• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Ciel took placed her Gundam onto the scanner;A custom coloured Epyon with noticeable details on the outward appearance of the Gunpla. Perhaps it has platings that slide open to unleash the limiter on the Gundam.

Reina took out her Gunpla:A Gold Frame Amaterasu custom that,like Ciel's Epyon,has some parts with gaps between each other like the Unicorn Gundam's that seem to his something.

IMG_20200110_221922.jpg

Setsuna's Gundam was....just a polished Full Saber QAN[T]. Not quite special in comparison to the ace-customised build everyone else present was using. But something about the Gunpla seem to have made Ciel feel uneasy when she saw it.

Last edited:
"If we win, this all ends correct?"
"Yes, but don't expect to win, even though Shindou agreed to the terms when you messaged him."
"I will not lose this. I will get my father back to his normal self."

Gil-Chan would hop onto the Launcher, before looking at Illya.
"If things get tough, we should use 'that'."

"Understood."
The field generated into the outside of a space colony, as the battle would begin.

"Elizabeth Kyoujin, Dante Lucifer Rebuild, Launch!"
Wait, did she just call it by my name?!
Lucifer asked, eyes twitching.

"Illyasviel von Einzbern"
"00 Gilgamesh"
"Let's go!"

"Fon Spaak, Astraea Quantum, Launch!"

“Ciel LeBlanc,Epyon Avalanche,Launch!”

“Reina Kyoujin,NT-D Frame Amaterasu. Fly,Gundam!”

Both teams soon launched into the battlefield,outside the colony with Reina and Setsuna leading the way for their own respective teams. Soon they've both gained visual of each other.

“I'll leave the other two to you.”

Setsuna spoke as the Full Saber QAN[T] went ahead to confront Reina's NT-D Gold Frame Amaterasu.

The Astraea pulled ahead of the Astray, GN sword ready to skewer the Quanta.
"You're mine!"

"Oh no you don't!"
Elizabeth yelled, as the Dante Lucifer would pull ahead of the Quanta, before grabbing the opposing Astraea and flying off with it.
"You wanna get in my way?! Fine!"
"No, I'm just making sure I'm not dead weight!"
The Dante Lucifer would crash into the Colony with the Astraea, before letting go and drawing a Valkyrie sword and Swinging. The Astraea would block the slash with it's GN Sword V.

"This will be our first time fighting won't it Ciel?"
Illya asked as Gil-Chan drew a beam saber.

“It would seem so. Well then,let's not get in their (Setsuna and Reina) way shall we?”

Ciel suggested as the Epyon's Beam Greatsword flared intensely,the Gundam and 00 Gilgamesh soon flying off to take their fight elsewhere. Soon it was now down to both the NT-D Frame Amaterasu and Full Saber QAN[T].

“Just the two of us again. It would seem.”

“Yes. It seems to be the case.”

Setsuna agreed as the Full Saber QAN[T] unholstered the GN Sword IV and GN Sword V while the NT-D Frame Amaterasu manifested a pair of "Tactical Arms" greatsword onto its hands.

“Are you still fighting to bring her back? To bring Sarah back?”

“No,” Setsuna simply responded, “I've come to terms with her death. As such,Yao Jing Ling is also no more. This time,I will slice a path into the future with Gundam as Setsuna F Seiei. Now,let's go. Reina Kyoujin!”

“Indeed. It's time to end this rivalry once and for all!”

No sooner than later,both of their Gundam started clashing blades,waltzing around the starry void as they traded blow after blow,projectiles after projectiles,all for the sake of putting an end to the conflict between them.

"Agreed!"

Gil-Chan would fly off alongside the Epyon, until they would reach an area where their fight wouldn't mess with Jing and Reina's.

"Here with be fine. Now then, let's see what you got!"

“Indeed. Now come!”

The Epyon brandished its whip as it charged towards Gil,both of their attacks soon sending sparks around their surroundings.

After both attacks connected, yet neither seemed to overpower the other, Gil-Chan would fly back quickly to get some distance, before opening some portals in front of her to fire beam sabers at the Epyon custom.

The Epyon twirled its whip in front of it,the mist trail hardening into a thick layer of spiked ice wall that kept the beam sabers at bay while Ciel's Gundam dashed over the barrier and towards Gil swiftly.

Gil-Chan would pull out a red Lance before hurling it at the Epyon.

There's no way she can get around this-
The Epyon would tilt slightly to the right and get the shoulder scratched by the Lance.

"Huh?! It got past-"
"Gil-Chan watch out!"
The Epyon would slam an elbow into the black haired Frame Arms Girl, before grabbing her and throwing her into a chunk of space debris.

The beam hit her chest plate, but the chest plate would thankfully absorb most of the damage. However, there was a nasty gash left behind from it. Gil-Chan would fly around before getting behind the Epyon, and Summoning a beam Saber before charging at it.

Without another word,the Epyon spun back and dashed forward quickly,the tip of the beam sword raised at Gil's Beam Saber.

Meanwhile on Setsuna and Reina's end,the Full Saber QAN[T] is currently evading endless circular Beam Cutters projected by the Gold Frame Astray Amaterasu's Lunagazer ring.

“Tsch.....you've gotten far better than I've expected.”

“On the other hand,you haven't changed one bit. You're the same as you were back then.”

Setsuna retorted.

"Hold back? No, I'm just not sure if I should go full power yet!"
"But perhaps we should get serious!"
Gil-Chan said, as she yelled, "VEST OFF!"
Her armored best broke off as she would quickly duck down to avoid the beam saber, before spinning around and kicking the Epyon in the head.

Staggered momentarily before receiving a slash on the chest,Epyon's pilot smiled in satisfaction at the spirit of her opponent.

“About time.”

The Epyon soon glowed bright blue,its beam saber flaring much more intensely while also changing colour. It soon became clear what it was signifying:The Epyon's performance has drastically improved.

"Elizabeth, she isn't one to fall easily, even against a opponent like Fon Spaak. As for Jing, he isn't going to lose here either."

As she said this, at the inner area of the Colony, The Dante Lucifer had activated it's screw weapon in it's right leg, that it used to slam into the Astraea. The Astraea had an arm missing, but the Dante Lucifer lost both wings.

"If you weren't an enemy, I'd give you props on taking the wings out first!"
"Heh, I'd be saying the same thing!"
The Quanta Astraea drew a beam Saber before slicing an arm off the Lucifer.

Meanwhile for Setsuna and Reina...their battle is clearly the most visible out of the three of each team. Both Ciel and Illya did not even need to turn their heads to see both of their Gundams just practically zooming around the starry void,past the meteorites and clashing onto each other repeatedly. Their battle is perhaps even more fiercer than everyone else's.

How clear is your other self's presence now?

Very. Getting Reina to show enough emotional drive to unleash the other Gremory will be our chance.

Gremory spoke to Setsuna telepathically as the latter parried several greatsword blows from Amaterasu.

Seems like the rest of your teammates are doing really well themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back