• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Caught by surprise, the 0 Gundam was knocked into the air, before hitting the ground. It quickly got up, beam saber at ready in a defensive stance. 'Gotta be careful...... This is tougher than I expected.' Ribbons thought to himself.

“C'mon,is that all?”

The Barbatos held its sword,the projected arm still floating beside it as "Nero"-'s Gundam revved its sword again.

Now he's done it. Ribbons never runs out of plans..... But for once he might be. 'No, I just need to figure out a way to get past his defenses .....' Ribbons quickly noticed the remains of the Moguera behind the Barbatos. He suddenly had an idea. "Graham, Undock with Patrick!" "What? We can't even fly or move in this state! What are you-"

The 0 Ran towards Barbatos, as soon as it got close, the 0 Quantized at the last second, evading the sword swing or claw that would have damaged it by alot. The 0 reappeared next to the Moguera, as it separated. The lower body sadly couldn't move anywhere, but the top switched back into tank mode, but without the other two drills. It was quickly picked up by the 0, who sheathed it's beam saber.

"Let's hope this works! GN Feathers!" The feathers left the back of the 0 Gundam, and converged on the drill, overlapping as the drill now glowed green. The 0 then jet towards the Barbatos, as the drill began to spin, the feathers creating a vortex effect upon doing so.

“There we go...!”

The Barbatos' entire body frame glowed blue as a left projected arm appears,armed with a katana shaped rather similarly to that of the Astray's. Both the 0 Gundam and Barbatos charged at each other,their respective weapons pointed at each other with the intent to impale its enemy.

Their weapons collided,causing a shockwave that sent both Gundams flying back. The 0 Gundam's flight was slowed down due to being sent ramming into a few buildings in its way,meanwhile the Barbatos had no obstacles to slow his "flight",thus sending him out of bounds.

And to add to that, the Drill had spun to the point the Vortex shot out like a beam of energy, which struck the Barbatos at full force. As it was sent out of bounds, parts of it's body shattered.

As such,after such an intense battle (which is a really strange one,as the first two Lesser Key fighters ACTUALLY DROPPED OUT mid-fight after 100 seconds have passed) like this,the winner has been finally decided.

"Battle Ended"
"Winner"
"Team Celestial Rebirth"

Jing sighed in relief as the audience cheered.

“He made it after all....”

Ribbons looked towards Setsuna, and smiled. 'Let the best pilot win.' he mentally spoke to Setsuna.

-Between matches-

It was a 30 minute break period. Illya herself was looking out a window. "Is something wrong?" Kirito asked. Illya looked at the pilot of the Black Sword Raiser. "Hello Kirito. Is there something you need from me?" "No, I actually have something to give you for the next round." He handed her the GN Drives from his gunpla. "Please don't lose!" He said as he bowed in respect. "I will not. I have to win." She looked at Archer. "You want to put them on now?" "Yes Mom."

After changing GN Drives, Illya looked at Kirito. "Thank you." "Don't thank me. It was his idea." Kirito looked towards Noza, who nodded at Kirito. "The GN Drives I gave you have another function. You can switch modes with it, but be careful doing so. These have the backlash of Normal GN Drives unlike what you used previously."

"I'll keep that in mind."

An announcement resonated throughout the room.

"We decided to make the final two rounds be one single battle Royale. All fighters report to the battle table in 15 minutes."

“Battle Royale? That's a first for the Qualifiers to do that......I thought it's always reserved for the GBWT?”

“It started since last year actually. J guess since you never participated in any tournaments you didn't hear of it.”

Zakuro smirked. She got her chance to destroy Illya now.

-Underground Lab-

Shindou sat at a monitor, watching the table, waiting for the battle to start. Barthes was on standby for when Hibiki entered the arena, the Embody system up and on start up mode. 'This is too important to mess up. Zakuro..... You better win.'

-Arena-

The fighters soon reached the table, their teams preparing for the battle ahead. "Our final round! Only the remaining two teams can advance to the GBWT! Let's introduce the competitors! From the Clan wars many years ago, Team Celestial Rebirth! They have bested team Lesser Keys last round, who before hand, never lost a fight! Next, we have Team Avalon, Led by Felicia Edefelt! After beating team Resolute Breakers, and scaring the Audience,"

Felicia stepped back, ashamed. 'I never wanted this to happen.' she thought.

"They reached the finals! Now we have team Cosmic Blazer, led by Kotori Itsuka! In the previous round, Just their only male member, Jing Lin, defeated Kirito, and wowed everyone and showed that a Destiny Gundam is not a weakling! Now for last, but not least, Team Tekkadan! Led by Illyasviel 'the Berserker'! Only she herself fought two members of AZ Meteor, Meijin Kawaguchi the III and Mikazuki Augus, proving once again she is a great Berserker! Now Fighters, Place your Gunpla!"

The field generated into space, as Team Celestial Rebirth, Crimson Meteor, and Tekkadan placed their gunpla. Only Duo Maxwell and Zakuro placed their gunpla, Felicia Appearantly not wanting to fight.

Zakuro's Sinanju seemed to be driving a large fighter jet, as the gunpla soon launched out.

Patrick and Graham were using two different gunpla yet again. Patrick was piloting an Astraea with two proto GN Swords and GN beam rifles, while Graham was piloting a Gundam Throne Zwei.

As soon as Hibiki's Gunpla launched, her eyes changed colors to red, the Embody System in effect.

“Well then,I know this sounds pretty clichéd but: Don't you guys get taken down out there!”

“Duly Noted. Yao Jing Lin,Destiny,Launch!”

The Destiny was the first to be sent into the starry void,the "Pandora" now merged into it at the beginning of the match.

Archer pulled ahead of her allies, with intent on fighting Zakuro first. However, A beam shot sounded behind her, causing her to veer right quickly, before seeing the Nova Dragon glaring at her. The Ryukami flew back, looking at the Nova Dragon. Emiya would contact Hibiki. "Hibiki, did you shoot at Archer just now?!" The Nova Dragon spun towards the Ryukami, before slamming into it with it's shoulder. The Ryukami flew back, Emiya bringing up a visual image of it's pilot. He was shocked. "Hibiki!" "What's the problem?!" Illya asked. "She's under the White Devil persona's control again!" "Ngh! Let's snap her out of it then-" a beam struck Archer in the back, Illya herself feeling the pain, screaming. Archer turned to See the Crimson Sinanju flying towards her in it's jet. Zakuro yelled, "Now I will destroy you!" It fired several missiles before they were sliced in half, diffusing them. "That's enough Zakuro!" Mawell said as the Death Strike got between the two. "I'm not going to let Felicia suffer because of you!" The Death Strike took a battle stance, before looking towards Archer. "Help your friend out! I got this!" Archer nodded, before flying away to combat the Nova Dragon.

The 0 Gundam flew forward with the Throne and Astraea pulling ahead. As soon as they spot Team Cosmic Blazer's gunpla, the Astraea pulled ahead of them. Elizabeth smiled. "Guys, let me take this one!" The Dante Lucifer flew ahead, as both gunpla began shooting at each other, and dodging the others shots.

The Throne Engaged Kagu-Tori in melee combat, using it's Buster Sword to parry and retaliate.

The 0 Gundam threw it's beam rifle away as it drew both beam sabers. "It's been a while since we last fought, Setsuna!" It dashed towards the Destiny, who also took up on a melee showdown.

“I think it is safe to say we have both been longing for this moment for too long indeed!”

The Destiny wielded its Flashedges as it dueled against the 0 Gundam.

“If only I had Exia for this moment....it would've been like the last time we fought each other.”

“So,Graham Aker huh? Let's see how long the Graham Special will take you!”

Kagu-Tori and the Throne's swords clashed furiously against each other as they are both fighting to overwhelm the other.

"Of course, but then again, I never got a chance to fight the Quan[T] that you used lately." When their weapons clashed, Sparks flew, as the 0 Gundam kicked the Destiny Back, before sending several blade Feathers out.

"Oh trust me, it's not going to take long!" Graham said, as the Buster Sword soon rotated with the flat on Kagu-Tori's blades, and opening slightly as a green flash of light soon began expanding from the Barrel. "This is the Graham special, Buster Shot!" A beam of energy soon shot out towards Kagu-Tori.

The Dante Lucifer had it's hidden blades activated, the Astraea had the GN swords activated. "Trans Am!" Patrick yelled as his Astraea took on a red tint. "Impact Mode!" Elizabeth yelled, her Gundam took on a white glow as wings sprout from it's back.

“I could say the same for the chance to fight the Reborns Gundam you mentioned back then!”

The Flashedge connected a formed a large beam saber to slice the feathers down,eventually the Destiny flew towards the 0 Gundam and backhanded the latter Gundam at the head,knocking the 0 Gundam a few distance with some time for the Destiny to use the beam cannon onto its opponent.

Kagu-Tori's gauntlets formed a flaming barriers,tanking the energy shot for some time before she quickly evaded to the side.

“Is that all of 'em?”

“Target lock-on,beginning elimination.”

The Nova Dragon's "mouth" opened,realising a blood curdling screech,as if begging for the pain to go away as it dashed towards its former allies,a projected mace on the right hand and a projected shield on the left.

"It will be a while then before you see it. I'm not exactly able to master it with the complexity of the system." The 0 Gundam Quantized at the last second, evading the beam shot before it reappeared next to the Destiny, a beam saber held against it's neck. "This sure brings back memories." He said, before the 0 Gundam pulled the blade back and jetted away. "I pulled that trick on you in our last fight. If I actually won by decapitation, it would be too easy. This is your second chance. Don't hold back on my part."

"Fangs!" Three fangs left the back of the Throne, which then flew towards Kagu-Tori, firing beams at her while the Throne closed the distance, blade lowered in an attempts to impale her.

"Hibiki!" Illya yelled, as Archer materialized two Ghirarga Lance's, before getting into melee combat with her friend. "We aren't your enemy! Snap out of it!" It seemed her pleas didn't reach her however. The Ryukami would fly up behind the Nova Dragon, itself roaring in challenge before it got it's arms up to restrain the opposing Gundam.

The Sinanju left it's jet, as it fought the Death Strike in melee combat, using it's Beam Naginata. The Death Strike Quantized at the last second before appearing behind the Sinanju, aiming to cut down, but the Sinanju spun around and brought a wrist up, firing a Saber at the Scythe. The Scythe exploded, as the Death Strike flew back, drawing it's sabers. "This isn't going to be easy!" Maxwell said to himself.

“Understood.”

Setsuna muttered as Destiny equipped the Arondhight,while the cannon and beam rifle detached and was left afloat on their own. Eventually,0 Gundam was met with some heavy,furious strikes which was pretty hard to parry against,but still manageable.

“Oh no you don't!”

Kagu-Tori swung her left sword,sending a flaming slash line at the Fangs while the other sword kept the Throne's sword from running through the Frame Arms Gundam girl.

Ignoring Illya,Hibiki simply had Nova Dragon bend its upper body downwards roughly to get the Ryukami off it,before throwing the shield at her brother's Gundam and charging towards Archer.

"ngh, Not Bad Setsuna, I definitely am grateful for that day when we first met!" The 0 Gundam jetted back under the Arondheit before kicking it upwards, following up with a slash while spinning around.

"You sure are resistant!" Graham said, The Throne jetting around the sword before backhanding Kagu-Tori into a meteor.

The Ryukami was hit, but it shook the damage off, as Archer fought using one lance to parry and the other to counter. "Listen to me!" Illya said, trying to get her friend back.

The Destiny quickly ducked,avoiding getting cut down as it also spun and delivered a roundhouse kick at the 0 Gundam. It then flew up,grabbed the Arondhight that was still floating up,and did a head-splitter onto the 0 Gundam. While,would've done a head-splitter that is.

Death Strike rammed into Destiny all of a sudden,sending them both towards one of the asteroids where they promptly crashed on a few meters from each other.

The Death Strike slowly got up, it had minimal damages, but was missing it's Rail Guns. The Sinanju faced the Death Strike, glaring. "You will not get in my way!" Zakuro yelled. The 0 Gundam flew up and tackled the Sinanju away, before looking back behind. "Could you possibly leave now? Me and Setsuna aren't finished." "If I could..... I would have already!" Maxwell argued. The Sinanju returned, throwing both Naginata at the 0 Gundam, who sidestepped the attack. "Is that it?" "Far from it!" Zakuro yelled, as she activated an SP slot, an ominous shadow flew overhead, covering the four gunpla.

"Patrick, you seeing this?" Graham asked, momentarily not attacking, but instead watching a large red giant MS of some kind fly through the field. "I'm still having trouble believing it!" Patrick responded.

Elizabeth contacted Kotori. "Kotori, isn't that-?"

“Jing! Get out there! NOW!”

Just as she had said that,the Neo Zeong started raining down projectiles onto the three of them,prompting Jing to quickly step up and have Destiny shield 0 and Death Strike using the nano-tech which has now formed a massive shield big enough to protect them.

“She got an MA in...!?”

Needless to say,the audience were all baffled at how Zakuro was able to sneak in the Neo Zeong, ESPECIALLY since it is against the rule to be bringing that along unless all three members of the team are controlling it,which in this case Zakuro clearly isn't.

But in a shocking turn of events, the battle didn't end from an Illegal action. There must have been a loop hole of some kind.

"If the Mobile Armor started off as a model of transport, is it still a mobile armor? Regardless, I managed to bring this in! Now for the fun to start! Funnel Arms, 1, 2, Launch!"

The two arms of the neo Zeong shot out towards the nanometal shield punching through before unleashing several blasts of energy.

However, the 0 Quantized, grabbing onto Destiny, before the two reappeared between their other team members. The Death Strike also teleported, appearing between the Destiny and 0 Gundam.

Maxwell brought up the communication link, connecting to the members of Celestial Rebirth and Cosmic Blazer. "We should form a truce for now! This isn't going to go away unless we take it down together!" "Where's Illya and her team?" Elizabeth asked.

"You don't need to worry about them! The white devil is handling them as we speak!" Zakuro said, as the arms flew around back next to the Zeong, as four more arms launched from it's back, and a large red of energy formed behind it's body. "This is the day I destroy Illya! No one can ruin this for me!"

With Illya and Emiya, the Ryukami had it's left arm and right leg torn off, before being thrown back. It was then shot through the chest by a projected GN sword, before exploding. "Emiya!" Illya yelled, as Hibiki's older Brother looked down, angered. "I'm sorry!"

The Nova Dragon then spun around, grabbing Archer by the face, before materializing another sword, and bringing it up towards her chest. "You're finished." The sword was slowly entering Archer's chest, causing her to scream. Illya yelled. "Archer! No!" Just then a sword was thrown through the air, disarming the Nova Dragon, as Archer fell, with the sword still in her chest, as the Nova Dragon flew back. A familiar blonde haired MS girl flew between the two, remaining sword up to defend Archer.

"Illya, you okay?!" "Felicia! You came for me?" "I did it to protect you. I'm not letting you lose like this, Jing and the others are fighting a neo Zeong, and they aren't going to be able to damage it much unless you go help. I'll keep Hibiki back."

"You sure about this?!" "Trust me...." She looked directly at the devil's red eyes. "I know what I'm doing." "Felicia..... If you make it...... I want to thank you later." "Sounds like a plan." Archer ripped the sword out of her chest, before looking at Saber. "Win for our mom okay?!" "Understood!" Archer then flew off, as Saber took a stance. "Alright!" Felicia and saber said in unison. "Come at us!"

“White Devil!? You-”

Jing was cut off as he had Destiny evade more incoming fire. He had just witnessed Ikazuchi getting knocked out cold right in front of him by the very girl piloting the Neo Zeong at this very moment,and now Hibiki is turned against her own teammate,including her own brother and best friend? Words cannot describe how pissed Jing was at this very moment.

“Destroy Illya...? You did the same to my sister and you will never stop until you get her too...?”

His eyes glowed purple instead of the usual amber colour signifying him using abilities as an innovator. Destiny's eyes seems to have changed colour too,now sporting red eyes as it glared at the Neo Zeong,its hand holding the Arondhight even visibly shaking in anger as if it had bottled up an impressive amount of rage.

“Hmph....very well....”

The Nova Dragon dashed towards Saber,letting out another agonised screech as it engage battle with its new enemy.

Last edited:
The 0 Gundam flew up next to the Destiny, before Ribbons spoke. "Gunpla Battle isn't about destroying a person you dislike. What you are doing is unforgivable." Ribbons eyes then shifted to a yellow color, the powers of an Innovator.

Elizabeth would contact Kotori. "I'm going to help Illya! Will you be okay?"

Felicia/Saber flew towards the Nova Dragon, Sword pointed towards the opponents chest as she jet forward, aiming to impale the enemy gunpla.

“Don't worry about me! Do what you gotta do!”

“Ribbons,Graham,Kotori,Duo, Patrick.....”

Jing spoke as Destiny's Nanotech formed an additional thruster on each wing and a Spartan roundshield on the left arm.

“Let's take her down!”

The six of them flew towards the Neo Zeong,Destiny taking the lead due to its speed from the extra thruster as it shielded the rest behind it from the incoming projectiles and shots.

The Lucifer flew off away from the battle as Elizabeth was thinking about Illya. 'Please don't be beaten!' she thought.

The Neo Zeong's arms flew around, as four of them fired their funnel fingers out, and the lashed around like thrashing serpents, each funnel had a sharp point, and several Tron lines on them. Patrick was the first to get hit, with his lame luck. However, this was not his normal 'Patrik lost by decapitation' deals. As the funnel neared the Astraea, it suddenly opened and the point retracted, before it had the MS's head between the weapon, and crushed it. Patrick yelled as if he himself was struck hard in his head, before he collapsed. The point of the Funnel then injected into the base of the neck, as the Astraea now flew towards Kagu-Tori, and kicked her away.

"Patrick!" Graham yelled, before looking at the Zeong. "Take this! The Graham special! Buster Shot!" The Buster Sword opened, but a funnel punched through it before it fired, destroying the sword. This funnel too, immediately smashed the head of the Throne and took control, Graham fell down from the intense pain as the Throne, now itself also a puppet, drew a beam saber and charged into the Destiny.

Ribbons had to Quantize out of range, but now he was angry too. Both his allies fell, and their gunpla were being manipulated by Zakuro.

The Death Strike unfolded it's ranged weapons, before firing, but it dispersed from a slightly invisible lime green shield. "An IO Field!" Maxwell said surprised, as several funnels flew around and wrapped around each of it's limbs. "Hng!" Maxwell let out, as he felt his arms and legs being squeezed tight. "You are a trailer. Aren't we supposed to be a team?" Zakuro asked. "Not... If you are hurting people in Gunpla Battle.... Hurk!" He felt his neck getting crushed as a funnel wrapped around the Death Strike's neck. "You might as well share their Fate then!" Zakuro said as the Strike was now barbarically ripped appart from all five spots, Maxwell falling down unconscious, but he somehow had a smile. Just then, the Dragoon System on the back of the Death Strike's remains detatched and took off, flying around the funnels as it then attached itself to the Destiny.

Jing could almost hear Maxwell speak in his mind. "Don't.... Make my fall..... Go to waste."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back