• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Elizabeth responded back.

"Because you did a good job hiding your past identity as Setsuna F Seiei for the past couple of years. Making a disguise for just a single day shouldn't be hard."

> ....You're in love with Itsuka Kotori,are you not? I believe this is something that you shouldn't have a disguise to confess to her. I can tell you that maintaining two different identities at the same time is no easy task.

Jing texted as he kept an eye on the state of the meals he's preparing.

> If that's the case then perhaps I'll see what I can do to ease the burden to your confession. It won't involve a disguise however. Anyway,dinner's ready. I can take the meal to your room if you want.

Elizabeth sat thinking hard. She then answered back.

"I can come get it. I actually had something else on my mind too that I wanted to talk to Hibiki about."

> Hibiki's working on the upgrades for her Gundam as we speak. She'll be out to eat dinner however,so you can talk to her

Elizabeth would then exit to find everyone else except Jing (he's cleaning up the kitchenware before he eats) eating the dinner for the day.

Pineapple_Fried_Curry_Rice_(Anime).png

Noticing Elizabeth,Hibiki looked at the pilot of the Dante Lucifer.

“Heard you wanted to talk to me about something,what is it?”

Smiling,Hibiki spoke.

“Before I do tell,ever wonder the possibility of a Gunpla having to ability to project actual solid armaments?”

Last edited:
Elizabeth thought that sounded strangely like a character she watched in a show the other day. When Itsuka and herself were watching in their pajamas.

"Like Archer?" She asked.

“Yep.” Hibiki took another bite from her meal. “I didn't think it would be possible for me to do it. But now that I've seen it in action and even got some tips for its creation. It could serve as a surprise ability against my opponent.”

Finishing her share,Kotori stood up and went towards Hibiki and Elizabeth.

“She wasn't kidding about seeing that ability in action. I got it recorded here in case so that you could see for yourself. ”

Tapping on her smartphone,she then showed what was on the screen.

It was a recording of Jing's battle against Sei,Shia and Hiro,starting from the time where the stranger jumped in and helped Jing. From there,Elizabeth could notice that the Swords Bits the other customised 00 QAN[T] was using seem to have appeared out of thin air.

Last edited:
Elizabeth would chuckle a little. "I can easily say that if this person had Unlimited Blade Works, That fight would end in a instant."

She then took the Dante Lucifer out of her gunpla holder, before giving it to Hibiki. "Hibiki, if you see Hiro tomorrow, can you hand it to him? I was going to try and make a new gunpla before the tournament anyways."

Hibiki looked at the Dante Lucifer,then at Elizabeth.

“You sure you'll be fine with giving your Gunpla to him? You seem to treasure the Dante Lucifer after all.”

"It's fine. I actually heard him earlier, on the way back, that he was planning on not using the Barbatos Omega. You can probably understand why."

“I see....”

She took the Dante Lucifer,looking at the Incarnate of the Devil's Gunpla.

“Got it,I'll hand it to Hiro when I see him tomorrow.”

Elizabeth smiled. "Thank you." She then got up, after finishing her meal, taking the plate to the sink, and then heading back to her room. 'My next build will definitely help with my problems... With both getting my dad to release Illya's sister, and with winning Itsuka's heart.' She thought.

The Next Day
-----------------------

Jing was in Iori's Model Shop,doing his job as usual. This time he had Alex look after the sisters for him back in their apartment room.

In love with Itsuka Kotori huh...? I did recall that Kotori herself mentioned about being friends with the Incarnate of the Devil way back before I've met the Ifrit. Come to think of it...hasn't Kotori herself mentioned something similar to what Elizabeth asked me..?

Last edited:
-Next Day, Einzbern residence-

Illya woke up, and felt a hand petting her head gently, within the first three seconds, causing her to jump out of bed and turn to see who did that.

Mirai was kneeling on the bed, wearing a Gothic maid dress, and an eye patch over her Sharingan eye and waved. "Hello my white rose!" She said smiling. Illya yelled, still surprised, "How did you get in here?!" "I ran into the cleaning lady yesterday, told a white lie about being a friend." "But I never told you where I lived at!" Illya responded. "You may not have, but I, like a cat, can track any prey easily and quietly." She got up and close to Illya. "You have a beautiful voice when you sing in the shower, you know that?" She leaned in quick, kissing Illya on the lips, before Illya pushed her back onto the bed. "You were perving out?!" Illya asked flustered, covering her chest, which had her pajamas over, but still, she felt naked. "No. Just a quick 3 minute glance." "Its the same thing!" She yelled.

-Iori's Models-

Reiji approached Jing, and handed him a soda can. "Here, looked like you needed something to drink. Is something bothering you?" From Reiji's point of view, it looked as if Jing was sweating uncomfortably.

-Apartment-

Hiro knocked on the door. Elizabeth opened the door up, and was surprised. "What are you doing here?" Elizabeth asked. She wore her normal outside clothes, but still, Hiro coming to the door at this time was quite unexpected. "I wanted to help you with your issue ...." He noticed Elizabeth didn't have the Gunpla holder on her waist. "Where's your Dante Lucifer?" "Oh, I handed it to Hibiki. She was going to give it to you later, but with you here now..." "Its because of my Alaya-Vijnana problem right?" He asked, smiling. "Correct." Replied Elizabeth.

Hibiki received a text from Illya.

"Get here ASAP! There's a crazed cat girl trying to get romantic with me, against my will!"

---------------
Iori's Model shop
-----------------
“Huh?” Jing noticed the soda being handed to him,and took it. “Thanks. Well...I think it's just me trying to find some ways to help both of my teammates with their partnership.”

Jing answered as he opened the can and drink what Reiji gave him. Luckily for him it wasn't Dr Pepper. Too bad it wasn't Sprite or 7Up however.

---------------
Apartment
---------------------
Reading the text,she quickly stood up and left for the door. Not before handing Dante Lucifer to Hiro of course.

“Special delivery,now if you excuse me I need to help Illya against some pervert getting intimate with her.”

Before anyone could ask,the little white haired kuudere had ran off for the Einzbern Residence.

-Apartment-

Hiro looked at Elizabeth, as Elizabeth had the same thought. "We should go save her I guess, or....." Said Hiro, waiting for Elizabeth to finish. "We Can leave her like that until tomorrow. She does deserve it after all."

-Iori's Models-
"Let me guess, something is going on between the two. Was it an argument or something?" Reiji asked.

--------------
Iori's Model Shop
------------------
“No,they're still fine with each other as we speak. Elizabeth just has a little bit of a problem with finding the courage to confess her feelings to Kotori.”

--------------------
Einzbern Residence
----------------------
Reaching the door,Hibiki could hear Illya desperately trying to get Mirai off her.

“Would it kill to lower the volume though...?”

The door was opened,and she walked in to see Illya and Mirai in a rather...."intimate"...position

-Iori's Models-
"Wait.... You mean Elizabeth has been in love with Kotori? I thought that a girl loving another girl isn't possible." Reiji said.

Sei would interject into the discussion. "If I recall, in IBO, Atra and Kudelia were a married couple, and raised a son. I heard other places have those relationships legalized as well."

Reiji would answer back. "Wow, I never even believed that to be possible..... But I didn't know they could have a kid in that type of relationship." Sei had sweat drop. "That isn't possible..... But I can explain it some other time."

"Alright. So the issue Elizabeth has is telling Kotori how she feels? I think I have a solution." Reiji said, looking at Jing.

-Illya's Room-

Illya was halfway on her bed, facedown looking ahead. She was still telling Mirai to get off, Mirai herself had Illya pushed down, pushed up against her as she was saying one way or another they were going to get romantic.

With the door slammed open, Mirai looked at the door to see someone she didn't know. Illya herself was flustered, and embarrassed about the situation, saying, "This is not something I agreed to!"

--------------
Iori's Model Shop
---------------
“What do you have in mind? Any help would be welcomed.”

----------------------------
Einzbern Residence,Illya's Room
-----------------------------------
Stunned at the sight momentarily,Hibiki walked towards Mirai pulled her off Illya,dragging the former towards the door with a pretty serious look on her face.

“I'm taking you to the authorities for attempted sexual assault...”

Last edited:
-Iori's Models-

"What if we locked them in a closet?" Reiji asked. "I remember reading a book where that worked."

Sei looked at Reiji, not sure if serious. "Isn't that a basement they were locked in instead?"

Reiji responded, "I know it was a closet."

-Illya's Room-

"Hey! Put me down! I can't go to jail, I'm the European representative for the GBWT!" Mirai defended.

Illya got up, and pointed at Mirai. "That's a load of BS! You are just trying to get out of trouble!"

Mirai would respond, "Please? I can call my dad so he can explain it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back