• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

-----------
P.E
-----------
“So uh....i guess you'll be my sparring partner for the day huh? Looking forward to working with ya.”

Ikazuchi spoke,doing her best effort to try to get along with Zakuro before their turn.

-------------------
Iori's Model Shop
--------------------
“Think I don't know that!?”

Destiny bended to the right as it evade the sickle,kicking the custom Deathscythe as it equips the Flashedges,both of them started clashing blades.

Outside of the battle room,a young hooded man entered,only to find that Sei is still explaining about Gundam to Takashi (who is actually listening attentively with interest) and that Jing is fighting Duo Maxwell.

“Ah....guess I came at the wrong time huh...?”

He went to take a closer look at the battle occuring. He could help but feel uncomfortable as the Destiny was slowly but surely getting overwhelmed by the Deathscythe.

“Doesn't look like he'll make it....”

His hand reached for the door,where he dashed in and pushed Jing aside.

“Hey-”

“Sorry! Let me handle this!”

Duo would be taken aback by the Destiny suddenly parrying its attacks with ease,followed his enemy smashing the Deathscythe's head into the ground.

Last edited:
Max glared at the person who replaced his opponent, the Deathscythe getting up and eyes flashing. "You aren't going to beat me!" The Deathscythe fired it's face Vulcans at the hand that slammed it into the ground, before getting up and kicking the Deathscythe away.

The Palma Fiorcina had activated in time to melt the Vulcan rounds attempting to damage the palm.

“I wasn't trying to beat you!”

The unknown man checked the abilities of the Destiny,before throwing the Flashedge boomerangs at the Deathscythe.

“I was just demonstrating that Destiny's not some wimp!”

Destiny's Mirage Colloid System activated,turning it invisible while the Deathscythe knocked the Beam Boomerangs aside. However,Destiny deactivated its cloak right as it was beside one of the flashedges that were knocked out of the way.

“Sorry to interrupt this broadcast!”

The blade of the Flashedge dug into the left torso of the Deathscythe,slicing past towards the right torse and thus cutting the Destiny's enemy in half.

Last edited:
Max was shocked as the battle ended. He was speechless. "J-just who are you!?"

-P.E.-

"Waaaaah!" Zakuro yelped as she was flipped off the matt and on to the ground. "Nice counter Ikazuchi!" Haruka called out. Illya looked at Felicia. "I never actually expected you to have brought wooden swords for when we fought." She said to her lover. "If you are using a Frame Arms Girl, you need all the practice you can." "Where is saber anyways?" Illya asked. "She's in the locker room with Archer."

------------------
Iori's Model Shop
----------------------
“Just a guy who's lost a hundred times in a row and learnt from his mistakes!”

The young man spoke proudly. Jing looked at the man beside him as if he was stuck with some weirdo he'd rather not be acquainted with.

That's...not really something to be proud if...is it?

“Plus,shouldn't the staffs of the store be helping out their customers with what they're buying now?”

Those words hit Jing like a colony getting Bright Slapped in a Mach15 level speed.

“I-I'm really sorry! What would you like to purchase?”

“W-well...I think I'd like to take a look around first before I decide,is that okay?”

That was perhaps one of the times where the Destiny's Fool felt incredibly awkward. Jing's spent more time in the Battle Room than working in the store it seems.

-P.E.-

Tamako got up on matt. "I'm not going to be easy on you. I plan on fighting you the same way I did with Felicia." She had a slight murderous tone to her voice, as if Felicia did something to offend her.

-------------------
P.E
-------------------
“You mean with the shadowy figure behind you plus some unreal Mach5-speed punching?”

Tamako only glared intently at Akatsuki in response,causing the latter to gulp.

“I'll take that as a yes then....”

-------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-------------------------
Jing was now behind the counter,while Max was at the front of it,both of them looking at the still hooded-young man looking at the HG Kits.

Max has calmed down somewhat enough for him to lose the murderous aura he had when he confronted Jing. Perhaps him also being curious about that young-man was made of helped made the two if them get along.

“It doesn't feel like he's some normal battler...isn't he...?”

-P.E.-

"Fight Begin!" Haruka called.

Tamako ran up in front of Akatsuki, before throwing a punch, soft enough not to hut, but fast enough to knock her off the mat. "That was a warning towards Felicia. When we battle next time, it won't end well for her."

Haruka wiped the sweat off her face. "Erm..... Okay....."

Eventually the last pair would get on the matt. Hibiki and Inazuma.

-Iori's Models-

Max looked at Jing. "Don't believe a normal person would run around with a hood. Speaking of which, I heard one of the fighters from Europe was a Coordinator."

-----------
P.E.
------------
“A-Akatsuki,are you okay?”

“My pride isn't....”

-------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-----------------------
“You mean the team the Black Cat is in? Come to think of it,the actress Mihoshi who recently readopted her idol status as Kirara is in the team too. Which would mean the 3rd member would be the coordinator you mentioned.”

-Iori's Models-

Max nodded. "And speaking of the team the Black Cat was in, I think the Coordinator was recently transfered into my GF's school she works at...... She mentioned that her transfer was pretty tough in a fight."

-P.E.-

Illya would notice Hibiki having a tough time focusing in class. She didn't go to the matt when she was called. "Is something wrong?" Illya asked.

----------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-----------------------
“If that is the case then we could also expect that they would not be an easy opponent in Gunpla Battle.”

“Well,I'll be getting these then.”

The young battler walked towards the counter with a HGCE Destiny kit,three paints (black,blue and red) and a set of versatile-fitting-transparent parts.

“That would be 4466 Yen in total.”

“Got it,gimme a sec.”

While he was digging out the amount needed for payment,Jing examined the kits the battler's taken and asked.

“How many times have you played Gunpla Battle?”

“About 457 rounds if I'm not wrong. I only won in a quarter of these number of rounds. And this will be my first time attempting to build a customised Gundam.”

------------
P.E
--------------
“I....”

Hibiki looked at the floor in front of her,seemingly concerned about something.

“I just can't....”

-P.E-

Illya sat down next to Hibiki. She looked at her friend, who looked upset about something. "Hibiki.... Please, tell me what the issue is."

-Elsewhere-

Emiya walked through the streets, looking at a map. 'Shindou needs to pay. I will find a team to join.... And hopefully advance to the GBWT.'

He was so busy reading he didn't notice until too late, that he collided with a familiar blonde haired boy. Both fell down, as Hiro looked at the person he crashed into.

Emiya had the exact same idea. "You're that guy from a few days ago!" Hiro said. "Your that kid who caught me spying that day!" Emiya said.

"Are you with Shindou?!" Hiro asked, jumping up with fists ready. "No, I quit." Emiya said, jumping up also ready to Duke it out. "I was trying to figure out a team to join." "Thanks, but we don't accept villains!" "I am not a Villain!"

They soon fought, dust being kicked up and bodies covered like in a comedic scene in a anime.

----------------
P.E
----------------
“I...think it might be just me...but....I get the feeling that the White Devil will take over and hurt Inazuma too...”

----------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-----------------------
Handing Jing the amount needed for the payment,He turned his head to look outside.

“I think I heard some fight going on out there...”

-P.E-

Illya hugged her friend. "Hibiki, if the other you shows up, I'll knock her out so you can return."

-Iori's Models-

Max would head to the door to look. "Huh, there's two people going at it..... But it's hard to tell who it is with the dust and stuff."

“I'll go check it out.”

Receiving the payment and handing the battle the change,Jing stepped away from the counter and saw the cloud of dust.

“Whoever it is who's fighting there,cut it out!”

Eventually the dust settled and cleared ad it revealed.....Emiya and Hiro pinching and pulling at each other's cheeks.

“Hiro!? And there's Emiya too...!?”

--------------------
P.E
------------------
“Thanks,Illya.”

Hibiki hugged back before proceeding onto the matt. Their spar had begun.

------------------
Iori's Model Shop
--------------------
“I do. Well,one of the two that is. That boy over there,Hiro,is from the school which your wife works in. As for that person he's fighting with....he's supposingly the third member of the team from South America,Emiya Itsuka.”

But....what is Emiya doing here...?

"You're a villain, and I won't forgive you!" "I told you I'm sorry! I cut ties with Shindou already!" "Like hell I'd believe that!" "It's true though! I quit after he Reactivated my sister's 'White Demon' Persona!"

They kept punching and kicking, but the words 'White Demon' definitely were heard by Jing.

“"White Demon"...!? You two! That's enough!”

Both of them stopped mid-fight and looked at Jing.

“Emiya....you said something about "your sister's White Demon activated"....explain,NOW.”

He looked down, and sighed. "I suppose I need to begin with last week....." "So you were the one who attacked us!" "I said I was done working for Shindou!" He then looked down and closed his eyes. "Before I had been in his service, I had a sister who I took care of because our parents had passed away. She always looked up to me to take care of her, and whenever she asked to have a gunpla battle, I would lend her my Emperor Dragon Gundam, while I used a Shiden. Those days were great...... but then one day, we were separated because I had work ... She was taken by an unknown group..... And was experimented on. However, I would rescue her from that place, along with several others..... But something changed. She wasn't the friendly sister I knew. She was more serious, cold, and cared only about destroying whoever she fought in a gunpla battle...... I wasn't sure what to do, and I thought if I fought her ...... She could snap out of it." He had tears flowing. "But she put up an ante ..... I wasn't able to beat her...... I lost and had to leave her...... But after I heard she was defeated...... I thought joining Shindou would help me with keeping an eye out on her.... But to think he would reawaken what I hate.... " He clenched his fists. "My sister did nothing wrong! He forced the demon to resurface! I can't forgive him for that!"

--------------
Streets
--------------
“Emiya...this sister you speak of....is she Hibiki? I can take you to the school she's studying so that you can have a word with her.”

--------------
P.E
--------------
Hibiki was lying outside of the matt,panting as while Inazuma went to help the former up,apologising as usual.

-Streets-

Emiya wiped the tears from his eyes, and bowed in thankfulness.
"I'm sorry I never told you.... It was just..... I couldn't beak the rules of an Ante fight in the past. I swear, once I'm reunited with my sister, I'll make it up to her!"

-P.E. , Locker Room-

It was a little after the end of class. Illya was already showered and had changed back into her usual white shirt with blue jeans. Saber and Archer were on her shoulders, while she waited for her friends to return.

------------------
P.E,Doorway to Locker Room
-------------------

Hibiki and the rest of their friends had also gotten changed and went to meet up with Illya. It was then they saw Haruka approached them. The P.E teacher had something to tell Hibiki.

Illya looked at the teacher. "What is it? Did something happen?" Haruka scratched the back of her head. "Well.... Some stranger showed up with Jing and Hiro, as well as my husband.... And that stranger claims to be related to you." She then threw her hands up and with her eyes closed. "I honestly don't see a resemblance though."

Illya would look at Hibiki. "Should we go check?"

“Guess we ought to. I'm curious to see who it is either if they actually manages to convince Jing to have them meet up with me.”

In the school hall,Jing was leaning on the pillar that Emiya was hiding behind,while both Hiro and Max sat by the stairs as they waited. They saw the girls arrive in time,Hibiki being the first to ask.

“Jing,Haruka Sensei mentioned about some stranger who said he's related to me,is it true?”

Nodding,Jing stepped aside from the pillar he was leaning on and looked behind it.

“You can come out now,she's here.”

Out into visual comes Emiya,who looked at Hibiki with a gentle but melancholy smile. The latter looked at the former twice,before her eyes widened in shock.

“N-no way....are you....?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back