• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help h e l p

Radio Silence

King of Idiocy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This might sound totally stupid and I'm sorry for that
but
I would love to do coding on here , trust me, I just don't get how I'm supposed to embed it into a post.

I get h o w to do it and all, after reading the BBC Code Guidelines and stuff, I just don't know where it goes so it doesn't look like a bunch of words and [/h] but the actual thing like for an example :

1679213604103.png

It's like way late here so apologies if I'm not understanding you. You are having issues making the code actually display what it's supposed to rather than the raw text. Is that correct?

There is an option in the reply box to toggle BB Code on and off that looks like [ ]. When you click it, it switches between the default posting mode (where you'd use the buttons at the top) and the BBCode mode where you'd have to input the code yourself to make things like bold, italics, etc. Ensure that you are in Toggle BB Code mode (the [ ] should be blue) before pasting the code you want to use. After that, when you click preview it should show up as it does in your image.

It's like way late here so apologies if I'm not understanding you. You are having issues making the code actually display what it's supposed to rather than the raw text. Is that correct?

There is an option in the reply box to toggle BB Code on and off that looks like [ ]. When you click it, it switches between the default posting mode (where you'd use the buttons at the top) and the BBCode mode where you'd have to input the code yourself to make things like bold, italics, etc. Ensure that you are in Toggle BB Code mode (the [ ] should be blue) before pasting the code you want to use. After that, when you click preview it should show up as it does in your image.
Honestly, it's one am, I don't even know what I'm saying ngl-
But you did interpret that correctly, and I wanna thank you so much because I was fr struggling with that so bad-

second question-
where can I find the numbers to change the colors in codes?

for example in case I am once again being unintelligently confusing, these lil guys.

1679292714155.png

You can look them up online. They're colour codes for HTML and BBcode.

1679293362327.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back