• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Saber's sword swirled with a great force of wind before she swing, a huge force slammed into the AGE before it was sent flying back. Saber then ran after it, sword glowing.

The Sinanju brought it's shield up just in time to catch the sword, before it brought one knee up, as if it was tying to hit it's opponent in the gut, but the knee armor split quickly as a green blade of energy left and pierced the waist of the Astray. "I'm not losing this. Not until I destroy illya." Zakuro said.

The Death Strike eventually managed to amputate one of the arms the F91 had, before kicking it into the ground.

“Argh! Crap!”

Managing to regain balance,Age II transformed into its MA Form and flew away just in time to avoid Saber's attack. It flew towards where F91 would've crashed into and let itself act as a launch pad for the latter Gundam to get back into the fight.

Lunging towards the Death Strike,F91 swung its arm beam saber down at Maxwell's Gundam,managing to amputate the right arm and part of the right wing.

“Is destroying Illya all you really think off!?”

Ikazuchi yelled angrily as Astray returned the favour by impaling one of its swords into the torso of the Sinanju,prompting the latter Gunpla to kick it a few meters away from it.

"In order to become the strongest, I'll do anything to win! Including making a deal with the devil!" Zakuro yelled, as she activated a SP slot. Her Sinanju's eyes became just one Red line in between the visor, as it pulled the sword in it's torso out and threw it away. It then flew towards the Astray at a speed not unlike the Sinanju Shindou used against Hiro. It got in front of the Astray, before swinging a beam saber from it's right wrist at the Astray, loping of an arm and leaving a gash on the torso. Ikazuchi herself felt the pain on her body, as if it physically hit her.

The Death Strike itself returned the favor, a waist mounted beam saber rotating and stabbing into the F91 in the center, the Scythe cutting the upper body in half. However, both gunpla exploded in the end.

Saber traded blows with the AGE when their two pilots heard Ikazuchi scream in pain. Felicia cursed herself, she didn't want this to happen.

Akatsuki was distracted by her sister's sudden anguished screams. Worried for her sister,she stopped fighting and contacted Ikazuchi.

"Ikazuchi! Get out of there!"

"A deal with the devil.....!?"

Enraged,Ikazuchi's eyes noticeably flashed scarlet as the Astray Red Frame,with its remaining arm and sword,slashed at the Sinanju. However,it only managed to amputate the right arm and leg of Zakuro's Gunpla.

"What good is the deal when it'll come to bite you back in the butt eventually!?"

Jing's fist was visibly clenched and shaking in anger,his blood boiling in rage as he witnessed what was going on at the arena. At that point he was contemplating on leaving the spectator room and getting Ikazuchi out of the battle for her sake.

"Power is never without consequences." Zakuro said, before the Sinanju brought it's shield up, point facing the chest, before impaling through the Astray's chest, before the later exploded. Zakuro watched silently as Ikazuchi fell down in an instant.

The Sinanju knelt down, taking the undamaged right arm and leg of the Astray, and reattaching them to itself, before Akatsuki showed up.
"You better quit now while you can. I will hurt you if you don't listen." Zakuro would say.

Felicia couldn't move. She didn't like what her sister was doing. She was frozen from fear.

“You bi-!”

“Akatsuki! Concede now! I don't want the same thing to happen to you too!”

Jing was seen just exiting the corridor to the arena,yelling out off Akatsuki to leave the match.

“But she just put Ikazuchi in a-!”

“It isn't worth giving out your life for! Leave yourself out of it,now!”

After an uncomfortable pause,Akatsuki's finger slowly pushed the concede button hesitatingly. Team Avalon had won.

“Ikazuchi!”

Jing ran to check on the energetic sister's well-being. It was not looking at all,if Inazuma,Akatsuki and his horrified expression is all that needs to be shown.

The Audience was silent, as Zakuro picked her gunpla up before leaving. Felicia fell to her knees, tears running down her face. Maxwell would walk over to Felicia before kneeling down and asking, "Captain, if it isn't an issue...... In the next round I wish to fight your sister." Felicia looked at Maxwell and was shocked. "W-What do you mean?" "It's obvious Zakuro is doing something you don't like, but can't bear to fight her yourself. I will do so in your place if possible.... Next round."

Illya was on the sidelines, and she clenched her fists. 'First my sister, now Zakuro..... I'm going to avenge team Resolute Breakers.' She thought.

In the hospital,Ikazuchi was now lying on bed,still out cold from the blows she received from Zakuro. Inazuma and Akatsuki sat by their sister's side. Meanwhile Jing was outside of the hospital,cursing himself silently for the misfortune happening towards those he care for.

-Elsewhere in the hospital-

A male around his 20's was next to Hiro's bed. He had somewhat medium length hair with an ahoge sticking out above it. He wore a black tank top, grey jeans, and brown boots. He looked at Hiro, who was currently asleep, with his blue eyes. 'Hiro, I will find whoever did this to you. I will get through the tournament with the Meijin and miss Kawaguchi. I won't let you down.' he thought, before turning around. He heard movement, before Hiro spoke. "Mika..... Is that you?" "Yes. It's me Hiro. I heard about what happened, and I swear I will find the person who did this. He will pay for what he did." "Just... Be careful..... Big bro." "Affirmative." Mika would then leave the room, before he took a gunpla out of his pocket. 'Gundam Barbatos Kaiser..... You'll help me, yes?' It was for a brief second, but it looked as if the gunpla nodded.

-Minutes later, Tournament Arena-

The MC would begin introductions for the next match. Illya would approach the table her teammates would stay back. The MC looked towards Illya, confused. "Excuse me Miss, but why are you fighting by yourself for this?" "I have to..... To get myself together." Illya replied. She recalled the few minutes beforehand. She told Hibiki and Emiya that she herself wanted to fight by herself this round. If she didn't, she wouldn't be able to guerantee her partner's safety. Of course, Emiya understood what was going on. "You are going to be 'the Berserker' for this match, aren't you?" Illya nodded.

Illya looked to the other side of the table, the opposing team, AZ Meteor, lead by Meijin Kawaguchi greet her.

“If this is indeed what you wish to do then I would not attempt to discourage you from your actions.”

Meijin placed the Amazing QAN[T] on the launch pad,looking at Frame Arms Gundam Girl he would be facing eventually.

-------------------
Spectator Room
---------------------
“"I'll be off for a temporary while,let me know what happened in the battles which I wasn't there to look at once I return." He says...”

Kotori read the text message from Jing to Elizabeth outloud.

Elizabeth looked at the viewing screen, before talking. "You believe Illya can manage? This is the Meijin he is fighting..... Not to mention Miss Kawaguchi as well.... But that third person, I have no clue as to who he is. "

-Battlefield-

Illya looked at Archer on her Shoulder, before Archer leapt down to the launch pad. "Archer, we can't hold back." "Understood mom."

Mika placed his Gundam Barbatos Kaiser on the launcher. It resembled Lupis Rex in appearance, but the tail unit would be attached to one shoulder, and a second tail unit on the other shoulder. It carried the Sword Mace of the Lupis before it in one hand, as well as the arm mounted machine guns, and there seems to be two booster units on the back, but they seemed to be able to split open into something.

Mika looked at Miss Kawaguchi, before saying, "I understand why you aren't fighting right now. I will do my best to win this for our team."

The field generated into a desert.

----------------------
Dojo Facility
-----------------------
Jing was thrown onto the floor,where he quickly got up and stood guard against Takashi,the latter of whom was standing before him,looking a little bored of their spar.

“Could do with a little more speed though.”

“That's exactly what I've come to practice.....!”

-----------------------
Gunpla Battle Arena
------------------------

The Amazing QAN[T] was circling Archer while Barbatos Kaiser had engaged in close-combat with its opponent.

Archer projected two GN Sword II's as she jet towards the Barbatos Kaiser, her two swords catching the former's Sword Mace, before she pushed back and spun around, kicking the Barbatos away. The Barbatos stabbed it's sword in the ground to stop itself from sliding anymore, but found itself getting shot at by the GN Swords. The swords however bounced off harmlessly. "What?!" Illya asked surprised. "My gunpla is made of plastic that mirrors the Nanoalmite. It isn't going to take any damage from beams cannons or rifles." Mika would say, before his gunpla flew forward, it's speed suddenly getting faster, before it grabbed Archer by the face and slamming her into the ground.

"Ack!" Archer would yelp, before Barbatos withdrew it's hand and bringing it's Sword down, only to hit a mass of particles at the last second, Archer no longer there, but instead behind the Quan[T], revealing she quantized, as she projected the Excalibur and swung the gust of wind towards the back of the Quan[T].

“Not bad!”

The QAN[T]'s Shield Bits formed a portal in which Meijin Kawaguchi's Gundam entered and disappeared into.

“However,simply relying on brute force won't get you anyway further!”

The Amazing QAN[T] emerged from the portal behind Archer and struck the latter.

Archer was sent flying downwards before she hit the ground. Dust kicked up, before it dispersed, Archer slowly rising back up as the Barbatos Kaiser charged at her, ramming it's shoulder into her body, sending her flying back.

Illya glared at the screen. 'This fight .... It's not going to be easy.' Archer projected a shield as the Amazing Quan[T] got in front of her, swinging down. The blade hit the shield, but the Barbatos quickly approached Archer from the side, and swung it's Sword Mace, knocking her back to the ground, a fair distance away.

Archer slowly rose, circuitry and Sparks leaving the area where the Mace struck. "Mom...... What is wrong?" Illya froze for a second, Archer not making any movement as Illya questioned what was wrong herself. 'All this time before now..... I was fighting to rescue my sister..... But with everything Shindou has done..... How can I continue?' Illya started crying, looking to the ground. "I can't move on knowing my friends are getting hurt! Haruka Sensei, Jing, Ikazuchi, Felicia, Hiro ...... What am I supposed to do if I cant protect my friends too?! I'm useless!"

"Illya," Mika would begin, causing 'the Berserker' to look at the pilot of the Barbatos Kaiser. "You are not useless. You fight to protect those you care about. You are someone people like my younger brother aspire to be, a fighter who never quits, or wavers in their goal..... That name Tekkadan, You chose it because it's a name it fits what you believe in. Never give up, even if the odds aren't in your favor."

Illya's eyes widened as she recognized that later statement Mika spoke. "You know Setsuna?" "We were rivals. I'm here to fight him again..... But I'm also here to fight fo Hiro." Illya smiled, before clearing the tears from her eyes.

"To think that I lost sight of my reason to fight...... I am not alone." She looked directly at Mika, then the Meijin, then towards Elizabeth. "We all fight towards the same goal... As long as I remember that," Archer stood straight up, and materialized two GN swords. "We can't lose!" Archer finished, the wound on her side seemed to have been patched up.

---------------------
Spectator Room
----------------------
“Illya's gotten pretty fired up all of a sudden.”

Kotori noted,smiling as Archer fought both Barbatos Kaiser and Amazing QAN[T] with less difficulty than before.

“Not that it's a bad thing though.”

Elizabeth nodded in agreement. "Illya will definitely pull through."

"Let's go, Archer!" "Right Mom!"
An electric golden aura soon flashed around the two, before their eyes became yellow. The then vanished, as Archer appeared next to the Amazing Quan[T], before swinging both swords in a clockwise position, which also struck the Barbatos Kaiser.

The Amazing QAN[T] managed to block the blow,however,there was a noticeable gash on its GN Shield. To say that it got Meijin Kawaguchi III's blood boiling in excitement would be an understatement now.

“Impressive,most impressive!”

The Barbatos stepped back, with a slash mark across it's chest. "That actually wasn't half bad!" Mika would say, as his Barbatos's eyes flashed red. Archer flew back as the Quan[T] fired several shots at her. Archer zigzagged to dodge them as the Barbatos, with a trail of red running past it's eyes as if flew towards her, brought it's Sword Mace up, Archer blocking the Mace as her GN swords broke. She flipped back before projecting several GN Sword Bits near her, which launched at the Barbatos.

The Barbatos sent both tail units out, impaling the sword bits before they hit. The booster on it's back then opened up, revealing them to be an extra set of arms, that had a knife in each hand, before the Barbatos flew forward. Archer projected the Arondheit, in it's collapsed form, before she flew forward, the Barbatos swung all three weapons down and sent it's tail weapons out, aiming to destroy, of damage Archer. Archer was hit, but she turned into particles, before Archer appeared behind the Barbatos, swinging her sword downwards. Barbatos quickly veered right, only losing the arm that held the Sword Mace.

Mika smirked as the Barbatos stepped back. "Not Bad illya! Not Bad!" He was definitely enjoying this.

“Illya's seriously doing it isn't she...?”

Hibiki watched as the match unfolds,clearly shaken by how incredible her team leader and friend is that she was able to handle Meijin Kawaguchi AND "Mikazuki Augus" themselves without any problems. At this rate,there would be no doubt that Setsuna would've lost to Illya if he were in their position.

The Quan[T] was sent flying back from getting struck the moment it attempted to Quantize in order to sneak up on Archer. Archer would fly to the Quan[T], and the Arondheit would activate as it was brought down, the Quan[T] losing an arm and a leg, causing it to fall.

Archer turned around as the Barbatos had gotten in close range, sending both tail units out to skewer Archer. Archer projected a Bayonett Gun sword before firing, the shot pierced through the Barbatos's chest, and the Gunpla exploding from it. Archer threw the gun away as she turned towards the Quan[T], but instead of destroying it, she picked it up with both hands, and walked to the edge of the arena, before dropping it out of the battlefield, initiating a victory for team Tekkadan.

“You did it,Illya!”

-------------------
Spectator Room
---------------------
“The Berserker taking down the Duke of Hell and the Meijin himself. I don't see how that's not gonna slide from the interviewers now.”

“A sure sign that Setsuna will lose against her it seems.”

Jing entered,sporting several bruises from the sparring match he had with Takashi.

“What the-”

“I asked him not to go easy on me.”

The Audience in Athens arena cheered. Illya had managed to do the impossible, and defeat the Meijin and The Duke of Hell, the later who was comparably the same strength as Setsuna F Seiei and Heero Yuy.

As the field vanished, Mikazuki would look at Illya, before saying, "That name you picked for your team really suits you. I wish you luck in the semi finals." Illya smiled, and replied back, "Thank you, Mika. I won't let you down!"

-Waiting Room-

Elizabeth would look at Jing, before back towards the replay of Illya's fight. "The Berserker is definitely going to be a tough challenge. You think the Destiny can handle it?"

Mika would enter the room, Haruka would be there along with Duo Maxwell, the two discussing about the first semi final round where he would try to stop Zakuro's madness. Haruka looked definitely concerned about her husband's decision. "But you saw what she did to Jing's sister! If you get harmed the same way-" "I will be fine. Besides, Illya will be fighting with me once I let her know what I'm planning."

Mika would interject. "But would it be enough? You saw that fight, That Sinanju was not something I could possibly tag." "Mikazuki." Haruka would say, knowing what he was saying. "We have to believe in her. Illya is fighting for us."

Kirito would stand on the other side of the room, Noza would discuss something with him. "Kirito, the GN Drives, can you possibly lend them to Illya?" "Why? I don't believe she needs extra." "The next match she will be in, one of the fighters is under Shindou's control. We should do what we can to help, even if it's minor."

"You Knights seem to know what is at stake here." Meijin Kawaguchi would say as he walked up to them.

"Of course, if we don't rescue the girl named Irisviel Von Einzbern, Shindou is going to cause a great incident that may not be repaired. We need Illya to advance." Noza replied.

“Destiny's going to need more upgrades than this if I ever hope to fight on a standstill against Illya and Archer. Though.....”

Jing took the "briefcase" out of his pocket. Pandora....it was called.....

“I may have something that could counter her ability to conjure weapons. Come to think of it,it is Ribbons' team against Team Lesser Keys.”

Jing went to the window,where this time,he didn't see the hooded man anywhere. Instead,it was the other three men whom he recalled seeing him talk to.

'Till now I still do not know his name....nor do I even know his teammates'......who are they exactly? A man looking like Dante.....another looking like Nero (DMC),and another looking like Vergil.....

Jing sighed as he kept an eye out.

The field generated, as Ribbons placed the 0 Gundam on the launch pad. Patrick placed his Gunpla, a Flight unit of some sort, and Graham placed a Tank like unit. Both their gunpla were about the same height as half a UC Gundam from the waist up.

The field generated into a city at night, with a few Crystal spires scattered about. "Oh hey, this is funny!" Patrick said, recognizing what the field was almost comparable to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back