• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Without saying a word,Jing,Terra,Koutei,Graham,Nena,Haruka and Mika slowly turned their heads to look at Amadeo and Marie,all of them staring at the latter two with a poker face as they silently agreed they have exactly who they need. As for both Amadeo and Marie however....they were unaware of the idea and looked at the seven pilots in confusion.

“Is.....something wrong?”

“No,in fact.....I think both of you can help the three of them out with the problem they're facing at the moment.”

“U-us? Are you really sure the two of us teach them how to control their alternate-personality?”

“As far as I know,you and Amadeo also had problem with your alter-ego the first few times we saw the two of your fight. However,the progress of the two of you managing to control your other personality is more than enough for me to confident that they need your guidance for this.”

"T-that's right! I mean, you two tend to go Berserk on occasions, but you two have gotten better at suppressing it!"
Nena smiled as if she solved a mystery.
"But.... How will we learn to conceal our other personas?"
"Through Gunpla Battle!"

“Well....I guess it wouldn't hurt to help. If Judan doesn't punch me in the face if Hallelujah suddenly drops an insult about Alex.”

Oh. Right.

Cringing uncomfortably to the sight,Jing nervously muttered to himself.

“Was that really necessary....?”

--------------------------
A few while later
---------------------------
Inside the Battle Room,Illya and Mikoto were sparring against Amadeo and Marie. While outside Jing,Haruka and Mikazuki were discussing about the possible opponents in the qualifiers.

"As far as we know it, there will be people who didn't make it through the first time that will be present." Heero would say.

At the battle, Mikoto was in SEED state, as she was giving Amadeo a tough time. Illya on the other hand, didn't go Berserk yet.

“If this meant that fighters like Master Kasshu and Minato Sakai would be there too then we better be prepared for their advancements in their skills.”

Piloting the currently-transformed Harute,"Allelujah" skillfully maneuver past Mikoto's assaults as he attempted to counter. Or at least....it was originally "Allelujah" who was controlling the Harute Gundam.

The Sword Build Strike drew it's Wakizashi, before shifting to Trans Am mode and quantize behind the Harute. It then slashed down, with both hands on the grip as it was doing a 'power slash' on the later.

"And by prepare, you mean try and tune up our gunpla yes?"

"Yeah. Although I think I'm gonna have to change my appearance for the qualifiers. 'least I want the public to think I'm some glory seeker going back to the qualifiers to show off."

Without a warning,Harute instantly transformed back into its MS form,narrowly evading the heavy slash before firing several wave motion beams point-blank at Sword Build Strike,only managing to destroy the right arm of Hallelujah's enemy.

"Relying on Trans Am for a cheap shot,are you now? Then two can play the same game!"

Initiating Trans Am,Harute circled around SBS,firing swiftly at every blind spot while getting near each time for a quick melee attack.

"Ngh! I'm not out yet!"
The Sword Build Strike would sheath it's sword, before dodging a majority of shots from it's opponent. However, the Strike Gundam was still taking damage, if only a short amount at the time. The Sword Build Strike would then bring a fist up and punch at the Harute's head, damaging the main camera, before kicking it in the chest and flying back.

“Heh,trying out a cheapshot to make visuals harder eh? Typical of every other punks I've faced!”

The kick did not slow the Harute down as it immediately transformed back into its MA Form and immediately rammed onto the Sword Build Strike,sending the latter Gundam flying a few long distances away from the former.

The Sword Build Strike held on with it's arm, as it was flying. It used it's face Vulcans to fire at the cockpit of the Mobile Armor, aiming to damage the reactor.

"Nice try," Amadeo responded as the Harute's GN Sword Bits (are they really swords when they look like some scissors though) flew forward and deflected the vulcan rounds,hitting every part of the Sword Build Strike Gundam. "but Lockon's already pulled that stunt before!"

One last sword bit hit the Sword Build Strike's reactor,destroying it eventually.

Having been snapped back to being "Allelujah",Amadeo looked at Mikoto.

“W-well,yeah. You really couldn't remember anything when your coordinator senses activated?”

“Can't be helped.....maybe we needed a little more time than we initially thought. Anyway...”

Amadeo turned to look at Illya before nodding at her. It was now the Berserker's turn.

Illya closed her eyes, before opening them. Her eyes were the normal Violet However.

"Let's go!" Her Quantum Raiser flew at the Harute, both GN swords on hand at the ready.

Without further ado,Harute transformed back to its MS Form as it confronted Quantum Raiser,its pilot also not letting Hallelujah take over yet.

Jing was watching the match closely until he saw Mikoto exit the Battle Room.

Mikoto looked at the battle, Illya herself holding off quite well against Alleluja. "I can't figure out how to be conscious when using powers I don't even Know I had. I mean, a Coordinator? Me? I always believed myself as being just some normal girl, but now..... " She laughed to herself

"I find it strange that you don't know that you were a coordinator either." Jing answered,watching the battle alongside Mikoto "Coordinators are genetically enhanced humans after all,unlike how Newtypes and Innovators come to be awakened."

Turning to look at Mikoto,Setsuna bowed apologetically.

"Again,I'm really sorry about the blow I dealt earlier."

"Its fine. I kind of deserved it." She said, in a joking manner. "I mean, surviving combat in Iraq made me feel as if I was unkillable! I just needed a good punch to the face to remember I'm not."
For once, Jing let out a laugh.

"Well,I suppose what's happened's behind us then."

Meanwhile,back in the battle,Harute was now evading the incoming rain of beam rounds from Quantum Raiser. Illya and Allelujah has yet to let their alter-ego go wild against each other.

She's still herself.....maybe she's worried that she won't control it...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back