• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gundam: New Horizons

Arty

Tactical
"Alright... You all have chosen to become the crew of the ISS Revenge. You all have different skills, and different strengths... But we are a team! We work together! Together, we will explore the frontier of this new galaxy! From the humble engineer, to the hotshot pilot, we will accomplish the impossible! Welcome to the fleet!"

Hey, Arty here! Trying to get back into roleplaying. Now, I'm trying to include a game/roleplay thing, with a simulator. Basically, you all will roleplay as the crew in their day to day lives onboard the Revenge, a Isabiri Class ship. Random events in the game will affect the roleplay (Mechs destroyed, crew loss, stranded, etc). Every time there is a battle, I'll post the results, showing the fight itself! It's an interesting concept. Note I would like detailed responses for interactions. This isn't exactly a military owned ship, so feel free to act however! As long as the ship runs, feel free to cuss/fight/maybe kill someone??? This will have consequences. On the ship. Just make sure the onboard marines don't catch you.

Positions:
Admiral: (Me)
Captain: (Of the ISS Revenge. Note there's other ships, but they're mainly transportation/fuel.)
Engineer: (Optional: Head Engineer)
Security/Boarding: (Optional: First Mate)
Gunner: (Optional: Chief Gunner)
Pilot: (Optional: Squad Leader)

List of Suits (For people who want to be pilots):
Shiden (Multiple Variants)
Graze (Multiple Variants)
Mobile Suit Worker
Ryusei-Go (Custom Variant included)
Landman Rodi
And the new series (From the game)... The Wanzer Series.
hmLIsZ3.gif

KUKuZId.gif

If you're interested, send a message! Note your characters will be A.I. controlled in battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back