• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz! Reborn

Characters
Here
Rose sighed and stepped back. Right now her haunter was channeling the information mat was getting to rose. Matt hasn't realized it yet. Maybe she should let him win. he did do all that stuff for her......No, when did she start caring? "You got me, it's all yours." SHe said as if she was resigning. little did he know none of the information was actually going to him.

He then stopped and raised his sword resting it on his shoulder. "Then let's hear it. Say the words" he said turning around looking at Rose in the eyes. "Say the words I...." he said not breaking his stare but his arm was slightly twitching.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Archer only smirked as his porcupine came behind Matt "Storm arrows!" he yells as his porcupine fires at least 5 electricity arrows into Matt although stunning him for a moment Archer knew it wasn't going to stun him for long his pulled his arrow out and took aim Matt only smiled as he fell to his knee and his Pet jumped onto Archer's back knocking him down then pulling him over to Matthew as he stood and held his sword.

Rose gasped as this happened. she covered her mouth with her hands in distress as archer was dragged over. She jumped towards mat and ut a hand on his shoulder. "Now can't we just talk about all this like normal people. There's no reason to get all jumpy right! You said there was someone messing with my chair out of game! well what if you kill him here and he really dies!" She yelled trying to get through to Matt in some rational sense. She couldn't do anything. she could try hitting him but it wouldn't do much..........she could. sacrifice herself? what was she thinking?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Archer groaned as he was being dragged. He only barely saw Rose jumping to matt trying to negotiate with him. He mostly heard all that she said. "Save it Rose. If i die. I die. You'll see me again princess." He said with a smirk at Matt.

// Don't worry it's fine//
Grief. Matthew could only feel grief as he gritted his teeth and held his blade which seemed to be shaking as most of his body was trembling. he was screaming on the inside for this to stop but when he brought the blade over Archer's head he turned to Rose "Where's the snarky comment huh? This is your partner, so save him and just chop my head off already. Don't just stand there. Do it! Beat me, end me! So your family can see your strong enough to once again get rid of any traces of the Sakamoto line to your family!" He yelled at Rose with tears running down his face. His pact with Gabby was active in the game still even though she was no longer there.

Rose was close to tears as well. "Can't we end this without anyone dying! You're crazy Matt. They might have wanted to erase your line, but I don't! I don't know why everything happened or why we tried to hide your Sakamoto line but whatever it was doesn't apply anymore! Whether he likes it or not. When my father dies I inherit Everything!" Rose stopped as she watched him stand there shaking. She bent down and got between Archer and Matt's blade. "We can fix this Matt, I can bring your line back into the light." she said as a final plea bargain. "We can all come out of here alive."

Matthew continued to shake with his eyes shut tight he then raised his blade before bringing it down hard stabbing it into the ground mere centimeters next to Rose and Archer. "I... I....I forfeit" he said pulling his blade out of the ground and turning around as his character despawned and he was back in the real world. "For once" he heard a voice said and turned beside him to see Lady Lilith "You've shown weakness." She said holding her cane beside her "Lady Sakamoto, I am sorry for not being able to finish her but I can't" Matthew said standing and Lilith shrugged letting out a sigh "Well, it just proves you're human Matthew, Don't beat yourself up" she said as she started to leave the arena "Well we need to leave to discuss some things, Let's go before your partner wakes" She said as she continued to leave Matthew began to follow her and managed to see Rose as she was wakened up being surrounded by players.

Rose awoke to a barrage of questions and comments on their battle. She immediately ignored them and started to look around for Matt. She saw Matt following the old woman who had brought him to the mansion. The moment before they would be out of her sight the woman tuned and gave her an unsettling smile. Rose tried to stand but she was merely pushed down by the crowd. She struggled and managed to stand then began trying to break out of the crowd. Would he be ok. she had to find out. how did she even find this place they were underground! No that means her father could find it she needed to get out. Suddenly the crowd broke away from her and she stumbled forward, landing in someone's arms. Archer. "I told you i'd see you again." He said with a smile. Rose managed a smile as she gently pushed him aside and ran towards the exit. Archer ran after her slightly confused "I missed something here." he said to her. Rose ignored him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Matthew." Lilith said gently as they walked down the streets. "There comes a time when you must realize that you don't exactly fit in. I believe that time is now."

Matthew just followed the elder in front of him" I've.... I've realize that, no matter how much I try. Love causes blindness, happiness causes deceit, and weakness causes downfall. Rose showed me a glimpse of what life could have been like if it wasn't for the reaper gene. But my life is only for the Sakamoto cause." Matthew said in a monotone voice, it was obvious he had very little care for himself and others leftover and Lilith took her cane whacking his cane "if you continue to beat yourself up I'll do so as well" Lilith said before sighing once again "please understand my child, it's best to stay at task and not do such waste timing things" Lilith said still walking as They continued Mattgew heard light thuds of someone running behind him.

Rose got closer and finally jumped at Matt, nearly knocking him over. Archer watched from a slight distance as the scene unfolded. Lilith stopped walking and looked at Rose in utter shock. "What's happening what's wrong with you why are you being so weird lately!" Rose yelled, she hadn't fully remembered that Lilith was even there yet.

he first looked over his shoulder looking at Rose before aighing and turning around "Rose, I understand that you grew up in a certain family lifestyle but you also had this. And a nice quality to be able to make friends" he said pointing at Archer "But until you brought me to the underground. There was never a time I was able to be normal, I was never able to show weakness until I met you. Of course weakness causes failure and what happens when we're in the real world with a job to do..." he didn't finish as he continued to walk forward away from Rose
~~~~~~~~~~
Lilith walks over to Rose putting a hand on her shoulder "young child, I watched all of the matches with you two together, I couldn't pinpoint it but you two act like a bickering couple sometime and like argumentive sibling the other." Lilith said smiling. "He'll be back, don't worry unless of course you want to force him by your side with that same creature you used to bring your father to his knees" Lilith said

Rose shuddered, Liliths touch was cold, and her smile unsettling. As if she wanted to see rose control him. She shook her head. "No, if he wants to leave he can." Rose turned her focus to Matt, walking away. "Matt! just promise me. I'll see you again?" She asked

Matt stops walking and turns back his blank face was gone and replaced with a smile "As long as you save me a spot as your partner when I come back" Matthew smiled. He wanted to stay beside her the most to protect her, but in her world, she can protect herself plus she still has Archer "Archer, I'll be watching and she better never lose while she's your partner." Matthew said giving a two finger salute and walking away. As Lilith chuckled "One of the strongest hackerz in terms of fighting and ability and you let him go. I am quite shocked that you and your father are so different." Lilith with her chilling smile "It's a missed opportunity to be one of the best. But knowing Matthew for as long as I have he's already under your spell, and I don't mean because of the creature, young one" Lilith said walking away in the direction Matthew went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well I guess he gave me his blessing," Archer said trying to making a light joke scratching his head still thinking about what Matthew said which gave him the chills. "So should we head back, I'm sure your fans are waiting to do an after game report with you," he said walking up beside her and patting her shoulder

Rose tilted her head as she watched them walk away. "Yeah, i guess you're right. Let's go." She said as she turned to walk back to the underground with Archer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What will you do now Matthew. Do you actually intend on going back to her. you know it makes you weak. Though i'm surprised she let you go. She isn't known for letting things go easily." Lilith said as she walked besides Matthew.

Matthew smiled "Rose is a good person, she isn't very much like another person I know" he said thinking of Gabby who was gonna be a little mad that he was gone "Rose is gonna have some problems on her platter" he said as his smile dropped "I just hope she can handle it" he said as they continued to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they walked in they were bombarded with questions and one that always came up multiple times was "Rose, WIll you be playing the Beta for the new open world mode that is coming to the underground?" they asked looking for an answer.

Archer tried his best to keep people a fair distance away from Rose. "Yes, a you may have heard from other sources I'm on the test team. Now please one question at a time?" She said pleadingly. The crowd hardly calmed as she put her face in her hands. "Rose rose!" someone called out. She looked up sharply. It was another question no doubt "Rose, Is it true? Have you lost yet another partner?" Rose didn't answer and Archer looked at her "Ok that's enough thats enough back off!" He yelled at the crowd. They took some steps away to give them room and they walked through the crowd to the private, far less crowded professional training rooms in the back.

Archer brings her to the back and closes the door behind them in one of the training rooms "Don't let them get to you Rose, Neil is will be back. He promised" he said smiling trying to comfort her "He would never forget you," he said chuckling trying to calm her down so much more.

Rose sighed and put her head down on the nearby table "I'm so tired. It's been such a long day. I think I'll just sleep here. It wouldn't be the first time."

he locked the door and took a seat in one of the chairs leaning back "Are you gonna miss Matthew?" Archer asked looking over to her to Rose a little concerned for her. "He'll be back don't worry".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back