• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz OOC~

what should we call the heavily government controlled section

• The Genesis District

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Eden District

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
agh i really need to be more active here, but finals are kicking my ass at the moment 😭 i’m sorry! might just wait around until all our characters are all together instead.

Jun hasn’t killed anyone, and prolly would only do so as a last resort. Even then he’d regret it for quite a while, partly because he just took a life, and partly because cleaning that up isn’t a fun activity lol
No worries, real life comes first.
yeah no rush life first!

If anyone wants to bump into Cas.. she’s fairly free. I didn’t name a specific location as to where the demolition site was at so.. it’s open for anywhere really.

If anyone wants to bump into Cas.. she’s fairly free. I didn’t name a specific location as to where the demolition site was at so.. it’s open for anywhere really.

Was trying to find a place to jump back in but I didn’t want every character to crowd around the tag XD

So thank ya for presenting this opportunity

Sorry it took a while to get my post up, I was a bit busy with final projects for certain classes and I've just started catching up on my rps now

Understandable. It was worth the waiting though ^_^
Also, Gray is looking for work right? As a body guard/muscle?
Yep! Jun just grabbed one of his fliers on the wall as he was walking by IC, but Gray's got some others in his hand right now so if you're going for Ethan hiring him then he might recognize the bodyguard symbol on the fliers

Yep! Jun just grabbed one of his fliers on the wall as he was walking by IC, but Gray's got some others in his hand right now so if you're going for Ethan hiring him then he might recognize the bodyguard symbol on the fliers

Well, a night club certainly is gonna need some protection during a wild party ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back