• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“If that is the case then...”

Hibiki looked at Illya.

“Illya,I don't know if you'll accept this but....I want my brother to be our teammate until Hiro recovers.”

Illya would look at Emiya, and ask, "You sure? I'm not going to say he couldn't join...... But the issue is...." She thought about Hibiki's White Devil persona and Iris. "Will he be okay fighting dangers that others wouldn't handle?"

Emiya would nod. "I can handle it. I'm not going to leave you two fighting alone. I'm going to do all I can to help. Besides," he looked at Illya. "You're like me in a way."

-2 Hours later, Hospital-

Hiro was laying in a bed, hooked up to the to an IV. He was not moving any body part Except his head. "I'm sorry Illya..... I couldn't beat him." Illya shook her head. "It isn't your fault. We just weren't expecting Shindou would be using a Psycho Frame." She looked at Emiya and Hibiki. "Can I trust you two to help me get through the Qualifiers?" "Of course. It's not like I'm Patrick Colasour or anything. I can get us through easy."

“Yeah,you can count on us.”

Hibiki looked at Emiya.

“Onii-Chan,I think you can use the Emperor Dragon for the Qualifier this time. I've built myself a Gunpla to help our team ensure we'll advance yhrought the challenges before us.”

Emiya smiled, before putting his sister on the head. "You really have gotten better." Illya would respond. "Of course! She has my help whenever something happens!" She then smiled. "It's almost like we are sisters or something."

Jing's phone rang, prompting him to exit the room to receive the call.

“Anything,Kuroda?”

“Yeah,turns out it really is who I think it is:Shindou Ikari. Former Head PPSE Engineer whose resigned after an experiment lead to the death of his wife. It wasn't any better since Mashita didn't make any effort to compensate Shindou properly for his idea of using one's mind to control Gunplas.”

“Then....as for him using Iris...?”

“I don't know about that particular one exactly. But I do remember that Shindou's wife's heart was still intact and available for donation. Maybe that has something to do with,I'm not too sure.”

“I see...”

Startled by Illya's girlfriend suddenly sneaking up behind him,Jing immediately regained his composure and explained.

“I'm having a word with a friend of mine who's searching up on Shindou. Currently we still do not know his main objective which would explain the actions he's committed.”

Jing simply nodded in response.

“He's the former Head Engineer in PPSE before Allan Adams took over and PPSE was merged with Yajima Trading. So we could expect his Gunplas to be extremely hard to deal with.”

“You mean Zakuro? Ikazuchi told me about how she tried to get along with her on several occasions but failed iin every attempts. To hear that she's been talking to him over the phone back then...this won't be good.”

He sounded subtly distressed upon muttering the last four words. What if Zakuro's going to be the next one being manipulated by Shindou?

“Felicia,I think you'll have to keep an eye out for your sister. If Ikazuchi's not wrong about her always trying to build a stronger Gunpla.....Shindou could use that as a means to manipulate her..!”

Felicia held a closed hand near her chest. "But my sister..... Would she really work for him in order to get stronger? That doesn't sound like her..."

“As hard to believe as it may sound,it's still a possibility.”

Jing and Felicia turned to look at the hooded battler who challenged Setsuna earlier before the interruption.

“How long have you been listening?”

“I'm saying it from my experience. He could probably persuade her easily into working for him in exchange for power.”

Jing was noticeably a little miffed that he's question was ignored.

Felicia would turn around and look towards the room Illya and the others were. "If My sister does somehow starts fighting for him....... I will do what I can to stop her...... But Jing...... If anything happens to me........ Could you keep my girlfriend safe?"

"I will try....."

-Later that night...... Dark Room-

Zakuro would stand across from Iris, looking at her as if she was Illya herself. "Just so you know, I will fight for your group in the tournament, but only until I beat Illya!" Iris smiled evily. "Of course. Just make sure the system that was given to the Crimson Sinanju is activated before you face her tomorrow." "But you really want me to keep your sister from advancing? I could have sworn Mr Ikari said you wanted to fight her yourself." "Times change. I'm not the Iris she knew." She then had a look of shock, before grabbing her head. "N-no...... Let me...... See her......No, You are not the one in control! I serve Shindou! I'm not going to ruin his plan for you! Ngh...... Illya...... Will save me....... She won't...... Lose......" Zakuro held a hand out in concern. "You okay? You look like-" "I'm fine!" Iris yelled. "That weakling is long gone." "But it was like..... You were fighting yourself for a second."

Zakuro looked towards Saori, who was with them. "She won't be having these incidents again if I beat Illya, correct?"

“I doubt it will be over that quickly after Illya is defeated. We still have Yao Jing Lin to worry about if he ever comes to face us. After all,he withstood the mental abuse inflicted upon him out of sheer rage.”

Saori recalled the event which Barthes had mentioned to her about the Chaos Berserker's destruction. That fact that he was still conscious and kicking before then was rather unbelievable.

“I have no doubt that Jing would also attempt to have Iris fight against her own control.”

Zakuro sighed. "Well.... If it comes to that, I'll destroy him too." She would then take the Crimson Sinanju from the table and head to the exit. "I'll call you back when I complete my mission." She then left.

Iris looked to where Zakuro was previously, and glared. "You really think she can pull it off?"

“You're asking someone who only lives to fulfil orders?”

Saori responded,sounding rather bitter about what she labelled herself to be.

“The results will speak for themselves. ”

----------------
Hospital
-----------------
Jing was explaining to everyone else regarding what Kuroda had found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back