• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gungrave RP? (:

Junn

Easily startled.
I love Gungrave, and have always wanted to do a roleplay based off of it. However, there weren’t many interesting female characters in the series, so I would like to play as an original character. On top of that, very few people have even heard of the series, let alone have an interest in roleplaying it out. Especially considering my specific selfish request to play as an OC against a canon. Specifically Harry or Balladbird Lee, but hey, if you’d be willing to play as someone else, let me know! I love so many of the characters! Randy, Bear, Bunji; just let me know! I love’m all, I just REALLY REALLY love Harry! I don't have as much of an interest in Brandon, though.

So, a little about my OC! I am working on her in more detail, but basically, she is a Japanese-American hitman who was brought back to life through the process of necrolyzation, but not by Dr. Tokioka. She was brought back by a rival of Dr. Tokioka, who used a slightly superior method of necrolyzation, which not only made her inhumanly strong and durable, but also allowed her to keep her sanity, keeping her from turning into a crazy beast incapable of thought. However, the fact that she was able to maintain her sanity and humanity was a double-edged sword, giving her total control over her own thoughts and actions, making it impossible for the scientist who made her to control her. The only reason she stuck with them was the fact that she couldn't preform the renewal therapy on her own. Without the therapy, she would slowly die - and for good.

Obviously it’s a very basic idea, but I’ve never had anyone to flesh it out with. I will be adding more details about my OC and my idea though as time goes on; I just really wanted to get my idea out there and see if I get any bites in the meantime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back