• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Illya looked at Hibiki, then Emiya, then back again. "Okay, can I ask who this is?" "I'm her older brother." Emiya would say. "Older brother?! Hibiki ... You never told me!" She said to her friend.

“Onii-chan....!”

As if she was deaf to what Illya had said,Hibiki ran towards Emiya,tackling him onto the ground as she cried onto his chest. After all these years....just as she thought she could never see her beloved brother again because of the White Devil,she finally reached the day where he was standing right before her.

It's been pretty long after all. I'm glad they both could see each other again.

“So this is Hibiki's Onii-chan..”

“They sure don't look alike much.”

Emiya held his sister, hugging her back. He looked at her Step sisters and would explain. "We are related. It's just... We had different moms. She would be my half sister, but I think she's my sister regardless."

Illya smiled. "Well I for one am happy you two got back together." She would then hear a bell ring. "Oh, school ended just now!"

“I guess we could return to Iori's Model Shop as usual. Plus....I haven't asked that strange customer how he fights like that yet.”

Everyone but Max looked at Jing as if a question mark had appeared above them.

--------------
Iori's Model Shop
-----------------
“Right...just like this....”

Sei was teaching the hooded battler how to use the spray paint while Takashi looked.

“Got it,be careful,Hiro.”

Hibiki looked at Hiro,genuinely concern about what he has in mind.
------------------
Iori's Model Shop
--------------------
“Alright! It's done!”

A Destiny Custom Build stood before him,mostly black coloured with some blue (and to a lesser extent,red) highlights. Certain outer armours had been replaced by its light-blue transparent counterpart,while some transparent part were hidden under the outer armours (Sei's little tip). The body was slight remodeled to allow more articulation around the body and the wings were replaced by a completely custom made backpack unit inspired by that of the 00 QAN[T]'s GN Drive and Try Burning Gundam's backpack.

Last edited:
-Somewhere within the area-

Shindou sat in the far back seat of the limo, his eyes conceled by the light refracting off his glasses he looked towards the pilot from yesterday, who's helmet was still on. Barthes was the one driving, looking disappointed that he couldn't do his mind control magic at the time.

"Tell me Saori, do you have the locater up for the user of the Alaya-vijnana? From the sound of it, it seems he may be the biggest threat yet. However, if we manage to break his ability to fight, Illya and her team will no longer be able to participate."

-Barthe's Lab-

Iris was in a chamber, asleep. The Project Adam was undergoing an upgrade, as shown by the red spikes being generated on its shoulders and legs.

“Ironically,I do not.”

Saori shook her head in response.

“And if anything,I believe that there may be more threats than we realised....”

---------------------
Iori's Model Shop
----------------------
Being the first to enter the store while the rest followed behind,Jing noticed the custom build Destiny standing in one of the tables by the side.

“Good timing! I was about to ask if I could test my Gundam out with as you acting as the opponent.”

“....Sure.”

Is this how I'm supposed to figure out his playstyle....?

Last edited:
-Barthe's Limo-

"Exactly what makes you believe that?" Shindou would ask. "As far as I know, Illya's team is the only issue we have. Unless we somehow get rid of her soon, the project will not work as it is supposed to."

Barthes sighed. "I could have sworn I reminded you (Saori) to bring the locator. Geez.. .. I feel like I'm the idiot right no-" he quickly hit the breaks before the car ran a red light. "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

Shindou was not amused. However, he noticed someone crossing after a couple of seconds. "Saori, that person ahead of us..... That is Hiro Mitsusada isn't it?"

Outside, Hiro was checking his phone, trying to navigate the area to reach an undisclosed location. He didn't notice the enemy that he walked past.

Shindou looked slightly up, one of his eyes being visible. "No... I'd prefer fighting him myself. I needed to check to see if the Psycho manipulators will be of use anyways." Shindou got out of the car, but looked at Saori. "Make sure Barthes gets the table ready."

“Understood.”

--------------------
Iori's Model Shop
----------------------

A sword appeared on the custom Destiny's right hand as it swung it horizontally at the 00 QAN[T]'s chest.

Right of the bat and he already uses a projection ability?

Raising its left arm with a GN Sword bit on hand,Jing's Gundam blocked the attack and attempted to counter,only for his opponent to back away rather swiftly.

“I'm not going to hold back,so you better get ready!”

“Duly noted..!”

Last edited:
-Iori's Models-
llya was quite enthusiastic about the fight. Jing- no, Setsuna, was fighting a guy she never saw before, but he was doing quite well. Emiya however sat across from Hibiki, and took his gunpla out, the one Jing saw the other day. "You remember this one? It was one you quite loved using."

-Streets-

Hiro found where he needed to be. He came across a run down building, with scorch marks and burnt open windows.

'Its been so long...... To think I'd return to pay respects to the one who helped us escape from this place..... But lose his life in exchange.' he looked down. 'Dad..... I wish you were still alive..... I've been doing well.... Making friends and playing gunpla battle.... But lately.... Someone was causing issues. If I could get advise from you..... It would help.' he then heard footsteps which caused him to turn around. Shindou stood there, looking at Hiro as if he was just a peasant slave of sorts. "You must know who I am." He said. "Of course, your the guy who's causing problems for my friends." Hiro replied, before taking his gunpla out. "I'm guessing you are sending Iris to fight me?" "No, I was planning on facing you myself." Shindou replied as he turned away. "Follow me."

“The Emperor Dragon...!”

Hibiki looked at the Gunpla in awe. It has been a pretty long time since she last saw the Gupla that her brother's always lent her during the times they battled.

00 QAN[T] thrusted its GN Sword V towards the Destiny,only for the latter to leave some blue afterimage of sorts as it evade and attempted to counterattack,prompting the former to flip-dodge over the sword evening swung at Setsuna's Gundam.

“You're wide open!”

The Destiny raised its free hand at the 00 QAN[T],its palms firing an explosive flame-round that pushed the latter back.

He modified the Palma Fiorcina too!?

Managing avoid getting damaged seriously,QAN[T] looked up to see its opponent throw its sword at the former. Setsuna was about to knock the weapon away when all of a sudden,his opponent's Gunpla seemingly teleported right next to the weapon it threw. Grabbing the weapon,Destiny projected a spear and attempted to impale QAN[T]. Instead,the QAN[T] disappeared into some excess GN Particles acting as the afterimage.

His Gundam has it too...!?

Setsuna's Gundam reappeared behind the Destiny,swinging the sword down at the backpack unit. However,it lead to blade link as QAN[T]'s opponent had spun around in time to stop the GN Sword V from leaving a slash mark.

“You sure don't fight like someone's who's lost 100 matches in a row...!”

Illya was getting swirls in her eyes. "They're fighting faster than I can see!"

-Elsewhere-

Hiro stood at the table staring down Shindou, who just looked as calm and menacing as usual. He noticed they were in a warehouse, unaware that it was the one Illya fought Jing in previous.

"Alright Shindou, if I win, you free Illya's Sister!" Hiro would say, before placing the X Bahamut on the launcher. Shindou placed his gunpla, a Sinanju Stein. The battle began as both gunpla took off into a city. The Sinanju landed and fired it's High Beam rifle at the X Bahamut, which was unaffected. Shindou knew what he was doing though. As soon as the beam split, it continued upwards into the ceiling, destroying the wall as a vacuum into space opened, changing the conditions. Hiro was having trouble staying in the area, but he wouldn't stay down. "Let's go! Alaya-vijnana and Assimilation combined! Go, Limit Break!" The X Bahamut started to glow, before it's appearance changed.

Its power output gave off a strange signal that could only be felt by Illya, Jing, and Saori.

Illya at Iori's Models would get a stunned look, before looking away from the battle Jing and ?? Were having. 'What was that? It felt almost.......'

Stopping in his tracks,Setsuna looked outside,having sensed it too. Noticing his opponent stopping midway,the Destiny lowered its sword,its pilot looking at Jing in confusion.

“What is it?”

“I swore I felt something was wrong afar....”

"Let's go Bahamut!"

The X Bahamut flew towards the Sinanju at speeds unobtainable through trans am alone. Shindou was quite surprised, but he didn't show it. As soon as the X Bahamut got close, it kicked the Sinanju in the chest, sending it flying back. The Sinanju stopped as it threw it's rifle away, and drew both its hidden arm beam sabers, before going in for a melee fight.

Saori felt uncomfortable as she watched the fight unfold alongside Barthes. Granted,she managed to hide it,but something keeps telling her that what Hiro did is not going to end well.

--------------------
Iori's Model Shop
--------------------
Having conceded the battle,Jing exited the Battle Room,where he saw Illya also facing outside.

“You sensed it too?”

-Iori's Models-

"Yes...... That couldn't be though....." She ran off, not explaining where she was going, but the others would follow.

-Battle field-

The Sinanju flew back, its back unit was destroyed. The X Bahamut had a destroyed wing, a piece of shoulder armor missing, and a broken V fin. Hiro was breathing heavily. "You..... Done..... Yet?!" He asked. Shindou looked at Hiro, and said, "Not even close. I think it's time I bring in my trump card." He activated an SP slot, labeled 'Neo Zeong II'.

The ground shook as a large Mobile Armor rose, breaking out of the ground and sending the X Bahamut flying back. It Flipped back to take a good look at the Sinanju combining with the mobile armor, and equipping two missile launchers in the process.

"That is a big weapon..... But the bigger they are, the harder they fall!" Hiro said, as the X Bahamut activated the gems on it's hands, which glowed silver. It flew towards the Zeong, as the Zeong launched all six Funnel Arms.

The strength of the signal was deteriorating gradually,however Illya and Jing could tell it was very likely the same place that made them fight each other that night.

"Jing ..... You don't think-?"

-Battle-

The X Bahamut struck one Arm, destroying it, but was hit by a second one, being sent flying back. It hit the ground, as Hiro grabbed one shoulder. 'ngh..... This pain...... I'm overdoing it.....' An arm flew down hitting the X Bahamut, the Bahamut landing on both feet, before flying towards the arm, and striking it. The arm shattered, but the Sinanju fired both missile launchers at that moment. The X Bahamut flew up to take the blast.

The smoke cleared, the X Bahamut missing an arm and a leg, but it kept flying towards the Sinanju. Two of the Zeong's arms caught it however, and began crushing it. Hiro himself starting yelling from the pain and hit the ground hard.

Last edited:
“I have no doubt it is that same warehouse....which could mean that...”

I will have to pass. I have to go check in something anyway.

“.....we have to hurry. NOW!”

-------------------
Warehouse
-------------------
She couldn't bear to look any longer. Shindou's eerily lack of sorrow of what injury he is inflicting upon Hiro was far too much for her to hide how upset she was. But she couldn't just step in and stop the fight as she want. After all,Barthes knows who she is,Saori was just a new identity she was given to hide the real her.

She doesn't want to be sent back there,where she could not see the man she loves in person,where she would be abused both verbally and physically by her failure of a father. This new life she was given,as much as she hated it,was the only way she could have even a quarter of a chance to try to live normally like many other humans.

“HIRO!!!!”

Saori and Barthes turned to see Jing,Illya,Hibiki,Emiya,Elizabeth,Kotori,and other people closely associated with the target she is assigned to fight against in the tournament. Not wanting to be seen,she quickly hid herself before the uninvited guests could see her.

Hiro turned his head to see his friends. "Guys? *Ngh* Why are you-" Hiro was writhing in pain. His gunpla started forming cracks on it's body. 'No..... If his gunpla is destroyed-!' Illya was deeply concerned for her friend, but she had no time to help.

Just then, a red blur flew into the battlefield and sliced through the arms, destroying them, before grabbing the X Bahamut and bringing it out of the battlefield, causing the battle to end. The blur stopped next to Hiro to lay the X Bahamut down, Hiro was surprised that the rescuer was Archer. Illya was surprised her gunpla acted on her own, but she ran to her friends side, and lifted his head.

"Hiro?! Hiro?! Can you hear me?!" "I...... Can't feel my arms or legs......"

Shindou turned away from the table after getting his Neo Zeong, then said, "You may as well quit now." Before leaving, Saori and Barthes following him.

Illya started crying. "No.... Hiro you Idiot! Why couldn't you decline the battle?! Why?!" "I...... Had to....... I was....... Trying to save....... Your sister......" Illya closed her eyes. "But now that you....... It isn't right!"

Jing could only glare at Shindou for what he's done to Hiro,as they were all too late to prevent the worse from happening in time.

Shindou.....you.....!

Emiya walked up and knelt next to Illya. "Let me help." He would say, before picking Hiro up and slinging him over a shoulder, Mikazuki Augus style. "We should get him to a hospital at once." Illya nodded and picked up the X Bahamut, Archer leaping up and onto Illya's shoulder. "Mom.... Are you going to be okay?" "Without Hiro...... We can't be in the tournament..... What are we to do?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back