• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Both gunpla girls fought fist to fist, blocking and countering each other, but Allenby then pulled a sneaky move. Shine performed a high jump kick at Gil-Chan, who sidestepped it only to get caught between the legs, before being Flipped over into the ground.

Elizabeth just looked at it wide eyes in disbelief.

“Now that is one technique I don't see many people doing often,due to how tricky it is to pull that off.”

“Well then....let's see what happens next then.”

Last edited:
"Hey! This isn't a mphmblph!"
Gil-Chan was cut off from saying anything else, still locked between legs. Shine then threw Gil-Chan into a building with her legs.

Gil-Chan was buried up to her neck in rubble, growling. "That was a cheep trick!" "It worked didn't it?" Shine replied before dashing at Gil-Chan, who was struggling to get free.

“I-is Archer going to be alright?”

Inazuma asked,worried of Illya's Gunpla Girl's state at the very moment. Not looking quite concerned,"Noct" shrugged in response.

“Eh,we'll see.”

Gil-Chan burst out of the ground and threw an upper cut, striking Shine in the head, before Shine flipped back. Gil-Chan ran at the girl, bringing a hand up aiming to hit her chest, but Shine slightly moved right, and the hand pushed against a soft bouncy object instead, Gil-Chan blushing, Shine looking flustered, and the people watching just looked blank faced.

“.....I think we all know what is going to happen now don't we?”

"Noct" spoke,his eyes looking a little dead at the sight. Needless to say,he wasn't the only one,as Jing also had a similar look as everyone else.

“Cover your ears in case,everyone. Shine might go screaming now.”

Boy, was Jing a Psychic or what?

"Aaaaaaaah! Why'd you touch me there?! You stupid idiot! You stupid pervert! You stupid rapist!"

Shine screamed, repeatedly punching and kicking Gil-Chan, who wasn't meaning to touch her like that. "Ouch! I'm sorry! Ouch! I'm sorry! Ouch! I'm sorry!"

“What do you know,the king's fallen in the end.”

Agreeing with "Noct"-'s snark,Jing nodded and sighed.

“All because of an accidental act among other reasons.”

Everyone else was covering their ears as Shine screamed in embarrassment,kicking at poor Gil-Chan,who was still curled up into a ball to prevent most of the beat up from hurting her.

-Battle Ended-
Illya sighed, having to surrender just because of an accidental brush against Shine's goods.
"This Fight was not one I considered fair."
"Ouch! Mom! Help!"
Illya sighed as she picked Gil-Chan up, who was currently curled up and shaking.
"You could at least apologize."
"But.... She...."
Gil-Chan looked at Shine, who glared at her with glowing red eyes.

“That's enough,both of you.”

Stepping into the battle room alongside "Noct" as he spoke,Jing looked at both Gil-Chan and Shine,shaking his head in exasperation.

“Shine,I am sure that she did not mean to hit you at your chest, especially with the knowledge that there was no breastplate (armour) shielding it. And Gil,I suggest you apologise in case.”

"Fine. I'm sorry." Gil-Chan said, although she didn't look at Shine. Shine on the other hand turned around with her arms crossed while looking at Allenby. "Do we really need to work with them? I don't want to be touched like that again!" "Look, that was a complete accident! We will just need to be more careful next time," she looked at Illya. "The both of us." She then winked at her.

Illya for a second felt like she was struck by something.

Ah,speak of the devil.

“How did your date go,you two?”

Jing asked,smiling at both Hibiki and Hiro. The smile on Hibiki was perhaps more than enough to signify she had a good time.

"Really? Who was it?" Hiro asked.
"You won't believe it, but there's someone who said she was a clone of Elizabeth, and she can hurt others through gunpla Battle."
"You mean that we have another person to worry about besides Iris?!"
"No, Iris was freed, thankfully." Koutei said.

“Doesn't make the situation any less worrying however. After all.....they got her against us...”

Jing growled the last bit under breath in anger.

Sarah was in Japan somehow? Understandably confused,Hibiki looked at Jing as if she was just tricked earlier and wasn't going to fall for another one again.

“Sarah,here in Japan? How did she-”

“Taken out of Iraq after the potential her her abilities in Gunpla Battle is realised by the Flanagan Institute. And from what Jing Lin told me,she was the reason you were able to make the Plavksy Particle-materialised weapons.”

Illya looked out the window. "Meaning she will most likely be targeting me too at some point...."
Illya would head to the entrance. "Illya, where are you going?" Hiro asked. "I'm not going to stay here if I'm a possible target. If she wants to fight me, then let her try. I'm not going to fall to her. Not while I have a debt to pay."

"Jing, If I know better, you should let me handle this for now. You really aren't in any condition to fight, with how you currently look." Illya replied, pointing at Jing. She was right, his body had scratches, burns, and bruises all over.

"Besides, I don't believe she and I fought yet, so this will be a challenge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back