• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Thinking about making a hero that works for SINS, will DM you with a character sheet when I finish it

we're planning a somewhat soft(ish) reboot to make it as painless as possible. to my knowledge there are still spots open, so feel free to submit something if youre interested!

So - there are some links to various lore pages and previous stories done for this, which is great. Unfortunately, the majority appear to go to roleplaygateway.com, which is down (and has been down for a long time so far as I can tell). Is there another place this information is recorded, or a discord server to join, that kind of thing?

So - there are some links to various lore pages and previous stories done for this, which is great. Unfortunately, the majority appear to go to roleplaygateway.com, which is down (and has been down for a long time so far as I can tell). Is there another place this information is recorded, or a discord server to join, that kind of thing?
We're working on that now, it's taking a bit longer than we'd like but it'll be up soon ^_^

can someone explain to me what to do for this section? Like what are the power types and is there a specific number system for the level?

"[Type of Power – Level (#)]"

When will you be choosing who's characters get into the rp? I understand it'll probably take a while since this rp came from another site, but I'm just really excited by the premise and hope to have some updates if possible.

Just a quick response to y'all, my utmost apologies for being so slow to reply! It's been a combination of trying to organize getting the RP moved over from the old site, but also largely transitioning into a new job, as well as the less than desirable working schedule I've been saddled with at my current job.

Starting August 29th, that should change considerably.

Now, as to your questions, I am still going over character profiles, and letting the other members of the RP have a chance to give some feedback as well, so PLEASE feel free to DM them to me and I'll have a look as soon as I can! I know a lot of you have been waiting for a while, again I apologize for that, but I'm hoping to have things take off in earnest soon.

If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me! Or if you'd prefer, you can message me on Discord as well, I'm a bit speedier there:
Lord Saethos#6210

Users who are viewing this thread

Back