• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gyan - OOC

Oh no, I just have a lot of patience. lol I found one that is a griffon holding a sword, but I am kinda' rethinking it because of House Hava. Do you want me to use the one you used as a template for consistency?

Oh no, I just have a lot of patience. lol I found one that is a griffon holding a sword, but I am kinda' rethinking it because of House Hava. Do you want me to use the one you used as a template for consistency?
Im fine either way, whatever you want

Alright... I guess I'll just stick with what I have for now then. I am going to go ahead and put it in the CS page. It's not finished, at least not all the information but the coding is done.

BLUR BLUR Lotte is finished. At least finished for now. Let me know what you think. :) I know I'll probably be adding/removing/changing stuff throughout the RP though. lol

NUSKI NUSKI Welcome to Gyan! As soon as Adachi Adachi finished their in progress character, i will begin writing up the first IC post. Anyone who would like to join after that point may do so as well, and I will catch them up

So I haven't heard anything from the people I'm waiting on in a while. I'm going to start working on the IC. It'll most likely be up by tomorrow barring any unexpected events that take up my time!

I didn't miss IC opening did I? xD I was just sitting here thinking that what if you guys have been posting and I didn't realize it?

Sorry if you said something in the post and I missed it. xD I'm kinda' tired but wanted to try and get my ideas in order so I can post something good tomorrow.

Sorry if you said something in the post and I missed it. xD I'm kinda' tired but wanted to try and get my ideas in order so I can post something good tomorrow.
No, the Academy itself is where major tests and ceremonies will take place, and it also contains a vast library of books on warfare and military science, but for the most part squires will be shadowing their knights. That means they'll be following them on their missions and the like, so wherever the knight sleeps, they sleep. On off days they'll be sleeping in their own beds same as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back