• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz OOC~

what should we call the heavily government controlled section

• The Genesis District

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Eden District

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
ok nevermind i'm right i just checked, only tamers can see the monsters and creatures, it's their hacker power, along with taming them. we can however make it so that if a tamer becomes friends with another hacker the tamer can give the other hacker like "permission" to se their pet or something and like, touch them give them a little jolt or smthn and then they could see the pet.
Sheesh, you almost made the tamer plot like Death Note where the ones with the notebooks can see the book owners

Ahhhh gotcha. So I could sent Lookout to spy on an Emitter and they wouldn’t be able to see him without my permission? They are still there though, right? Like if a pet/creature moves a tin can then other people can see that, like a spirit?

if they move stuff or like, knock into things yeah regular people can see/hear that and assume it's spirits/ ghost/ paranormal whatever. um but, i told Vahn Vahn that all hackers could see the pets/monsters, however, i'm thinking of changing that, in the interest, well exactly as you suggested, of making things a bit more interesting..........not sure tho what do ya'll think!

I like the idea of keeping the pets hidden from everyone except their tamer. It gives the Tamer class a bit more of a trait and gives them an advantage unique only to them.

I like the idea of keeping the pets hidden from everyone except their tamer. It gives the Tamer class a bit more of a trait and gives them an advantage unique only to them.
yeah that's what i was thinking when i said that. i'll wait for a few more oppionions then make it clear but i'm leaning towards invisible to everyone but the tamer

I'm not at tamer but I vote for non-tamers not being able to see it cause if Killian tries talking to Arii he's gonna see the dragon and he's gonna be like "What the hell, that's the most terrifying thing I've ever seen" and the conversation's just gonna steer away.

I vote towards not being able to see as well, but also maybe with the addition of either the tamer or the pet having the ability to reveal themselves to other hackerz classes. Maybe further down the line one crazy huge scary one can be visible to everyone as some sort of spin off plot where everyone has to work together to defeat it or something..

I vote towards not being able to see as well, but also maybe with the addition of either the tamer or the pet having the ability to reveal themselves to other hackerz classes. Maybe further down the line one crazy huge scary one can be visible to everyone as some sort of spin off plot where everyone has to work together to defeat it or something..
ooo i like it i like it

Yeah... I mean uhm.. I worked it out with Togy for the next incoming posts.. where we're gonna roleplay our interactions.. But i dunno about everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back