• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz OOC~

what should we call the heavily government controlled section

• The Genesis District

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Eden District

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
by the way one thing imma say rn is that i SUK at spelling so if i misspell many many things it's just a part of my personality at this point sorry lol

Noticed in the Lore the mention of DJs
Are all DJs equal? Or is there a difference between them? I.e. Are the ones in the Neon district owned by the government? Are they legal? Do they play what they're told?

tenor.gif

well, now that you ask, um i guess i was thinking that dj would be an illegal job bc tech would have taken over in the inner city. what do you think? u think some dramma between unofficial and official dj's might be fun?

tenor.gif

well, now that you ask, um i guess i was thinking that dj would be an illegal job bc tech would have taken over in the inner city. what do you think? u think some dramma between unofficial and official dj's might be fun?

Could be. Depends on 2 things:

1. Is this society meant to be the sort where Capitalism/the rich/the government rule everything and create all the laws
2. If 1. Is correct then, is the Neon district the main hub of Gov control (where the rich all love) / all the Neon district or just the upper levels?

I was gonna suggest a whole different location which would all be government owned and probably be a really small section of the city. Probably where all the business and corporate stays and where police/government rule is extremely heavy.

Could be. Depends on 2 things:

1. Is this society meant to be the sort where Capitalism/the rich/the government rule everything and create all the laws
2. If 1. Is correct then, is the Neon district the main hub of Gov control (where the rich all love) / all the Neon district or just the upper levels?
I was gonna suggest a whole different location which would all be government owned and probably be a really small section of the city. Probably where all the business and corporate stays and where police/government rule is extremely heavy.

yeah honestly i wasn't sure at first i wanted the Neon district to be kind of like a lawless party place but then i made that 2 level thing were i was just gonna say that yeah the upper levels are the nice like government controlled side of things cause it's like the first thing ppl see when they come to neogen from the transport central and the government wants to put on a good face, then underneath is the truth of NeoGen so, but then also I thought about making it a different place i could turn the Adult entertainment section into the Neon district and make the one thats neogen rn the like face of the government where all the government offices are and stuff. i just kinda chose pics and then described the feel

cause it's like yeah the rich are the ones who succeed generally here bc of the corruption in the government and the control it wants to have of it's people.

Ahhh gotcha. Yeah, I do like that idea of making the government into its own thing and pushing the Neon District into maybe a part of Play Square. That way you could get the best of both worlds there. Maybe a Play Square Upperlevel where more of the high-end clubs and Electro Cafe's are and then the Lower Play Square where a lot of the cheap and sketchy alternatives are.

Ahhh gotcha. Yeah, I do like that idea of making the government into its own thing and pushing the Neon District into maybe a part of Play Square. That way you could get the best of both worlds there. Maybe a Play Square Upperlevel where more of the high-end clubs and Electro Cafe's are and then the Lower Play Square where a lot of the cheap and sketchy alternatives are.
yeah i'm dying to change that name ok i'll make uh the play square into the Neon district with 2 levels yes? so what's the name of the government controlled section cause idk.

hmm, what about the Genesis district for the government controlled one? or the Eden district cause it's "perfect" compared to the rest of the city?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back