• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz! Reborn

Characters
Here

Neal Satou

The Game Master
In this world, there are a skilled few who are able to make a profit from their abilities of hacking, taking both magic and hacking expertise into consideration. These special few are called "Hackerz" and A new generation of Hackerz just showed their face. Some of them are related to the first hackerz, other have only started their journey. Some do it for a cause. Others do it for themselves. Welcome to the world run by cooperations and street rats. Welcome to the World of Hackerz.
Enjoy the stay.​

Rose stood in her father's study with a book in one hand and her summoned katana in the other. "If only I could get this right." She muttered to herself. She was reading a book on sword forms trying to increase her talent. Recently she had been the subject of a family meeting were it was decided that unless she bring more to the table than just her hacking skills she would be kicked out. And so she was learning how to kill. She just needed to get this one sequence of moves right to learn a new attack. "Miss Rose." A voice rang from the door. She turned and saw a made bowed slightly to her "What is it Laurel?" She asked the made who had been with rose ever since she was a little girl. The made smiled "There's a guest waiting for you downstairs. " Rose tilted her head and unsummoned her katana. "Odd" She said as she put the book down. "Alright. I'm coming. Thank you." She said, dismissing Laurel the maid.

((Oh right............I mean. idk. the original never really finished. :/ if they got married would that mean our current characters are like siblings? or at the very least cousins or something?))

Matthew twitched a couple of times sitting in place he began to walk back and forth the main room waiting for the heiress. He ended up walking into an abandoned wing of the estate and came across a study with leftovers of a name stained to the door "Sakamoto" he said to himself before being pulled by a maid to the entrance "Hey let go of me this is important" he stated arguing with the strangely strong maid

((I think the reason I made him a glitch was because he was scientifically mutated with the Grim Reaper gene (Ryuu's summoning power so he's not a relative))

(( Cool so then it doesn't matter right))

"Young master the Lady Rose is waiting for you as you requested." The maid said as she dragged him back to the front receiving room. Rose sighed as she saw no one in the room as she walked down the wide staircase. "What's going on i thought someone wanted to see me...." She mumbled to herself. It was then that she saw Laurel drag a boy by his shirt collar into the room as he strongly protested.

Matthew continue to struggle until he was defeated then stood up and was about to say something to the maid until he saw Rose "uh my apologies to keep you waiting Rose. I am here on business you see my caretaker Lilith Sakamoto told me to come here to discover more about myself. I believe that name rings a bell?" he asked looking up at her

Rose gave him a curious look and stayed on the very last step of the stairs. She thought for a moment to herself before answering with a cold "No." This stranger calls on her to ask curious questions about some woman she had never heard of. "I see you know who I am. Clearly. Who might you be...." She asked

with a sigh Matthew takes a step closer "I see your family never spoke of The Sakamoto branch in your family, would the name Janine Herdevria be better. Ryuu Sakamoto's wife?" he said "you even have an abandoned wing with a study under the name Sakamoto" he stated before twitching "Sorry about that" he said smiling

Rose was stunned for a moment. A secret branch? But she was always told that her great grandfather ran off on her great grandmother Janine. "I can't believe you unfortunately. I'm sorry. My great grandfather ran away from my great grandmother Janine a long time ago. You're mistaken. I'm sorry you've come all this way for nothing." She paused and as for the study, I have no idea what you're talking about. Good day." She motioned to Laurel to get him out of the room and turned to go back up the stairs.

He started to twitch more and more until his summoner energy was noticeable "You see? I didn't come all this way for nothing I saw the study and I intend on researching it to get this horrible glitching to stop" he said as his sleeve was cut open by his arm blade "It pains me to use this power on his own blood but if I have to I will" he said as his blade glowed

Rose turned quickly "You're really starting to be a nuisance. What do you want books? Do you want access to the study? The whole wing my family left alone for decades because of a betrayal in the family? Fine. Laurel leave us." She commanded as Laurel left. "Come with me you brute i can't believe you threatening me i..." She continued to ramble as she walked briskly to the abandoned wing. "Here's the keys I'll be following you around so don't think twice about anything you're not the only one with a blade you know." If he wouldn't leave she'll annoy him until he did. She tossed him the keys and crossed her arms with a cold look.

"Why thank you" he said glitching his hand through the lock and taking it off "but I don't need a key" he simply said and opened the door and walked into the large study in the corner there was a desk with a leather journal sitting open as Matthew looked around Rose notice the journal it in large letters read "Janine I am sorry" and then looked like a mess

"Then why did you need me then!" She exclaimed following him into the room. She spotted a journal with " Janine I am sorry " written on it in large red letters and hesitantly picked it up. "What could this be......"

Matthew turned around and looked at the journal "looks like Ryuu last moments of being sane" Matthew stated turning the book over showing a scythe emblem on the cover

"You see Ryuu was suffering from the Grim Reaper Gene. The mutation although made him stronger but it was imperfect, it drove him to madness. The rest of the Sakamoto line that escaped for some reason didn't hold the summoner abilities of Ryuu. And then after finding a boy who was experimented on to be the perfect reaper the Sakamoto line took him in"

" SO, i'm guessing that's you huh. So then why didn't great grandmother Ever pass down the truth about what really happened. How did it suddenly become 'He ran away' " She turned to the door of the study " Sorry i have to go now enjoy your exploration my father's expecting me. And i'l have to tell him about you too."

"Honestly why don't you just!" He said before being interupted "Matthew that is enough! An elderly voice called out as a elderly women walked into Rose's view with her father "my apologies lady Lilith" Matthew stated looking away the elderly woman looked down at Rose "aren't you going to greet your grandaunt?" She asked

Your father grew annoyed "you're not her great Aunt you are only here for business" he ordered and Lilith yawned "Relax Herald I know now can we move to a more relaxing area to speak these old bones are tired" Lilith stated

//you like the name lilith lol//

Rose stood straight up and bowed her head slightly in respect for her father. She heard a quick conversation and heard lilith suggest going to another room. "Am I required to come father?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back