• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❇ Habro's World ❀ Open Partner Search ❀ New Plot 1/14 ❇

wiltingmemory

Habromania
Roleplay Availability

Hello Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Habro, WM, or whatever you'd like to call me (she/her), and ready to start a story with you! I'm still a bit new to this site (forgive my inexperienced formatting and navigation) but not to roleplay, with about eight years of experience now. I'm hoping to be able to condense my plots in one spot, and since they're all interesting and I am checking them for you, I would love to display them here for ya!

To start off, here's a little bit about me!
❇ I've been writing for the last eight years, on again off again, but always improving. I write OC's, third person, and 3+ paragraphs exclusively! ❇

❇ OC x OC - I will write within fandom worlds on occasion but that's not my preference, however, I will take inspiration from them. ❇

❇ I can write multiple characters in various PoV's though I prefer to have a single main character to play. I play both male and female characters, and pairings can range depending on the story and the characters themselves, so something we would discuss while plotting. ❀ LGBTQ+ Friendly!!! ❀ While side characters are not required (especially in our beginning plotting phase) they do add value and I tend to add them as we get into our story! ❇

❇ I am a literate writer who writes to the scene -- dialogue heavy scenes will require less writing -- however my baseline is at least three paragraphs, and I can promise you I will not write more than two pages consecutively, I find that it becomes taxing when I am expected to write page after page in one response and it loses my interest fast, thus quality over quantity comes into play. ❇

❇ When I am not a full time student, I am a full time worker in a very emotionally taxing industry, so while writing is my escape, sometimes it might feel like a chore. My responses at this moment range from every few days to weekly. When I know I am busy or when I think I've been quiet for too long, I will reach out to let you know the circumstances. I hope for, but don't require, the same from my partner. ❇

What I am looking for!
❇ A good story with world building! I enjoy digging into our world as much as I love the story. ❇

❇ 18+ no exceptions ❇

❇ I have a special place in my heart for fantasy, and I will admit those stories usually take priority for me. However, I have an open mind -- an idea is an idea and I will entertain anything you bring to the table. ❇

❇ Communication! I want you to be able to suggest your ideas freely, I want you to feel comfortably to take my ideas to twist and critique, for both of us to be able to build on a basis and come to an understanding on the direction our story could take. If you think we need to change some of the history to better fit the present, share how you want to do it! If anything makes you uncomfortable, tell me and we can work through it so we both feel safe with the story. This should be fun and a safe space to be in. ❇

❇ OOC is key! Please be willing to chat OOC on world building, plot building, and just getting to know eachother. What books do you read? Do you make playlists based on your stories? What's the latest show you're watching? These are inspiration and will help us get to know eachother and write better! ❇

❇ The most important piece, which ties into communication: come with ideas! If any of my plots (or if just me myself and I interest you, which I would be flattered by) please message me (don't just comment on this thread) and have a few ideas (more than one!) for us to brainstorm and pick between! If I'm not interested in them, I'll tell you, but I will usually give it a good go. And if you do like my plots, this rule still applies, come with ideas on how to make the plot better and how to make it more comfortable for you to write and have fun with. I've already given you the basis, it's your turn to give it some depth! ❇

Now, without further ado, here are my current plots! Closed plots are more so to show you some of what I am interested in and to give you some ideas of me as a storyteller and writer. However, with a good argument I am willing to open them up to you. All plots are open to changing genre, relationship, character design, and anything else you can think of. They're rough ideas, they're meant to be changed, and I think you're the perfect person to help me with that!

• Muse A is a trained assasin, seasoned and thorough in their work. They're an assasin for hire, whoever bids the highest price for them, though they do have loyalty to their teacher, a blood bond that they can't refuse. Not even when the mission is to kill the royal heir.

The royals have been corrupt for too long, the people are upset and the kingdom is in turmoil. Muse A doesn't deny the difficulty of this job, they wouldn't refuse on that basis alone, but one thing that they've always stuck to is their faith that the royal heir could be better. There already have been changes, though not enough to satiate the people. Where does this faith come from? It's hard to tell. Is it the heir's actions? Is it a shared history? Is it blind faith?

Even if they wanted to, however, they couldn't refuse this job. And so they plan.

They could enter the palace undercover, they have plenty of time to do so. As a servant, perhaps a foreign ambassador. They could work their way up... the only think in their way? The heirs knight. For some reason, they seem to look right through Muse A's disguise.

They could use their skill and sneak into the palace in the dead of night, a risky game that would take a lot of planning.

They could lure the heir out. Or wait until the festival, the last moment possible.

What stands in their way (the other character)? The knight, the unloyal mercenaries guarding the palace, another assasin given the same mission, a theif in the wrong place at the wrong time, a servant that knows all too well, other. '

This idea is not entirely thought out and is the scraps of a reaching mind, it doesn't even have to be a royal, it could be a scholar or a merchant/'s kid. I've just been craving an assasin x prey romance.

Thanks for your interest! Please send me a DM if you'd like to talk further about any of these plots! Or if none of these interest you, but you may believe I could be a fitting partner for something else, please do reach out and share with me, I'd be more than willing to talk through some plots with you! Best of luck on your endeavours, I hope to meet you soon!

Last edited:
New plot just dropped?
Looking for some spooky - supernatural stories to write! If you have any ideas of your own please share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back