• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic H.R.A. (IC) [Always accepting]

Seamus: "Yeah hopefully I just want to get out of schooling and into the specialty so I can stop dealing with the Gen classes."

Butch nods. "Yeah, school gets boring quickly." Butch looks at his primitive stylized wrist watch. "Look at the time. I'm going to head out. Have a good one."

Xavier: I was absolutely exhausted. Every muscle and bone ached with pain and I wanted nothing more than collapse. I was debating between taking a nap or getting some food, but it looked liked I had no choice. I had two messages from Vivian and if she messaged you to hang out, there was no option but to go. I sigh, not even sitting down a moment, before heading outside to my car. If she skipped class, she probably wanted to go an adventure. So I get some food to go and eat into the car before messaging her back and heading over to the park.

Vivian:
I raise an eyebrow at this Butch guy and narrow my eyes when he says that he is going to leave. "And do what, exactly? You've already skipped class and you're at the park, you might as well stay," I huff at him. I wasn't sure why I cared so much about him staying or leaving but I felt it was better that he stayed. After all, anyone that skipped class always got caught with all the cameras, robots, and other machines. Skipping class was basically a death sentence, not many people did so without a good reason to do so or if they simply didn't care about it anymore. I looked down at my communication device and grin. "Actually, another friend is about to join us too. Isn't there an old saying, 'the more the merrier' or something?" I asked no one in particular though only Seamus would know Xavier.

Seamus: "V, if he doesn't want to stay he doesn't have to." he says hoping to have a bit of alone time with V. "But if you want to stay with us once Xavier gets here i can be pretty fun with more people."

Butch's eyes, under the aviators, dart around at the two for a brief moment. He shrugs and takes a seat next to them "You guys seem pretty chill, I'll stay here for a while." He looks off into the distance, awaiting this Xavier fellow.

Xavier: It only took me a few minutes to arrive at the park and my breathing and heart rate had slowed down slightly during the ride over here. Even in a car, I was able to eat without making a mess on myself. I was trained to eating in the car without making a mess. I couldn't afford to make a mess, especially when I got back, I would get in so much trouble if my outfit was ruined. I had to be careful, I didn't even have a change of clothes, and I walk out with gym shorts and a white t-shirt.

Vivian:
I wish Butch would take off his aviators, I liked seeing someone's eyes before being able to trust them. It bothered me even though I was the one that invited him first to stay. I tap my foot anxiously until I hear a car door close and I look up expectantly, getting off my swing. I see Xavier and wave him over. Then I remember my audience and tell myself to calm down, I was acting ridiculous. "Butch, this is Xavier," I say just as Xavier comes up to us. I try to speak calmly even though I just wanted to hug Xavier even if he was probably covered in sweat.

Seamus: He waves to Xavier and notices V's excitement and is a little annoyed by it. He knows that Xavier is one of her closest friends. but he felt he was one too but he notices she doesn't get as excited to see him as she does for Xavier.

Last edited:
Xavier: I shake Butch's hand, happy to meet him before I go and give Vivian a hug. She hugged me back and I could tell that she was happiest to see me. I wave hello to Seamus before taking a seat on the slide. We talk for awhile until I had to get back. Vivian tries to get me me to stay longer but I knew that I couldn't do that. So I leave early and speed to school. Even though I had plenty of time I needed to get there early just in case sergeant called role-call early instead.

Vivian:
I sigh when Xavier leave and say goodbye to Butch at the park before moving on to somewhere else. I follow Seamus, unsure where he wants to go now, but I don't really care where, as long as it wasn't back to school.

Darius: Darius, much like others, found the training given to him to be quite annoying. Their classes were filled with extremely tedious tasks that were supposed to help train a single skill at the cost of their sanity. He did not approve of it. But he did not resist it either. He was always on time, he always did relatively great in class, and he would not disobey his superiors that much. Although he hated it, he found it important to try to train himself as well as possible under the guidance of those assigned to train him. He was not well acquainted with anybody either, leading to him usually being seen alone whether he was grabbing a bite at a food place or just going for a walk. The bell finally rang and Darius was longing to leave. He decided to go back to his apartment and cook himself some food. He prepared the ingredients of a really great tasting stew he often cooked for himself. It contained a lot of beef and many different vegetables including tomatoes. And, along with some spices, it made for a great taste that always satisfied him. Packing up his things, he left the academy grounds.

Last edited:
Kathleen: She sighed in relief at the sound of the bell to leave. She walks out of the arena placing her sparing sword on the rack going to the lockers and grabbing her Katana and pistol. She never went out with out them. She goes to a ramen shop and orders a medium bowl with rice. After she gets out she starts walking towards the arena.

Seamus: He looks to Vivian. "Hey, where do you want to go next I don't have any particular place to go to. If you just want to go to the dorm we can. we'd have to sneak in so we aren't found by security."

Vivian: I look over at him, did he really just suggest going back to the dorms? Maybe he wasn't as daring as I thought he was. "Come on, that's boring," I sigh, I was hoping he would have more fun ideas than I did. I was sick of this town but I wanted to keep busy until classes were over, then we could go back. There were only two hours left before classes were technically over and of course what I really wanted to do was escape this place forever. I take his hand suddenly and start running, an idea popping into my head.

Seamus: He was surprised by V taking his hand. He catches his balance to make sure he does trip over. "Hey, where are we going, V. A little warning would be nice next time you do that." He chuckles.

Vivian: "Don't call me V," I say cheekily but I don't answer his question. I couldn't really explain where we were going, I could only show him. I move away from the city, into the woods that were close by to the park. I go in a little deeper until we finally pop out into a field. The field was peaceful here and this was the only place that there were no cameras nearby. Simply no one else would be watching us here. I let go of his hand and flop into the field.

SRUNewman SRUNewman

Darius: He was on his way to his apartment while thinking about things in general. He wondered how the world looked outside. He wondered how it felt to have the rays of the sun hit your skin. He wondered how long would him and all the children in there with him would have to live until they got slaughtered like the livestock they were raised to be?
The thoughts darkened his mood. "Why are we doing this?" "What is the point?" "Why do anything if we are all going to die anyway?". Countless questions in this vain passed through his mind. This was not a rare thing. If anything it was becoming more and more frequent for Darius to have moments like these. Him being completely lonely meant that he really had no way to have fun other than by himself and had no body to talk to or care about. He often lost hope, continuing only for the false promise of every thing getting better he gives himself every night. He no longer felt hungry and wanted to get away from everything. There was a peaceful field nearby his apartment that he would go to all the time when he got like this. Something about it just helped him calm down. He slowly strolled through the woods until he came across the fields. He walked into the grass and sat down with his eyes closed, absorbing the nature and finding peace. He did not even notice the two other people that had just gotten there.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear SRUNewman SRUNewman

Last edited:
Seamus: He was wondering where they were going and got more curious when they went into the woods. Once they got to the open field he was happy this is where she picked to go to. He soon notices the other person in the field. "Hey, Vivian there's someone else here." He whispers to Vivian.

Last edited:
VIvian: I was flat on my stomach and I made a loud thud as I let myself fall into the field. The ground didn't hurt me when I impacted it and I spread out my arms and legs, trying to feel all around it. When Seamus says that there was someone else in the field, I slowly roll onto my back. I was surprised, who could be out here during this time of day? Not many people knew about this place, the authorities didn't know about it at all or else there would be cameras and robots set up in here. I think the field somehow grew on it's own, it was peaceful and nice. I sit up, watching as the guy walks around the field. He seemed to be lost, almost. Or maybe he was just lost in thought but he didn't seem to notice us. "Well I don't know what you want me to do about it, he seems to be a student. You can go say hi to him if you want," I say sarcastically. Though I'm sure there was nothing wrong with this person, I wasn't the one that said hello first, if at all. Besides, he didn't seem like he wanted to be disturbed, and I did not want to be that person to do so.

SRUNewman SRUNewman The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Darius: Darius was absorbing the peace around him, thinking as he usually would. But then, every single movement by him stopped and he was straight as a statue. This was caused by him hearing the sound of a girl talking to someone next to him. He then almost instantaneously turned to them. They seemed like they just wanted to get away from everything like him and didn't mean any hard. They were definitely younger than him, but by only a few years. Darius assumed that they would be at least 16 years old, still not having found their main role. Whatever they were, they did not seem to mean any harm. But he was not happy in the slightest bit. These people intruded his thoughts and his relaxation and completely destroyed his peace. It was unintentional no doubt, but it was still done. Darius let out a huge sigh, sitting down and closing his eyes.

SRUNewman SRUNewman Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Seamus heard the man sigh and he felt a bit uncomfortable. He lays next to Vivian. "I think we disturbed his peace and quiet." He says not sure if Vivian even cared or not but he was worried the guy would come up to them about it.

Vivian: I look over to the guy that was across the field, was this guy serious? "Are you kidding me? We were here first and we are disturbing his peace? The nerve of some people," I say this, maybe a bit too loud. Maybe I wanted him to hear me, maybe I wanted to start a fight, I really wasn't sure. It was out of my character to start fights, I didn't particularly like violence but I didn't always like to talk to people. I lay back down, unsure how he would react, if he would react in the first place. I wasn't going to leave, we did come here first, even if it was only by a few minutes. I wanted peace and quiet too. This was my tranquility place that I found. I wished he didn't hear me, wanting to be left alone, but it might have already been too late.

Darius: He was trying to ignore those two but that girl just wouldn't shut her mouth. Darius wondered if they came just to mess with him and did not want to appreciate the calmness of the nature at all. He stood up from his sitting position and then looked upon the two who had intruded upon him. He did not like interactions with such people at all. But it felt to him that these people were after a confrontation. And that is what they would get. He then started to slowly walk up to them with his hands in his pockets, looking clearly unamused.

Seamus: From lying down Seamus looked up at the guy and saw he was walking towards them. His heart sinks Seamus wasn't sure what category this guy is from but if it's the fighting one he knows they would have issues. "Vivian, he's walking towards us. Damn."

Vivian: I look up to see that Seamus was right and he didn't look happy at either of us. Oh well, it was already too late. What was done was already done and I shrug my shoulders at Seamus. He seemed so worried but I wasn't worried at all. If anything, a few words would be said between us, and maybe I could smooth it out before it got too serious. Even though we were in a field alone, I don't think he would kill us, it wouldn't feel right if that happened. So I stay silent and pretend that I didn't notice the guy approaching, letting him make the first move.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect SRUNewman SRUNewman

Darius: When he approached the two, he did not really have a clear plan in his mind in terms of what he wanted to do. He could not exactly pin point which class the two belonged to based on their looks. It was extremely likely that both of them went to the special classes like himself. After getting close enough to them he stopped. He then looked down at the girl before looking at the boy and asking "What do you two think you are doing here?"

Last edited:
Seamus: He looks up at the man and half smiles half grimaces. "We were just trying to relax in the field. Sorry if we disturbed you." He says half-heartedly knowing it wasn't his fault.

Vivian: I hated the attitude this guy had and even though he was older than me, I wasn't afraid of him. I wanted to say something but I knew if I did it would come out as snarky and mean. If it was just me and him, I would have said what was on my mind. But I could tell that Seamus was uncomfortable and I felt bad for putting him in this situation. So I stay silent for now and let him talk to the guy, hopefully he would calm him down. I didn't want to make things worse after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back