and i can't use my summoning powers. no one can use their special powers, only skills. If you try to use it it's a red flag as to where we are. congrats you have a target on your back now we gotta hurry. I hope you're good at fighting without your little tricks." She said as she crouched on the roof and looked around

"Um Rose?" Matthew said pointing upwards towards a green serpent dragon flying overhead "Well Rose the newbie is giving away your spot, might as well elminate him am I right" a voice as the dragon dives down in our direction Matthew couldn't even think as he tackles Rose off the building and somehow landing on his feet as he ran with her in his arms the building that they were on seconds before crumbles under the dragon's force.

"Not on my watch Draco!" She yelled as Matt carried her. She watched as the dragon and it's rider flew quickly behind hem "Hauntech cast cyber Annoyance invisible wall!" She commanded her glitch ghost immediately the dragon seemed to have run into an invisible wall "That should give us some time but eventually they'll find it's boundaries and get around it. We have to find someplace to hide and you need to ditch your watch." She said quickly

as the two continue to run the cat undoes Matt's watch and then rests on Rose's chest "Um good kitty?" Matthew said as the cat purs "So somewhere to hide you've played this before where is a best spot?"

"I don't know it's a different map every time, this seems like an abandoned futuristic city. there must be some kind of abandoned lab around!"

He continued running with her in his arms and darted into an ally way and found a bulk head that went under the building he took a broken rod from the side and wedged the bulkhead open "Get in now!" He ordered as the Dragon sounds came closer

Rose crawled in and quieted her breathing "Hauntech come on hide!" She commanded her ghost. It glitched out completely and she couldn't see him anymore.

Matthew crawled in beside her and they could see the shadow of the serpent dragon flying past he slowly closed the bulkhead and looked around it was almost clear as day for him "Wow look at this place" he said walking into the corridor what he didn't know was it was almost pitch black for Rose.

"Uh, what place. I can't even see you." She whispered. "You're telling me that there's more in here than just darkness? Hey wait why do i hear you walking away?!"

Matthew sighed then chuckled "seems that My cat is better in this situation now come on I'll be your eyes" Matt said holding her hand with one hand and the rod with the other.

"So what does it look like here? Is it a lab? are there any light switches? is it just a tunnel? So this is what it's like to be blind...." She rambled off as he led her forwards.

He let her walk beside him only for a second so she could bump into a desk "Whoops my bad" he said reaching up and pulling the chain on a light bulb it the area looked like an old fashioned lab a place abandoned so long ago "Well at least we can sure for some stuff down here, are you hurt?" He ask looking around

"I'll be fine." She said as she sat down on the chair that was near the desk. " Alright let's look at my map. We have no idea where the other team is but we're pretty far from the goal so they must be too. I doubt they aren't running into any other monsters of this world." She looked up to check if he was paying attention and her eyes widened. "Matt behind you." Behind him was what looked like a failed experiment. "Hauntech come out of hiding now." She commanded

Matt goes to swing at it only for the thing to catch the Rod and growl leaning in to take a bit until the cat jumps on its head scratching it's eyes letting go of Matthew the creature covers it's eyes as the cat jumped on Matthew's head "hey batter batter swing batter" he said crashing the rod into its body sending it over the table

"Yeah! Go Matt!" Rose said with a smile "Ok Hauntech our turn. Hit him when he's down Cyber Net!" She yelled still from her place on the chair Her ghost flew to the creature and threw a green electric net over the creature. Rose cheered for about two seconds until she saw an angry Matt glaring at her from behind the green electric net. "Oops....." Quickly she grabbed a syringe nearby and stuck it into the creature who was also in the net.

"What the h-hell Rose!" he said as the net shocked him the creature crawled towards him from under the net but just as it was about to be able to grab Matt the Syringe kicked in and it stopped moving "How did you know that was going to work?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back