• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed gweithdy pechadur

m o o d b o a r d ;
j o n g h y u n

tumblr_p169nlgGPM1w6y0sno6_r2_400.gif
tumblr_p169nlgGPM1w6y0sno4_400.gif
tumblr_p169nlgGPM1w6y0sno3_400.gif

tumblr_p169nlgGPM1w6y0sno1_r1_400.gif

김종현
Kim Jonghyun
"May the stars burn brighter now that you're among them."
tumblr_p169nlgGPM1w6y0sno2_400.gif

tumblr_p169nlgGPM1w6y0sno7_r2_400.gif
It really sucks to lose an idol, and until now, I never understood why some people were always so upset when an actor they loved passed away. I still wish I didn't understand, however, wishes don't really come true. Jonghyun was an amazing vocalist and someone I listened to for ten years and now... now I don't know. It still feels like a bad dream. I can't imagine what the people closest to him are feeling and my heart goes out to them.

He was an inspiration to many and helped countless fans go through tough times when he himself needed help. He truly was an angel in real life, a shining example of what people should be. The stars will shine brighter thanks to him, but it's still far too soon for him to be up there. Cherish your idol, that's all I can say.

Sleep tight, Jonghyun. You did amazingly well.
tumblr_p169nlgGPM1w6y0sno8_r1_400.gif

Yo, this is AWESOME WORK! I'm sending you a pm right awaaaay~

for Elowyn Elowyn , thank you for requesting!

d11fe1829967e06dcd59b8c80b42d7d7--female-faces-asian-models.jpg

Fawna de la Rosa
mag. winner
// female // nineteen // straight //
// five foot seven inches // one hundred and thirty pounds //
•••History
She doesn't want to be a part of this. But her very controlling step-mother has coerced and forced her into this. Her step-mother is also loosely connected to the Promnestria Project and is a retired genetic scientist. Fawna herself is a startlingly innocent character with a sweet personality. Her flaws involves fear, and being afraid. Typically, she would never even approach a guy with any kind of hidden intent. But now she is being forced to participate in this crazy-fest. She also wants the best for the human race, so she is weakly agreeing to help protect the future of humanity.

Her step-mother also hasn't told her the details of Promnestria. All she knows is that this is to protect the future of the human race and that she'll have to have a baby without a virus or come home to anger and disappointment.

Her parents are both MIA. Her father was 1/4 hispanic (which is why she has that family name), and the rest of her lineage is Asian. Since her parents' disappearance, her stepmother took over as her strict guardian. Basically what happened as far as she knows is that her parents went on vacation together and never came back. She has asked her stepmother what happened to them and the details, but has received either a sharp reply that cuts off further questions or a stinging blow to the cheek if she pushes any further.

Persona○○○
likes: flowers, cute things, chocolate, cream puffs, furry/fuzzy coats and sweaters, singing (which you won't see much in this one)
dislikes: rude men, polyamory, loud noises, barking dogs, wide open spaces
habits: biting her lip when worried, rubbing her arms when afraid (as if cold)
fears: pregnancy, public shame, her being a virgin discovered/looking like she has no experience, being in a position of low power, abusive relationships, dark caves

•••Goal••• To preserve the human race

○○○Notes○○○ Slender, long neck. Seems to enjoy rubies and sterling silver jewellery.
code by; e d e n

for Elowyn Elowyn pt.2

Fawna de la Rosa........................................................................................................................................................................................................ 001
mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.

mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd

coded by; e d e n

Last edited:
for Elowyn Elowyn pt.2

Fawna de la Rosa.................................................................................................................................. 001
mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.

mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd

coded by; e d e n
perfect~~~ <3

much love!

e d e n ;
e n d c r e d i t s

{scroll down]

End Credits
Cigarette ash like wildfire
Burning holes in the night time
Open scars cut like barbed wire
White lies flying high like a ceasefire
Dropping flags on the shoreline
This is as far as I can feel right
'Cause what you don't know
Can haunt you

And all we ever wanted
Was sunlight and honesty
Highlights to wanna repeat
Let's get away from here and
Live like the movies do
I won't mind when it's over
At least I didn't think for a while

So let's run
Make a great escape
And I'll be waiting outside for the getaway
It doesn't matter who we are
We'll keep running through the dark
And all we'll ever need is another day
We can slow down 'cause tomorrow is a mile away
And live like shooting stars
'Cause happy endings hardest to fake

Sunsets on power lines
Making a break for the other side
Heading out to where that sunshine
45 millimeter rolling like we lost time
Polaroids and outcast
Rather burnout young than grow up fast
And we could be forever future bound
'Cause all I need is time and now
And I could leave this past behind me
And all we ever wanted, was sunlight and honesty
And maybe I'll see a way for me to stay
When there's so much out there
So I'll live forgetting for the time being
Live like the movies do
And I won't mind when it's over
At least I didn't think for a while

So let's run
Make a great escape
'Cause everything was never the same

And I want to let you know
I want to let you go
But I just can't bring myself to speak
But this is how it goes
The end credits—they roll
This bridge was built over kerosene
But we can watch it
Burn down
We can watch it burn down

And all I ever wanted
Was sunlight and honesty
Live like the movies do
I won't mind when it's over
At least I didn't think

So let's run
Make a great escape
'Cause you can wish away forever
But you'll never find a thing like today
• • • • ▬▬▬ N A M E ▬▬▬ • • • •

× age
× gender
× birthday
× horoscope
× likes
× dislikes

tumblr_oqkciuEQr11sghygwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_osccfeXWrr1w9ayj0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6v04pXwHp1v0670mo2_1280.jpg
• H i s t o r y •
infoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfo

• P e r s o n a •
infoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfonfoinfoinfoinfo
coded by; e d e n

Last edited:
top picks of 2017
i d k why there are huge ass spaces in between the pictures bear with it olol

top six

01. Get The Treasure

02. Dramarama

03. Runner

04. Gashina

05. Lip&Hip

06. Hola Hola
SHINee

Monsta X

UP10TION

Sunmi

Hyuna

Kard
tumblr_okhwxzz3Nz1vwt7jqo1_540.gif

tumblr_p0i4ksKJIc1rvp8c7o7_500.gif

tumblr_osaz7x5XTJ1w50cqko1_500.gif

tumblr_ov473beMT61sfzzjmo1_540.gif

tumblr_p0flqqBN7T1r7qnpao6_400.gif

tumblr_otbz36GZNR1v3d1zko1_500.gif

Honourable Mentions

07. From Zero

08. Miss This Kiss

09. Not Today

10. Lonely

11. All Night

12. Move

13. DDD

14. Archangels of the Sephiroth

15. Yes I Am

16. Black Out

17. Babe

18. Thirsty

19. Likey

20. Fly High

21. Ready or Not

22. 남시삑

23. I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

24. Velvet

25. Signal

26. 돌!셋!

27. Black Suit
Monsta X

Laboum

BTS

Jonghyun(feat. Taeyeon)

Girls' Generation

Taemin

EXID

Stellar

Mamamoo

VIXX

Hyuna

Taemin

Twice

Dream Catcher

Monsta X

Monsta X

Weki Meki

LE

Twice

BTS

Super Junior

g h i t a ;
m i n d f v c k

could be used as an ic post?

I get way too attached, my friends say I get way too attached. I fall in deep and leave just as fast. Think I need a little smoke 'cause I need to relax, I need to relax yeah. One day I love you and then I don't. Sometimes I love you, I think I love you. You know I'm such a mindfvck- can't ever make my mind up with you. You know I'm such a mindfvck but I can't get my mind off you. I switch off the game yeah baby don't leave but then go away. As soon you know me, I'm likely to change- I'm pretty to bore that's why you stay, that's why you stay. One day I love you and then I don't. Sometimes I love you, I think I love you. You know I'm such a mindfvck- can't ever make my mind up with you. You know I'm such a mindfvck but I can't get my mind off you. 'Cause you wouldn't love me if you could control me you might never know me at least I'm not boring. You wouldn't love me if you could control me you might never know me ‘cause baby I'm a mindfvck. Can't ever make my mind up with you. You know I'm such a mindfvck but I can't get my mind off you.

Last edited:
for t s u k i t s u k i
i hate this new system

"Nickname"
"Name"
age | gender

History​
infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo
Persona​
infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo

myfanwy myfanwy

don't remove the watermark or i cri
Code:
[div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: hidden; font-align: justify;][row]
[column=span1][color=transparent].[/color][/column]
[column=span5][div=background-color: #0d1321; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 0px solid white; height: 150px; width: 150px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; margin-left: 95px][/div][div=background-color: #818479; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 0px solid white; height: 150px; width: 150px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -10px; margin-left: 135px][/div][div=background-color: transparent; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 4px solid white; height:190px; width:190px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; margin-left: 90px; top: -250px;][div=background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/47a04d2f7f25b330929d36914a24a08f/tumblr_opr2trw3i91r7qnpao2_400.png');background-size:cover;color: #000000;padding:5px;][color=transparent].
.[/color][/div][/div]
[div=height: 20px; background: white; position: relative; margin: auto; top: 0px;width: 190px; pointer-events: none; top: -350px; margin-left: 94px;][center][font=Annie Use Your Telescope]"Nickname"[/font][/center][/div]
[div=height: 30px; background: #48D1CC; position: relative; margin: auto; top: 0px;width: 250px; pointer-events: none; top: -539px; margin-left: 245px;][right][font=Slabo 27px]"Name"
[size=2]age | gender[/size][/font][/right][/div]
[div=height: 100%; background: white; position: relative; margin: auto; width: 400px; top: -525px; margin-left: 300px;][row]
[column=span4][font=Raleway][right]History[/right][size=3][div=border-top: 1px solid #0d1321; border-bottom: 1px solid #48D1CC;][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;]infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo[/div][/div][/div][/size][/font][/column][column=span4][font=Raleway][right]Persona[/right][size=3][div=border-top: 1px solid #0d1321; border-bottom: 1px solid #48D1CC;][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;]infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo[/div][/div][/div]
[font=Poiret One][size=1][USER=35109]@e d e n[/USER][/size][/font][/size][/font][/column][/row][/div][/column][/row][/div][/div]/code][/spoiler]

Last edited:
xiao in wild love is something else

[class=tabs] background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 2px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #FFFFFF; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-family: Cinzel; font-size: 13px; font-weight: initial; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 250px; text-align: center; width: 30%; position: relative; top: 100px; height: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 2px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: transparent; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} i) (show tabsContenti) if (eq ${currentTab} ii) (show tabsContentii) if (eq ${currentTab} iii) (show tabsContentiii) [/script] [script=tab] hide tabsContent show tabsContenti [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]i[/div][div class=tab]ii[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]iii[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenti"]
tumblr_p2vi8xALQv1vd5f2io2_540.gif
Basics​
mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd. mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentii"]
tumblr_p2vi8xALQv1vd5f2io4_r1_540.gif
History​
mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd. mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentiii"]
tumblr_p2vi8xALQv1vd5f2io5_r1_540.gif
Personality​
[/div]
coded by myfanwy myfanwy

Code:
[row]
[column=span2][color=transparent].[/color][/column]
[column=span4][nobr]
[class=tabs]
background-color: #FFFFFF;
border-radius: 2px;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #FFFFFF;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: black;
font-family: Cinzel;
font-size: 13px;
font-weight: initial;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
min-width: 250px;
text-align: center;
width: 30%;
position: relative;
top: 100px;
height: 100%;
[/class]

[class=tab]
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 2px 0;
width: 33%;
[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]
background-color: transparent;
[/class]

[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} i) (show tabsContenti)
if (eq ${currentTab} ii) (show tabsContentii)
if (eq ${currentTab} iii) (show tabsContentiii)
[/script]

[script=tab]
hide tabsContent
show tabsContenti
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]i[/div][div class=tab]ii[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]iii[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContenti"][div=float: center; background-color: transparent; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 0px solid white; height: 100px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -40px;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6222e6434af266fe02796422a1729648/tumblr_p2vi8xALQv1vd5f2io2_540.gif[/img][/div]
[centerblock=50][div=height: 100%; background: white; position: relative; margin: auto; top: 0px;width: 100%; top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;][font=Alegreya][size=4][right]Basics[/right][/size][/font][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 200px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][font=Alegreya Sans][size=2]mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.

mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.[/size][/font][/div][/div][/div][/centerblock][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentii"][div=float: center; background-color: transparent; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 0px solid white; height: 100px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -40px;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1a5526ebefbcfdc9594c4cd5380a4a55/tumblr_p2vi8xALQv1vd5f2io4_r1_540.gif[/img][/div]
[centerblock=50][div=height: 100%; background: white; position: relative; margin: auto; top: 0px;width: 100%; pointer-events: none; top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;][div=height: 100%; background: white; position: relative; margin: auto; top: 0px;width: 100%; top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;][font=Alegreya][size=4][right]History[/right][/size][/font][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 200px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][font=Alegreya Sans][size=2]mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.

mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.[/size][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/centerblock][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentiii"][div=float: center; background-color: transparent; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 0px solid white; height: 100px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -40px;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bddc93b0f7f33397b8bdcfa88cc69c26/tumblr_p2vi8xALQv1vd5f2io5_r1_540.gif[/img][/div]
[centerblock=50][div=height: 100%; background: white; position: relative; margin: auto; top: 0px;width: 100%; top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;][div=height: 100%; background: white; position: relative; margin: auto; top: 0px;width: 100%; top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;][font=Alegreya][size=4][right]Personality[/right][/size][/font][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 200px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][font=Alegreya Sans][size=2]mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.

mae hyn yn wybodaeth hap. dydw i ddim yn gwybod beth i ddim yn mynd i roi yma i fod yn onest, o leiaf, nid eto. peidiwch â phoeni am y peth. cael rhywfaint o eiriau cân sy'n golygu dim i mi oherwydd nid fi yn teimlo emosiynau fel bod dynol arferol, sydd yn ôl pob tebyg pam nad fi erioed wedi cael cariad. oh pam ydych chi'n edrych yn drist? yr awyr yn troi'n felyn. os mai dim ond byddwch yn gwenu ar mi unwaith eto bydd y byd yn troi'n las eto. larwm coch yn canu yn rhywle, i yn sefyll yn llonydd ac yn edrych o gwmpas. yna eich lliw mintys gwenu, lliwiau yn y byd.[/size][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/centerblock]
[/div][/nobr][center][font=Poiret One][size=1]coded by @e d e n[/size][/font][/center][/column][/row]

a simple search thread/interest check thing.
don't delete the credit.

[class=tabs] background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 2px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #FFFFFF; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-family: Cinzel; font-size: 13px; font-weight: initial; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 250px; text-align: center; width: 30%; position: relative; top: 0px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 2px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: transparent; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} intro) (show tabsContentintro) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules) if (eq ${currentTab} plots) (show tabsContentplots) [/script] [script=tab] hide tabsContent show tabsContentintro [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]intro[/div][div class=tab]rules[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]plots[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentintro"]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules"]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentplots"]
[/div]
coded by myfanwy myfanwy

Code:
[row]
[column=span2][color=transparent].[/color][/column]
[column=span4][nobr]
[class=tabs]
background-color: #FFFFFF;
border-radius: 2px;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #FFFFFF;
color: black;
font-family: Cinzel;
font-size: 13px;
font-weight: initial;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
min-width: 250px;
text-align: center;
width: 30%;
position: relative;
top: 0px;
[/class]

[class=tab]
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 2px 0;
width: 33%;
[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]
background-color: transparent;
[/class]

[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} intro) (show tabsContentintro)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} plots) (show tabsContentplots)
[/script]

[script=tab]
hide tabsContent
show tabsContentintro
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]intro[/div][div class=tab]rules[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]plots[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentintro"][div=float: left; background-color: black; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 100%; border: 0px solid white; height: 125px; width: 125px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -35px;][div=background: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/c5f01208a004c4bd5ab673fa6e6ae11b/tumblr_o4h1f0whxS1td8rg1o1_500.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #000000; padding: 5px;][color=transparent].
.[/color][/div][/div]
[centerblock=40][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 200px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][font=Raleway][size=3]infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo[/size][/font][/div][/div][/centerblock][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules"][div=float: left; background-color: black; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 100%; border: 0px solid white; height: 125px; width: 125px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -35px;][div=background: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/1af43696eb87f019e61e2c8485fa1bfa/tumblr_opdq58Ul0j1s6rw84o1_500.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #000000; padding: 5px;][color=transparent].
.[/color][/div][/div]
[centerblock=40][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 200px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][font=Raleway][size=3]infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo[/size][/font][/div][/div][/centerblock][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentplots"][div=float: left; background-color: black; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 100%; border: 0px solid white; height: 125px; width: 125px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -35px;][div=background: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/a9f5116be27a73061f295baba22bbeeb/tumblr_os2gg5wuNf1vmobp0o1_500.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #000000; padding: 5px;][color=transparent].
.[/color][/div][/div]
[centerblock=40][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 200px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][font=Raleway][size=3]infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo[/size][/font][/div][/div][/centerblock][/div][/nobr]
[center][font=Poiret One][size=1]coded by @e d e n[/size][/font][/center][/column]
[/row]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back