• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Guy's I'm sorry But I'm back

Panic

"Eyes Open"
Okay so, I myself have been MIA for literally all time. I would like to continue to roleplay because you know why not right? I just started school and instead of paying attention I play on my laptop. HA, it's okay guys I'm smart I can handle it.

So here's a little about me. Or at least my writing style. I am an intermediate writer, and I love to write narratives. Considering that, these ventures are usually used for improving my skill. Any feedback would be widely appreciated. I write in 3rd person, Prose, like any naturally good role player. I try to add as many details I can, but sometimes I do get lazy. I am comfortable with F// or M/F but unsure about M/M. Non-binary characters are also welcome.

I write about 2-4 paragraphs or more for each character, and I love to play multiple characters at once.

What I expect from you:
Willingness to mirror my posts, (no one-liners)
Write in 3rd person, prose.
Be a participating role-playing partner.
No rudeness, and minimal cursing.

OH and another thing. I do not like smut. The quality seems to almost vanish if you add that, I will, in fact, fade to black if any scenes like that do come up.

Pairings I have in mind (Bold are my preferred roles)
Hunter x Vampire
Survivor x Survivor (Zombie Apocolypse)
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Hunter

Fandoms (Characters I would like for my OC preferred first)

Teen Wolf
Stiles, Scott, or Theo

Vampire Diaries
Enzo, Jeremy, or Stephan

The walking dead
Carl

The Fades
Paul, or Mac

Supernatural
Sam, Cass, or Dean

Lucifer
Lucifer or Mazikeen

Stranger Things
Steve Harrington, or Robin

Zuko

Marvel
Peter Parker (new)

Grimm
Nick or Monroe

Harry Potter
Harry

Riverdale
Jughead or Archie

Shadowhunters
Jace or Simon

Witch & the Wizard
Whitford

Maximum Ride
Fang

Percy Jackson
Percy

Creepypasta
Ben or Jeff the Killer

Trueblood
Eric or Jason

Last edited:
Werewolf x Vampire
I have a somewhat idea for this!! Message me if you're still looking for partners Panic Panic

Hey there! I would love to play Stefan for you from TVD if you wouldn't mind doubling up as either Alaric or Elijah for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back