• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom H20/Mako Mermaids small group RP?

birdgeoisie

leedle creecher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I adore these bad shows intensely, and would love if anyone was willing to rp them with me! I'm looking for around 2-4 people.

The basic plot would begin the same as H20, but I figure we could expand out from there. I'm very open to input from others!

The requirements would be pretty simple: basically, post at least once or twice a week, be able to write around 2-3 paragraphs (though of course adjust for the situation), and be kind and willing to participate!

This can be rum either here on RPNation or through discord, whichever is easiest, most comfortable

Yesss hellooo
While we wait for hopefully at least one other person, do you have any thoughts on setting or plot?

i didn't want to tread to close to the original story line so i was thinking maybe the girls (or boys idk) got caught up in some trouble and had to do community service in order to get out of it. (none of them know each other) the service leader brings them to different locations to clean up and one of them is mako island. the service leader splits them into groups giving them certain parts of the island to clean and eventually they'll find their way into the cave. and bluh bluh we know what happens next. i dont know if you want to add anything to it but it only just now came to my head.

We're goin with mermaids as the main characters! Lol sorry i didnt make that clearly (although adding mermen later is all good with me)

I actually really like this idea. Although i gotta wonder what they did to get this sort of punishment. Maybe it's just like a school initiative thing, yknow?

Also, do you have a preference as whether this is done here or on discord?

Its p easy honestly n i wouldnt yell at u if u messed up or anything lol

Quick bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back