• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz! Reborn

Characters
Here
//yep only name I can think off the top of my head xD//

"Yes, this involves both of you but specifically this is what make or break you from this family" Rose's Father stated as he followed Lilith Matthew walked beside Lilith and talked with her "Are we sure we can even trust them? I mean they never told the truth to their daughter about Ryuu" Matthew argued as Lilith continued walking

Rose followed quietly as the small group walked to the ballroom. Slightly confused she continued to follow as her father and Lilith sat in two conspicuously placed chairs at the edge of the ball room. "Rose. get ready now we warned you didn't we?" Her father said "Father I-" And then she understood. learn to fight or get kicked out. certainly they didn't mean for her to fight the strange boy.......

Lilith looked to the two and smiled "the reason you are here before your father and I Rose is so we can test your strength in strategic combat. If you are to win, Matthew and I shall be on our way but if you are to lose well I wish not to spoil it for you. Matthew has agreed to not use his mutation but will use his glitch and katana I wish you the best of luck" Lilith said leaning forward in her seat as Matthew was handed a katana.

Matthew....that was his name then....."Thank you" She said with a slight bow as she summoned her katana. She then walked stiffly to the center of the ball room and waited for the boy to face her. "Here we go then. What will there be a start signal or is it just a surprise?" She asked with a small smile

Lilith couldn't help but laugh "This one his some fire but don't get carried away" Lilith exclaimed as Matthew stood opposite of Rose unsheathing his blade "the Match begins....now"

Rose sighed and ran at Matthew with her sword "I really do hate to fight. It requires so much effort." She said casual as she jumped up with a J cut aimed for him

Matthew couldn't help but smile when the cut struck him the image shattered and standing to her right below her he jabs his hilt into her chest "If that's true then stand still and let this be easy" he said bringing his katana down Rose saw the damage she did instead of hitting him center his left arm and side were cut

She sighed again as she slowley stood from being knocked down"Irritating, I only ever wanted to bring things to life, not to death." She said as she ran to him again and sliced up this time jumping fuly over him. SHe turned quickly as to not show her back and become vulnerable. "I'm tired already." She said with a bored look.

Matthew blocked her attack with his sword as best he could taking heavy damage to his leg and his blade being cut into to "Then why must I ask do you care about your family business. You and I are opposites I have it easy when it comes to fighting and you have it easy when it comes to hacking" Matthew argued holding his broken katana tightly charging at her

Rose tried to doge but his broken blade cut open her arm. She winced and dropped her katana to grab her arm where he cut her. "So what is it, do we switch families now? tsk" She looked at matthew. "You win, I give up." after saying that he looked to where her father and Lilith were seated. Her father shook his head and stood "You are no daughter of mine. You never were." Rose just stood with her dead eyes looking straight. Her emotions, expressions, personalities, everything about her was a roller coaster. unpredictable. No good for the mafia.

Matthew glared at her father throwing the broken blade into the floor just in front of his feet "That wasn't the deal you old fart, treat your daughter with respect" Matthew argued with the older man standing over him "Very well" he said looking away "Matthew find the maid and take Rose to her room to be patched up" Lilith ordered and Matthew picked up Rose leaving the room

//you turned your online thingy off?//
Rose complained to Matthew "I can walk you know. Put me down." She demanded in the same bored tone that she had been using. "Where are we going I wanna leave. I don't like being here anyways." she said
~~~~~
Her father watched them leave then turned to Lilith "You should have trained him better." He said with slight disgust. "You didn't do so well a job either." Lilith replied. "SO what now what do we do about this whole mess that's going on?" Lilith asked. "Simple, one has to go." Said rose's father with a slightly sinister grin

Matthew ignored everything Rose had said finally found Laurel "Would you please treat her wounds I need to speak with her afterwards" he said with a cold expression on his face.
~~~~~
"Well there's a problem with that choice... Matthew is a skilled fighter but is no hacker, nor will he answer to anyone other than me. As for Rose she is from the reports one of the best hackers I have ever seen in my life but she doesn't like to fight" Lilith said as Rose's Father stood up "What are you getting at old fool?" he argued and Lilith struck him in the gut with her cane "you're the fool for not seeing it. if you raid any of the journals that were passed down our family line you would know that those two are like your grandmother and grandfather"

Matthew was standing outside of Rose's room with his arms crossed leaning against the wall messing around on his phone until he saw someone in the corner of his eye he looks up to see Lilith and Rose's father and it was noticeable that Lilith had hit him in the head do to him holding a bag of ice on his head Matthew held in his urge to laugh "Yes Lady Lilith, how can I help you?" he asks with a slight bow and Lilith chuckled "We will be staying for dinner Matthew so I suggest you and Rose learn something from eachother after all she is one of the best hackers and you're skill.... is mediocre" Lilith said chuckling

"Hmm, Hi Laurel." Rose said in a seemingly tired voice "Miss Rose! What happened to you?" The maid exclaimed "Oh nothing just a little fight. As usual Father never lets me know anything even when it directly involves my life." Rose sighed and closed her eyes. "Patch me up and let me sleep ok? thanks." She said listlessly.
~~
After what rose assumed to be a short nap she woke up in her bed and stumbled out of it She turned to a mirror and noticed herself changed into a black version of what she was wearing before. Laurel must have done that. She shrugged and walked out of her room and before she took two steps three people were already standing right infront of her.

"well it seems sleeping Beauty is awake" Matthew said with a slight smile "Hello dear, I do apologize for Matthew's behavior during the battle it was a bit out of line we were considering another option weren't we Herald" she said looking back at Rose's Father who coughed and looked at Rose "yes well it has come to my attention that we are to have you and Matthew working together on what you struggle with instead of what your perfect at" he said with the sound of defeat in his voice

Rose sighed "Alright. I'm going out now though, don't stop me the town is calling. Au revoir~" With that she jumped out the nearest window and landed softly on the ground. she looked up at the three watching her and mock saluted before walking towards the gates of her family estate.

The three of them looked at each other "this is going to be some work huh. Well see you Lady Lilith." He said slightly bowing before going out the window and start following Rose falling instep beside her "So where are we going that you had to jump out the window you dolt" he said smiling beside her

"Oh boy. What does this deal mean you follow me everywhere? If you must know. It's a......Arcade......" She said climbing the fence to jump over. "It's like a hobby of mine i guess, but it's underground..."

"Nah it's not part of the deal, you just hate having me around and that's funny. Well seems I am going to tag along if you don't mind" he said climbing over the fence then continuing to fall into step with her then patting her head

"I'd wish for you to stop but i'm unable to follow my own directions. How am i to expect you follow them. Fine come along." They went down a couple streets and turned some corners until they stood in front of a small noodle shop. They walked in and rose ordered something from the waiter while Matt was busy being confused. She grabbed his arm and pulled him into the back room where there was a hidden elevator. "This'll take us to the place." She said tiredly.

"Okay, so is this your side business or something" he asked as they entered the elevator "Also I know you like me but you can let go of my arm" he said teasing

She rolled her eyes and let go "You wish. No this is the one place my family stayed away from. This is just what i do for fun." The elevator stopped and the doors opened revealing a teched out place "Here come with me i'll get you what you need to play." She walked him to a desk where a well dressed woman was standing "Welcome to the shop!" She said in a nice sounding happy voice.

Matthew scratched his head "So how many people know about this and why am I getting a feeling you have "fans" from this place" he said looking at a few other around them who were glaring at not Matthew but at Rose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back