Gwen Ethel (My first oc on here)

Ashlee Colt

Female

Power: Animal Powers
Animal Powers - #43 Top Super Powers - IGN)

Bio:Her parents have no clue about her powers she learned to hide them from them.They lived in the middle of a forest so she actullay learned to talk to the animals and have their ablities

Personality:Crazy,Kind,Cocky,Stupid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 5
Needs a lot of fleshing out. For the bio, how was her childhood, when and how did she discover she could talk to animals and gain their abilities. For her personality, using single very broad definitions doesn't really explain much, calling her simply crazy can be taken in many different ways. Generally if you want to explain their personality a paragraph or so is useful.

You could also add things explaining her powers further. Does she need to change what animal she is using? Or can they all be used at once? Does she take long to learn an animals abilities?

There's plenty more such as fears and weaknesses, but its good to address the basics first so others can understand what you are trying to portray better.

I feel like 'animal powers' is a bit vague and all-encompassing. Consider narrowing it down to the abilities of one specific animal, or perhaps just 'the ability to talk to animals'. Also, how did she come to acquire these powers? Why does her family live in the middle of the woods? How has this isolation affected her? If she grew up in the wilderness, why would she feel the need to hide her powers from her parents in the first place? She wouldn't know her powers were super abnormal unless she had a society to compare herself to.

Also, I do agree with Randomfella, 'crazy' isn't really a personality trait. Are we talking Ted Bundy crazy, or 'I'm so random lol X3' crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back