• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guns, Knives and Koro-sensei. (Assassination Classroom RP)

TrippyVirus

and stupider than ever before

"We... are assassins.

Our target is Koro-sensei, our teacher.

We are also the outcasts of a prestigious high school named Ishinmura Highschool.

[SIZE= 18px]The person who succeed in killing Koro-sensei will get one trillion yen. And if two or more people kills him, they split the money.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]So, are you joining with us? Or not?"[/SIZE]

Info:

So this is basically an Ansatsu Kyoshitsu RP, maybe with some new things also.

Plot (for this RP):

Class 3-E has been chosen by the government to kill a creature with anti-sensei weapons because the creature stated that he will blow up earth in March. He also stated that he will be teaching 3-E, not just education, but also assassination.

Now, Inspiration:

I love the concept of killing a superhuman who's also a teacher. And watched the anime too.

(Maybe I'm dead inside.)

Other crap:

There will be some plot thickening, so watch out for that.

Now, I will be Koro-sensei and a student. Cause, I like handling many characters at once.

Now rules:

1. All RpN rules apply.

2. No freakin' godmodding. Godmodding is like cancer.

3. Make no one-liners. Please.

4. No text speaking in the IC, so don't say "u" or "brb".

5. Have at least six sentences.

6. Don't say OOC crap in the IC.

7. Have fun! I said have fun.

8. If you want to quit, PM me.

I need [SIZE= 36px]4[/SIZE] more people to be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back