• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (gxg, gxb, or bxb) just another interest check

ToastyPagan

Ell(ie)
I am looking for new roleplay partners (longterm) and have no clue what else to say.

I am moderately active, and have a job so I get sidetracked easily. I usually match the length post of the other person (maybe you) if I am not doing something else. I also enjoy coming up with characters and plots before hand unless we agree to wing it.

Some stuff I want to roleplay includes, slice of life (which usually ties with mentally unstable characters or crime), heavy crime based rps, historical vibes (idk the category for it) or just in general plain rps. I am big on romance and enjoy simply writing. pls dm if interest, although I will only rp on site as trying to leave the site except for character building seems like a hassle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back