• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

The Barbatos Omega jetted forward, retracting its Garuru Cannon before using the jaw to attempt to grab, and break, the custom Quan[T]'S Sword. The other MS stayed back, waiting.

The "gems" on both sides of the sword glowed as the Garuru Cannon's jaws neared the custom 00 QAN[T]'s main weapon. Just as the jaws were closing in onto the sword,the glowing gems sent out a large force that pushed Barbatos Omega's right arm away,giving the stranger the opportunity to strike back.

Of course,she is fighting not just one,but three battlers while defending Jing,thus she was cut short from defeating Barbatos Omega as Avalon Max confronted the customised 00 QAN[T].

The Barbatos Omega was sliced in half, causing Hiro to surrender. "Sorry guys." He said. The Avalon Max jetted to the Gundam, aiming to avenge the Barbatos. It switched out of FX mode, and the bits formed the drill that was used against Illya.

The drill shot upwards as a trail of explosive golden energy followed. "Go, blade that Split the Heavens! Exxxxxx~" Sei would yell as the large golden wave was brought down. "Callibur!!!!!!"

Several more GN Sword Bit projections manifested around the customised 00 QAN[T],where they formed layers of GN Barriers to block the special attack. Just as her Gundam was nearing the Avlin Max however,she heard Jing telepathically warn her about an incoming attack.

Buster Rifle shot from the right!

The custom 00 QAN[T] dashed back,evading the Quantum Portent's continuous stream of fire.

Phew...thanks,also,your voice is getting clearer than before.

Is that a good thing?

If you're not feeling tired while talking to me telepathically,yes,it is.

Her Gundam swung its sword once,where a slash line flew towards Quantum Portent.

"Particle Field!" Shia yelled, the area around the Portent flashed white, before touching the blade with its own Sword, flipping onto the mark and jetting towards the opposing Quan[T] with both swords crossed.

On the stranger's 00 QAN[T]'s other hand,a projection of the main sword appeared,allowing her to also dual wield against Shia's Gunpla.

The blades connect. Shia smirked, finally understanding how the Quan[T] can summon swords at will. "You are some kind of special pilot aren't you? A newtype, Innovator, or something.... Correct?"

“Innovator's the word.”

The stranger replied in a "as a matter of fact" tone,her Gundam pushing the Quantum Portent back as it avoids the Avalon Max's Sword Bits.

How are you feeling now?

Not as mentally tired as before,if I could still say that i'm really fatigue in a way,which I no longer am.

Good,you're ready as an Innovator now. In fact I can hear you even more clearer than before.

So what does this mean to me?

Even with her helmet on,Jing swore that he could sense her smiling under the visor.

We take them on together.

Jing/Setsuna's 00 QAN[T] deactivated the Quantum System,now ready to get back into the fight.

Sei looked at Shia. "Got any Ideas?"
"I'm out of them...... Wait." Shia pulled up an SP screen with a skill between Trans Am and Quantum Burst. "Infinite Trans Am...... It's a system I've been working on..... And tried implementing onto Illya's gunpla before I had to leave. Now is the time I should try it though!"

The Quantum Portent glowed blue, with a red tint, before taking on a violet shape.

“I got this,you handle the Avalon Max.”

“Understood!”

The stranger spoke as she selected an SP Skill that was beside Trans Am,her Gundam glowed yellow as it confronted the Quantum Portent,both MS's speed rivaling each other.

Jing/Setsuna's 00 QAN[T] flew towards the Avalon Max,firing at Sei's Gunpla as it got nearer.

Shia's gunpla rushed at the Quan[T] at speeds beyond Trans Am, similar to speeds that the Chaos Berserker who defeated Portent's previous form, had. Blades and blasts connecting evenly.

Shia couldn't help but smile. "You're pretty good. I'm guessing by the way you somehow went beyond Trans Am, and are matching me," The blades connect again, as shia's Quantum Portent moved its head close, the Quan[T] doing the same, aiming to Overpower the other. "You must be someone I met before, because no one else knows my strategies, or has building skills like mine, except one....."

Sei's Avalon Max spiraled around the beams, as it fired its Beam Rifle in retaliation.

“The benefits of freedom and imagination indeed.” The stranger responded as her 00 QAN[T] continued trading blows with Quantum Portent.

Jing's 00 QAN[T] flew by each beam rounds,getting dangerously close to the Avalon Max as its GN Sword rotated into its Sword Form.

The Sword Bits of the Avalon Max formed the drill again, as it charged, drill point out, aiming to skewer the opposing MS.

"Well then.... I guess this is it." Shia said, as her gunpla jetted back and stopped at the edge of the map. "If we continue, it will end just like last time..... In a draw."

The customised 00 QAN[T] also stopped engaging into battle,lowering its sword as it also flew towards the edge of the map.

“Agreed. I don't think I would bear to use the other spare Gunpla for the entirety of the GBWT.”

Her Gundam flew out of the table,where she caught her now inanimate Gundam on her right hand. She looked at where Jing's 00 QAN[T] and Sei's Avalon Max are.

00 QAN[T]'s Sword Bits combine with the GN Sword V,forming the Buster Sword as it narrowly evaded the drill being fired at it. In a split second,the tip of the GN Buster Sword stopped a few millimeters away from the cockpit of the Avalon Max,any closer than that and it would lead to the Avalon Max's destruction.

Sei closed his eyes, laughing. "Guess this is Checkmate?" Shia looked at Sei. "Most likely, with how he has the buster rifle within inches away from the cockpit." "Then it seems that I have to surrender."

The A.R Table was in the proceess of deactivating as 00 QAN[T]'s sword Bits returned to the shield. Jing then picked up his Gundam,where he turned to look at the stranger,only to find she isn't beside him anymore.

Where did she...?

Shia looked at Jing, and answered. "She walked out." Sei then looked at Shia, asking, "What are you doing here though?" "I was coming to meet up with you and Reiji. You two are the substitute fighters on my team, aren't you?" "Oh right!" Sei replied, scratching the back of his head.

“Are you sure you'll be alright? You did suffer some injuries from that battle.”

Jing asked his employer,concerned about his well-being. It's not everyday that one sees someone wake up from a coma and then return straight back in the heat of the battle after all.

Sei would look at Jing, before answering. "I will be fine, Reiji will be there with me if she shows up."

-Outside the battle room-

Hiro walked out first, and noticed Illya returned with Elizabeth. Elizabeth herself had some scuff marks on her face.

"What happened?" Sei asked as he would see the two girls when he left.

"My sister..." Illya replied, sounding sad. "She showed up... And attacked me outside of a Battle table." Reiji would look surprised. "She was using a gunpla without a Battle table?!" "Yes. I don't even know how she did it." Illya Replied.

“Were there anything that suggests there was a separate Plavksy Particle that was responsible for it moving?”

Jing asked as he kept 00 QAN[T] out of sight before anyone could notice,recounting the events that happened during the creation of Plavksy Particles MKII. It was a rumour he had only heard of recently,thus he wasn't sure if it was indeed true.

Elizabeth shook her head. "If it was a Plavsky particle outside of a Battle Table at work, her gunpla would have glowed. It wasn't glowing at all when it attacked."

Illya would then change the subject. "The tournaments in the other parts of the world are already over. We need to be ready for the tournament on Saturday next week. If I understand, my sister already got through the qualifying rounds, with her team.... As for who....." Illya had decided to keep Elizabeth's past a secret, and just keep the identity of the third member secret. "One is known as Emiya Itsuka. The other one however, I don't know."

“Right....I completely forgot about the other qualifiers...”

Jing muttered as he brought out his phone and searched for any footage of ant overseas Qualifier Tournament. There he saw the footage from Malaysia's Tournament (They actually held the tournament in the Bukit Jalil National Stadium?),the performance of the Susanoo catching his attention.

.....This is familiar.....I swore I've fought someone with this sort of ferocity in Gunpla Battle before then..

Illya looked to the entrance. "I'm going home for now. I need to get some rest after what happened."

Elizabeth looked at the current champion, and said, "As much as I wanted to head back with Itsuka and Jing, I really am curious about where you live at." "You sure it isn't for any other reason?" Illya asked, her face contorting into a mischievous smile. "Why do you keep suggesting I prefer the other gender?!" Elizabeth, now angry, asked.

(If you remember the meeting at the gate from way back, Illya made a joke about Elizabeth being a lesbian. I support that kind of relationship, but Illya isn't actually flirting. Just teasing.)

Jing,being the one who apparently took Illya's teasing seriously,thought there was really a chemistry between her and Elizabeth. Before he could speak however,Kotori quickly nudged at his sides to shut him up.

“Well...its big. Really big. So big that I wonder if its just Illya who cleans the entire mansion.”

Hibiki responded as she recalls the time she wandered around the mansion.

Illya would reply, "No. That's the house cleaner my parents hire for the week days in the morning while I'm off to school. The weekend is when I clean up." She then looked at Hibiki. "Changing subject, You should discuss that issue of yours with Hiro. I'll see you tomorrow." She then exited the building, Elizabeth following, still arguing with Illya that she wasn't gay. Illya was still teasing her.

Of course, there was someone following them at this time, but the rest of the group were busy discussing other matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back