• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gutter Bats

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

What happens to you when you die?
Depending on your cause of death your carcass ends up in a morgue or some mortician's workshop while you are being wiped from the system.
Databases get updated, friends and family grief as you are deleted from society, your empty shell getting disposed as you'll only remain in the thoughts of those who loved you, only to be forgotten in time.

But what if, for some reason unknown, your cold, dead body did not mark the end for you?
What if, after your heart had stopped beating and your skin turned a pale shade, you would wake?
Finding yourself in a cold metal box of your local morgue, freeing yourself from this icy grave as reality dawns on you...

You had died...
But for some reason it was not the end for you.
Lost, but not alone, as there are others who share this fate.

And it is time for them to take you under their wing as you'll come to see the world from an entirely different angle.

From both the lowest point and the highest, as you join those like you, but entirely different in their own way.
Because there is no way back to your old life...or is there?

The one thing you do know is that nothing is what it seems.
And there are questions that need to be answered...

So, dive into a world of night, live amongst those who lost their lives and now dwell in the city's underbelly.
For we are Gutter Bats, and the dark is where we prowl.

tumblr_nd1u9ilftU1rfp1lho3_r1_1280.gif

As you may have already noticed, this is a roleplay revolving around a group of people whose only connection is....having died, but not really. After their hearts had stopped beating they would wake. Knowing nothing of the why, the how, or about what caused this.
They would be thrown into a world where they better learn to fly or get swallowed whole.

And yes, the title's not just for show, because these living dead are far from human now.
They are something...different, but I'd rather not spoil the surprise just yet!

For I will be the one leading you down this rabbit hole into not-so-wonderland as your guide, your best friend...as well as your worst enemy.

Interested?
If so, do not hesitate to openly admit that I got you hooked on this idea!
If you have questions don't be scared of asking them either! I don't bite...yet.

They are something...different, but I'd rather not spoil the surprise just yet!
Are the characters supposed to be vampires, by any chance? I have a feeling that they're vampires, but it's kinda hard to tell, and I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Are the characters supposed to be vampires, by any chance? I have a feeling that they're vampires, but it's kinda hard to tell, and I don't want to jump to conclusions.

They do in fact drink blooood

Very interested in this! Question, is there a time period for this or is it possibly steampunk? It gives me a lot of fallen London vibes actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back