• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic H.R.A. (IC) [Always accepting]

Darius: "Oh are you?" he told the boy while gradually raising his voice and speaking in a more authoritative tone. He looked at him in the eyes for a bit and loosened up a bit. "It's alright. I'm not here looking for a fight." He looked down at the girl and then back to the boy. He could see that she was a lot more tense than him. This, combined with what she said earlier, gave Darius the impression that she just had a terrible attitude."But by the way your friend over here is acting" he said while pointing towards her by slightly moving his head. "It seems like she would prefer the violent option."

Seamus: "No neither of us want a fight out here. We were just relaxing." He outstretches his hand. "I'm Seamus it's nice to meet you even in an unkind situation." He smiles a large smile.

Vivian: "No, I don't like violence. I came here to get away from society and to be at peace," I try to say a bit more nicely than I was talking before but his attitude still irked me. I look over to Seamus and a soft sigh, it was obvious this guy did not want to be disturbed. Why was he trying to be nice to him now? As far as I was concerned, he might try to fight us no matter what he said. I continue to lay down on the ground though, not getting up. Maybe he will just walk away after all.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect SRUNewman SRUNewman

Darius: "And I am sure you found your peace by destroying mine. "The nerves of some people"." He put extra emphasis on the last part to make it clear that he was quoting her from earlier. He then reached out to Shaemus' hand and shook it. "Darius."

Vivian: "I disturbed your peace? We were technically here first, even if it was a couple of minutes," I retort back at him even though I knew at this point I should have stayed quiet. It was probably too late to redeem myself to him and I look over at Seamus, giving him an apologetic look. I knew that he had heard what I said earlier, well he probably wouldn't have been over here in the first place if he hadn't.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect SRUNewman SRUNewman

Darius: "Yes you did. And instead of keeping quiet you did it again but even louder. You are asking for a fight or some sort of conflict to make things less boring for you. It is a wish I shall not grant you."

VIvian: "Sometimes my voice carries away, I'm sorry for ruining your peace but I'm allowed to talk here if I want too. I really don't wish to fight," I was trying to keep my calm once more but it was hard with his attitude. I really didn't want to fight but there was no point in trying to convince him if he didn't want to believe me. Honestly, I was probably going to leave soon anyway. Class was almost over and it was time to head back to the dorms. Since the peace was disturbed, I knew it was too late to go back, so leaving would probably be the best choice. But I wanted to wait and see what else he said and I looked over at Seamus, not sure why he was letting me talk at all. I was terrible at this and trying to make peace. I nudge him gently with my elbow, the guy seemed to be relaxing a bit more when Seamus was talking.

SRUNewman SRUNewman The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Seamus: "You see. My friend here does not want a fight. She's just rude sometimes but she's a good person I promise." He says smiling knowing this comment would be retaliated soon enough by Vivian.

Vivian: I wanted to protest when Seamus said I was rude but how could I actually argue that? "I hate to say it but he is right," I stand up and grab Seamus' hand, dragging him up with me. "We're just leaving anyway," I mutter and walk out of the field. My peace was ruined and it was time to go back to the dorm.

Seamus was jerked up when Vivian pulled him up. "Where are we going, Vivian?" He liked having Vivian hold his hand even if it was being aggressively pulled on.

Vivian: "I don't know, just away from that guy. He was being rude too. We should head back to our dorms anyway. Class will be over," I let go of his hand once we were out of the woods and head the long trek home. I was getting sort of tired and regret coming out this far.

Last edited:
Alice: she was sitting in a quite area in the lobby with a head set in ignoring the world.

Ian: he was out side the dorm building reading quitly ignoring the kids walking past

Seamus was starting to get used to being pulled around and started to find it funny. "So what do you want to do at the dorms." He wonders what they even could do at the dorms. If anything he was a bit tired and could take a nap.

Vivian: I sigh and look over at him, my eyes narrowed slightly. "I don't know, Seamus. Why do I have to have all the great ideas?" I was annoyed but I couldn't really blame him for it, I was also tired and grumpy and partially hungry. I just wanted to get back to the dorms and if we were fast enough then we could get back without getting caught.

"Hey, I'm not the one dragging you around the campus." He says with a chuckle. "I'm the one just being pulled from place to place."

Vivian: I frown at his comment about how I was the one dragging him around. "Sleep," I mutter as my answer of what we should do when we get back. Pray that we don't get in trouble, I thought to myself. We finally reach the dorms and I look around, checking to see if no one noticed us. We didn't seem to be spotted, then again there were kids swarming everywhere as the majority of them were getting out of the way. SRUNewman SRUNewman

Grace: Time to get food, the voice whispered encouragingly in my head. I nod my head to the woman and the other girls my age who went out to get food. We were going as a group though were encouraged to make friends and meet new people. Clomp clomp clomp. So many feet, walking around, some running. Everyone seemed happy and so should I but I felt so strange. I got lost from my group and I wasn't paying attention as I run into someone who was reading a book. Arcticwolfpaws Arcticwolfpaws

Ian: he lets out a quite squeak. "I-I'm so s-sorry" he stats rushing to pick his book up before it got kicked away. he also seemed to be waiting to get yelled at

"Yeah that wouldn't be bad, I was thinking we could hang out and do some stuff like games or something but Sleep sounds nice too," Seamus says sheepishly. They continue walking until they reach the dorm. "So do you want to go back to my dorm or..." Kathleen was happy to be done with class and left to go home.

Grace: I look over at him, startled that someone besides the teacher was talking to me. I look around but I was unable to find the group. "I didn't mean it," I whisper to him quietly, not sure if he could even hear me. I was staring blankly into the distance. I haven't gotten over the pain of my parents leaving me and though I should be upset, I couldn't cry. My mind felt like fog and I couldn't get my mind in the right place.

Vivian: "I'll see you later," I say without really answering his question. I feel bad, but I didn't really want to hang out with him at the moment. I go my separate way and head to my own room. I was lucky and had a single room to myself, so once I get there, I flop onto my bed. But instead of sleeping, I just play on my phone for awhile.

SRUNewman SRUNewman Arcticwolfpaws Arcticwolfpaws

Ian: he looked at her astonished as most people either ignored him or saw him and pretended he didn't exist. "I-It's fine...... I-I Ian" he stated fiighing the odder shock.

Alice: she had been waiting on Ian for a while and was starting to worry knowing not many kids liked him

Seamus walks to his dorm a bit sad they didn't hang out more but he knew they would see some trouble coming their way tomorrow. "See ya." Kathleen walked to her apartment and changed into pajama pants. Even though it was still pretty early she wasn't planning on leaving her room unless for an emergency.

Grace: I stare at the boy and listen to him stutter. Everything felt wrong and I look around, trying to find my group once more. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Did my group abandon me like my parents? "Have you seen a group of kids my age with a teacher come by here?" I ask him, feeling like he was my only hope left. Arcticwolfpaws Arcticwolfpaws

Xavier: I look over to the clock and I wanted to die. I was so glad that I was done 'exercising' for the day. Somehow I never stopped moving. But the last class was my easiest and slowest class of the entire day. I couldn't wait to get home and if I was lucky enough, the teacher might let us out early.

Vivian: I was laying in bed, thinking that I might as well try to fall asleep, but nothing was happening. I sigh and pull out my phone, deciding to send Seamus a message.
Seamus
me
Hey..sorry for earlier..it's not personal..
I look at my phone, feeling a bit anxious, I did feel bad for the whole ordeal and now I would have to wait for his response. SRUNewman SRUNewman

Ian: not really I wasn't paying attention. but don't worry about it my friend is really good at finding people let's just go meet up with her quick and I'm sure we can find your friends." he stated

Seamus was just getting dressed to chill in his room for the rest of the day when he gets a message. He texts back "No its cool, I'm getting pretty tired myself so it was probably a good idea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back