• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Silenced

Silenced
Hello! I am giving this site another chance. So think of me as a new member because I am learning my way around.

I am looking for another female (someone who's is female in real life too. Guys make me uncomfortable. Please respect this..) and over the age of 18 years old IN REAL LIFE. (Because role playing with minors, as an adult, is extremely creepy.)

I don't necessarily have a plot in mind yet but I would love to work on one!
I love a forbidden love story.

Requirements:

●Female (irl too)
●Over 18 years old in real life.

●Advanced Lit to Novella (or multiple paragraphs)
●3rd person point of view.
●Must be able to play multiple side characters.
●Has very few triggers. My role plays tend to touch on topics that may be triggering for some. If you are easily offended or triggered then don't reply to this.
●Must be able to contribute to the story. Add to it. Don't make decide all the events.
●Must LOVE drama, adventure, world building and romance in their role plays. I've actually met people who don't like drama in their role plays... And that shit is extremely boring for me.

I put Medieval as a tag but only because Historical isn't one? This Rp doesn't need to be Medieval.

Last edited:

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
I have a few ideas here and there to go on, but it's nice to have something to work off of.
Maybe something where two women find themselves getting married, or two single mothers leaning on each other for support...

lovesdoe

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am giving this site another chance. So think of me as a new member because I am learning my way around.

I am looking for another female (someone who's is female in real life too. Guys make me uncomfortable. Please respect this..) and over the age of 18 years old IN REAL LIFE. (Because role playing with minors, as an adult, is extremely creepy.)

I don't necessarily have a plot in mind yet but I would love to work on one!
I love a forbidden love story.

Requirements:

●Female (irl too)
●Over 18 years old in real life.

●Advanced Lit to Novella (or multiple paragraphs)
●3rd person point of view.
●Must be able to play multiple side characters.
●Has very few triggers. My role plays tend to touch on topics that may be triggering for some. If you are easily offended or triggered then don't reply to this.
●Must be able to contribute to the story. Add to it. Don't make decide all the events.
●Must LOVE drama, adventure, world building and romance in their role plays. I've actually met people who don't like drama in their role plays... And that shit is extremely boring for me.

I put Medieval as a tag but only because Historical isn't one? This Rp doesn't need to be Medieval.
I’m very interested!

EmElisa

rekindling my spark of creativity (sort of)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo. Not sure if you respond to threads or not, but I'm potentially interested. Question: Are you looking for medieval/historical fantasy or realistic?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread