• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Instead of fighting back however,00 QAN[T] quantized the moment the beam saber nearly hits Setsuna's Gundam. Reappearing a few distances away from the Strike Destiny Raiser,Setsuna checked the status of his opponent's Gundam.

QAN[T] isn't upgraded enough to take on Trans Am activated S.D.R without activating Trans Am itself....Illya definitely had me cornered here,Quantizing won't guarantee a chance for victory like before,I'll have to use that too.

“...Trans Am!”

00 QAN[T]'s body also glowed red,where it flew towards its opponent at high speed.

The Rail Guns unfold, firing at the Quan[T] Gundam, the Strike Destiny would deactivate the sabers, raising curious Looks from Hiro and Sei. "Why did she just turn the sabers off?" Hiro Asked.

Elizabeth then noticed Illya putting the Saber hilts together in an x shape. 'Don't tell me....'

The Strike Destiny then threw the combined sabers, the beams soon activating from all four points, creating a beam shuriken of sorts, spinning towards the Quan[T] at a similar speed as Trans Am. 'Please work....' Illya thought.

Now quicker with its actions as Trans Am had also activated,00 QAN[T] evaded the Beam Shuriken and quantized once again,this time reappearing right in front of Strike Destiny Raiser as Setsuna's Gundam dealt the killing blow using the GN Sword V.

But, the GN Drive exploded at that moment, causing the Strike Destiny to fall back motionless, thus evading the Sword, but the eyes shutting down in exchange. The screen then read, "Battle Ended through Power Drainage. Winner, Setsuna F Seiei."

The AR field dispersed, Illya picking up her gunpla, looking sad.

“...You did really well,Illyasviel von Einzbern.”

Setsuna spoke as he picked up his now motionless Gundam.

“If the GN Drive on your Gundam weren't unstable, I would've had a harder time battling against you.”

Last edited:
Illya looked at Setsuna, in surprise. "You mean it?" "He does." Sei said, as he walked into the room. "Very rarely does anyone receive praise from Setsuna F Seiei. You did great in the fight."

Elizabeth would lean on a shelf, arms crossed, gripping her right arm hard. She looked slightly angry about something. "Is something a matter?" Hiro Asked her. "It's nothing." She lied.

Illya looked at Setsuna, now her expression was serious. "You.... Mentioned about saving my sister..... How did you know.....?"

“Just a guess after I sensed your emotions. Innovators are nearly like Newtypes in some ways after all.”

Just as Setsuna had said that,he could feel that Elizabeth was mad. For what reasons,he do not know,but he'll have a word with her later,otherwise it'll lead a unnecessary friction between her and him.

“Continue improving your Gundam for the tournament,and find the path towards freeing your sister alongside it and your friends. Don't ever look back when you do.”

Setsuna exited the Battle Room,where he stopped beside Elizabeth.

“....I can tell you're angry about something. We'll talk when he (Jing) gets back.”

Setsuna eventually walked out of the store and out of sight.

Illya closed her eyes before opening them, smiling. "We'll meet again Setsuna."

Elizabeth would keep quiet about her problem, as Illya exited the battle room, before looking at Hibiki. "Thank you. If I didn't get your help, I wouldn't have managed to get this far."

-Somewhere in France...-

A crowd cheered as the finals of the world tournament qualifiers in Europe was drawing to the finale. A Jegan, Jesta, and GM mk III, all three colored black, were on a cliff side at night, looking for the target. The Jesta spotted movement in the woods, opening fire with its Beam rifle. The Beam split around the target as it left the forest. It resembled a large mobile worker from IBO, colored black. It's head resembling a cat of sorts, as it returned fire with solid explosive shells from the cannons on the back. The Jesta jetted up to evade, but the Jegan and GM exploded from the surprise attack. The Jesta tossed its rifle to the side and drew a beam Saber, visor glowing red, as it was flying downwards to the opponent.

"And the EXAM system has activated! Will the Black Cat be defeated this year?" Said an announcer, who was extremely enthused about the battle.

"Nya~ <3, you really think that will work on little ol' me~?" A female voice, sounding childish, responded, as the Mobile Worker look alike pulled a 360 circling around behind the jesta, before transforming into its true form, a customized Gundam Flauros. The Flauros then threw a punch at the Jesta's backside, the fist extending claw weapons from between the fingers, excluding the thumb. Within a few seconds, the Jesta exploded, initiating the battle being ended.

The crowd cheered, as the AR field dispersed, revealing the pilots of the three black grunt MS were the triplets that lost to the Meijin many years back. Their opponent who defeated them with no difficulty was waving to the crowd. "I, Mirai Yamineko, " the Black Cat", adore all of you for watching me Battle today. Even with my two teammates unable to be here because of busy schedules. They will be with me at the GBWT, so don't worry. "

88eb6175422b25b92afb90cee29cbd90.jpg
The crowd cheered, several of the guys in the front row had banners and fanboy shirts of their "Black Cat" being shown.

-America-

"Alright, Tommy, Kimberly, lets do this!" A male voice, sounding like the leader said. "Right." Two other voices, one male, one female said.
"Kaizard!" Shouts the leader. A MS of the Gundam type would jet into the air, folding its arms and legs back and inwards.

"Kaiser Astray!" The female yelled, her gunpla, being the astray type, transformed into a stealth bomber of some sort.

"Kaiser Grader!" The other male yelled. His machine was similar to a mobile weapon of the tank variety, with a total of four dual barrel cannons, two in far front, two on the cockpit, split into four parts, the parts themselves unfolding into arms and feet.

"Docking Formation!" The three said as the machines combined, the Kaizard and Grader creating a larger MS before the Astray became the chest plate and back cannons.

IMG_20190308_155323.jpg
"Daikaiser Gundam! Let's Rock!" The leader said.

The three now small MS it faced were soon destroyed by the Mega Particle chest cannon, the Daikaiser pilots moving on to the GBWT.

(You can do the South American and Russian tournament qualifiers if you want Tamotsu)

• “No,in all honesty,you were the one who made it this far with my little advise.”

The doors opened,where everyone could see Jing walking in,looking rather annoyed about something.

“Of all times you have to ask me to get something for you,Alex....”

There he looked at Elizabeth while ignoring the others looking at him

“Elizabeth,a few words with you in private?”

As they had their conversation outside,elsewhere in other parts of the world,challengers were being chosen to be represented in the GBWT.....

Last edited:
-Iori's Models-

Elizabeth was in the storage room with Jing. She looked at him, angered. "What is it that made you praise Illya's Battle skills when you were Setsuna? You didn't say anything to me when our fight concluded..... It's as if she's someone you care about alot..."

-South America, Brazil-

Two MS were on the battlefield looking at the opposing Mobile Armor. It was the finals of the South American GBWT qualifiers, as the crowd was silent.

The Mobile Armor was a Vagan Gear Sid custom, piloted by non other than Kei Karima. "You two think those grunt MS will do anything to my Vagan Gear K?" He shouts, as his machine shot out multiple beams from the body.

One Pilot, wearing glasses to conceal his eyes, said, "You know appearances can be deceiving right?"
Gendo-profile.jpg

His gunpla jetted behind his 'companion's' gunpla, A custom 'Shiden', as the beams bounced off its armor.
ba79f96839a7241a8cbcd6da782d3989.jpg
He then looked at his 'Ally' that he hired for the tournament.
"Show them what it can really do, Emiya Itsuka." The man said.

mobile_suit_gundam_iron-blooded_orphans.orga_itsuka.jpg

"It will be my pleasure." Emiya responded. " Shin Unicorn Gundam, Destroy! "

As soon as he said those words, the Shiden's horn on the head split and retracted into a V fin, the visor pulling up to reveal red eyes, and the red decals on it glowed dark.

Kei suddenly had a look of disbelief. "A UC Gundam based IBO unit? That is not possible!" The Vagan Gear activated its Beam sabers in its palms, as it jets towards the smaller MS.

Emiya closed one eye. "Anything is possible. As the Meijin himself would say...." The Unicorn Gundam activated one of its arm mounted weapons, a mechanical claw, that it used to impale the Vagan Gear when it got close. "Gunpla is Freedom." Emiya finished, as the Shin Unicorn drew a Sword Mace V1 and brought it down, cutting the Vagan gear in half, ending the fight.

The announcer was silent, before saying, quite scared of the user of the Shin Unicorn, "We have the winners of the South America tournament. Team New World will advance to the GBWT, for the chance to claim the title of World champion."

No one cheered however. The way the two fought in team new world, was not something that was enjoyable, but scary.

-two minutes later, private room for tournament victors.-

Emiya sat across from the other fighter, with his arms crossed. "So if we win this GBWT, you'll pay me the price I asked for, correct?" "Of course." The Fighter responded, sitting the way most evil geniuses sit in any media, hands folded and elbows on table, with glasses concealing his eyes. "And the third member, she will be ready to battle by the time the GBWT comes, Shindou Ikari?" Emiya asked.

The older male looked at Emiya, one eye now visible in his glasses, showing a scowl. "Indeed. Iris, and the new gunpla known in its code name as 'Adam' will soon be ready to fight." Emiya looked away. "Why name it after an angel though is my question?" He asked, curious. "It's part of my experiment. You'll understand soon enough...."

Somewhere in another part of the world, Iris layed in a stasis chamber of some kind. Next to her in a much smaller pod, was a gunpla.
gundam-hashmal.jpg
"Soon" Shindou said.

Last edited:
“You already left before I could even say anything.”

Jing pointed out as he was unfazed by Elizabeth's death glare.

“In all honesty,you were good there too,but using Cassius Spear too quickly wasn't a good idea when you're fighting a MS who is still fully intact and could also quantise anytime and make the attack meaningless to use.”

Jing's stoic expression softened into that of sadness,concerned about his teammate's feelings.

“But...even then,I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like you're worthless after fighting me...”

Last edited:
Elizabeth looked away, before sighing. "It's fine. It's just..... I wish I could have the same skills that Illya has..... And a family too....." She closed her eyes, sounding sad at the last statement she made.

Outside the room, Illya sat across from Inazuma, looking at her drawing. "That looks amazing. What Gundam is that?"

-Unknown Hotel, in same City-

Ricardo Fellini was at a sofa, relaxing when he received a text message.

'Hey dad! Just letting you know I won the tournament in Europe. I'm on my way to Japan. Heading onto my flight in five minutes. I'll see you soon.
The Black Cat'

Fellini smiled, that his adopted daughter, Mirai, would be in Japan soon.

-Back at Iori's Models-

Iori looked at Reiji surprised. "Mr Fellini has a daughter?" "Adopted Daughter actually. She was from an orphanage, and was born without vision in one eye. That is why she wears an eye patch." Reiji replied, drinking a can of soda. "But the main topic, this year, Japan will have the top two teams in the regional qualifiers represent it this year, and we were accepted by the manager of team Celestial Sphere to sub in for Wilfred and Saga while they are in the hospital." Sei would be impressed. "So we will have a chance to go to the GBWT again old friend." "Exactly." Reiji said, giving a thumbs up.

Last edited:
((Its "Inazuma"))

“Ah,Illya! Well...I haven't actually decided on a name for this Gundam yet. But I kind of planned for it to be named Celeste Gundam.”

Inazuna smiled as she continued sketching the design visuals of the customised Wing Zero EW Gundam. From what Illya could see,Inazuma seriously put a lot of thoughts into the type of systems other than the Zero System and different armaments that the WIP Gundam could use. There were writings beside each close up of a concept sketch depicting what Inazuma had in mind for the Gundam.

Jing looked at Elizabeth,confused at her comment about her wishing she had the same skills as Illya.

“What are you talking about? The problem you're having right now isn't about your skills. In fact,if your Gundam isn't fully firepower-focused only,I would've had as much difficulty fighting you like I did when fighting Illya.”

Last edited:
Elizabeth sighed. "Never mind. What I wanted to say isn't important." She then went to the door, before the text message ring tone on her phone went off. "I need to answer this, sorry."

Elizabeth opened the door, the door itself slamming open, and walked away to the store entrance, the others looking at her as if something happened. She looked at Illya, before saying, "You and I..... Need to talk.... In private." Illya looked at the previous champion in concern. "What about?" Elizabeth looked at Illya. "Your sister....... I know....... Who took her......" Illya looked surprised. "And you never told me?" "I never knew until today...... But...... It all makes sense now....."

Hiro was not sure what was happening, but he spoke up. "What makes sense?" He asked. "I need to talk to Illya only. It's important."

Illya had a look of distrust, but then nodded. "I'll follow you." Reiji looked at Illya. "You sure?" "I need to. Elizabeth knows something we don't, I have to." She would follow Elizabeth out the doors, and head to an unknown area.

"Please be careful...." Hiro Asked.

-Dark room, Stasis Chamber-

Iris opened her eyes, the capsule opened as she walked out. She only wore a black night dress with a knee length skirt at this time, as she looked to the capsule that was next to hers. Inside, the Gunpla seemed to look at her, and somehow, it was giving off an unnatural vibe. The door opened as Iris held a hand out, palm up, as the Gunpla itself began moving on its own, before stepping into her hand. She raised the Gunpla up to where their eyes meet.

"Let's go see miss Kyoujin, my very soul." Iris spoke, calmly.

Jing could only stare in silence as Elizabeth and Illya walked out.

"It's as if she's someone you care about alot..."

"I wish I could have the same skills that Illya has.....and a family too..."

Is there nothing I can do to help her....!?

Clenching his fist,he walked into the Battle Room,placing 00 QAN[T] onto the launch pad after setting his GP Base. Considering that no one else was in the room,he was earning confused looks from the rest of the group in the store.

“Field 1,Space”

“Huh? Jing,what are you-”

“I'll explain later...!”

00 QAN[T] stopped a few minutes after getting launched,waiting as Jing opened another terminal,where a screen popped up,showing something that anyone who's watched Gundam 00:The Awakening of the Trailblazer could recognise.

Quantum_system.jpg

Ironic isn't it....I left Gunpla Battle after losing to Meijin Kawaguchi III mainly because I don't want to become a full-fledged Innovator....but now? Here I am,my eyes set on something I swore to myself that I'll never see with my own eyes...

Taking off his glasses,Jing ruffled his hair,leaving it in a messy state that made him look nearly similar to Setsuna if not for the slightly shorter and brown hair. His eyes not leaving the screen,Jing spoke.

“Sorry,can one or few of you here also enter the field with your Gunpla? I need to try something.”

Last edited:
Hiro looked back to Jing, then looked at the door, before closing his eyes. For once after the day he saw her again, Hiro was acting more mature. "Illya will need all the help she can get. If she is going to go through hell in order to save her sister, we need to do what we can to follow." Hiro said to the others, before getting his Barbatos Omega out. "He's Right! If Illya really is going to be fighting in some sort of War, I want to help her in every way I can as well! I may have lost and gotten injured before, but I won't back out now!" Sei said, before pulling out his Avalon Max. "Count me in too then." Said a voice, drawing everyone's attention.
Shia stood at the door, her Gundam Portent, with a few modifications in appearance, rested in her hand. "I saw Illya walking away with Elizabeth, talking about something important. I wish to help her as well."

It seemed like Jing will face three opponents then.

-Battle Room-

"Shia Kijima, Quantum Portent Gundam, Launch!" The Fusion of her two gunpla launched, two shields of the 00 Quan[T] rested, one on each shoulder, as it held two GN Sword V. "Sei Iori, Avalon Max, Here I go!" Sei said, his custom Age Gundam took off. "Hiro Mitsusada, Barbatos Omega, launch!" The Omegamon look alike took off. The three Gundams soon would see the Quan[T] approach.

-Elsewhere-

Illya and Elizabeth reached the river where Illya first met Jing's Alter ego, Setsuna F. Seiei.

"You can't be serious......" Illya said, in shock. Elizabeth looked down, sad, and with tears in her eyes. "It's true...... My dad...... He's the one who is behind the attacks...... The one controlling your sister...... Shindou Ikari....." "Why couldn't you tell me earlier?!" Illya asked, with anger and sorrow. "Because he's doing all of this to bring 'her' back!"

"Her? Who are you talking about?" "My mother...."

Illya clenched her fists. "What do you mean?!" "My mother....... She Possessed psychic powers not unlike your sister..... But do you know why your sister possess those powers in the beginning?" "No..... Wait....... When I was a kid....... Growing up and my parents still lived here... My sister was an extremely sick child, her heart wasn't functioning properly at that time ...... But...... She got over it through a surgery of some kind...."

"She had her heart replaced by a donor...... That same donor died a week previously from an experiment happening at PPSE.... An experiment to see if a gunpla could be controlled through one's mind...... But that experiment went wrong."

"What happened?" Illya asked. "The experiment went wrong..... The Gunpla Battle that was done had damage dealt to my own mother when the Gunpla was damaged..... The Gunpla when it's head exploded...... My mom's mind was fried.... My dad..... He quit out of anger, my mom's heart would be up for donation at that time...... Only to be given to your sister...... To save her."

"What does it have anything to do wi-" Illya's eyes widened. "No........ Your dad believes he can use my sister as a vessel of some sort to bring his wife back? That's as sick as what Mcgillis did in IBO!" "I know my dad is doing something wrong, but please....... If you do see my dad...... Don't take your fury out on him...... He is just really sad....... And is having a hard time getting over the loss....... Please......"

Illya looked at Elizabeth, before exhaling. "Elizabeth. Tell me, what does that have to do with my sister hurting her opponents in Gunpla Battle?" "My dad...... The Gunpla she used was created by him...... It has a link to the user, focusing all of that pilot's mental power from the ESP, and turns it into mental energy waves that injure opposing pilots whenever their gunpla is damaged." "Which explains why it felt like I was getting hurt as well..... Elizabeth, I promise I won't hurt your dad....... But it doesn't mean that I will spare my sister's gunpla the same fate. If I can destroy the machine she uses........ And my feelings are stronger than the mind control........ Maybe......"

A red energy beam shot from an unknown direction, hitting the ground in front of Elizabeth knocking her back and onto the ground. "Elizabeth!" Illya yelled, shocked at what happened. She looked to where the Beam came from, and what she saw was not good.

A Gunpla...... Somehow being controlled outside a battle table, was on a person's shoulder, Lance tip smoking from the Beam shot earlier. Illya recognized who it was standing on, the older girl's eyes currently closed. "Iris?! What are you doing here?" Iris opened her eyes, their color were an Amber color. "Hello sis. What are you doing out here all alone with the traitor?"

Illya glared at her sister. "Traitor? She's telling me the truth! You need to listen to me! Shindou is using you!" "Do you really think I need saving sis? I think I am fine the way I am." "What do you mean?!" "I mean that I am not the same person you believe I am."

"Iris........" Illya said, sad. "Just remember, I am Shindou's Servant who has just one goal, to destroy all other opponents in the GBWT, and to prove I am the strongest. When we next meet, you will perish." Iris said, as she then left.

Illya was unsure what to do. Elizabeth got up, rubbing her head. "What did she say?" "I don't think she recognized me."

-----------------
Battle Room
-----------------

A customised QAN[T] using the tri-drive system....an Age Gundam customised with Anno Domini timeline parts...and an Omegamon-like Gundam...

Jing looked at the three Gundams he'll be facing in his attempt to be a full fledged Innovator.

...It's too late to go back now,Gundam and I will slice the path for their sake...!

00 QAN[T]'s GN Sword V rotated into its Gun Form,taking aim at Barbatos Omega.

“The three of you better not hold back,so destroy QAN[T] if you have to...!”

The battle eventually started as Jing took on Sei,Shia and Hiro on his own,the four sister watching the battle with concern as they questioned their adoptive older brother's reckless decision.

Last edited:
"Don't worry," Hiro responded, as the Beam that was shot at Barbatos split around it, the Avalon Max and Quantum Portent evading the beams through their speed. "I don't plan on it." The Barbatos Omega glowed white with blue highlights as the cape turned into two glowing wings. "Seraphic mode! Let's go!" Hiro shouts as his gunpla, now jetting towards the Quan[T] at a Trans Am like speed, Greysword activated.

00 QAN[T] raised its GN Sword V swiftly, parrying the Greysword and kicking the Barbatos Omega out of the way. Avalon Max followed suit,firing at Jing,or rather,Setsuna's Gundam before attacking using the GN Sword Bits.

Jing had 00 QAN[T] slice the beam shots fired at him before evading the Sword Bits attempting to impale it. The Quantum Portent Gundam quantized right in front of 00 QAN[T],barely managing to slice the latter's torso off as Jing quickly made his Gundam dash towards Shia's Gunpla,knocking Quantum Portent aside.

However,for all Jing knows,they clearly aren't giving him an opportunity to take one of them down,especially since they're piloting Gunplas that are customised using their imaginations,while 00 QAN[T] has new functions and abilities that already exists in either games or other materials. This will not be an easy fight.

The Sword Bits of the Avalon Max latched onto the back of itself. "FX Burst!" Sei yelled, as the bits split open and the entire machine glowed silver. It then jetted towards the Quan[T], large Explosions following as it aimed to pierce into the Quan[T], with the bladed shield on the right arm.

“Tch!”

00 QAN[T] quantised out of the way quickly,appearing several distances away from where the Avalon Max once flew. However,Jing soon noticed the Quantum Portent preparing to fire its Buster Rifle at 00 QAN[T].

The Quantum Portant was in close range, Buster Rifle aimed at the Quan[T]'s face. "Check mate." Shia said, as her gunpla pulled the trigger.

00 QAN[T] quickly flipped backwards,kicking the Buster Rifle upwards in the process. As it attempted to fire at Quantum Portent however,a cannon projectilese nearly hit Jing's Gundam,forcing him to back away as Barbatos Omega confronted 00 QAN[T] for a melee-fight.

“Hey...is this seriously okay...!? Jing doesn't look like he could take all if them in himself..!”

“I know Jing is strong...but...this is too much for him to handle...!”

“Hawawawa! >∆< What do we do!?”

Hibiki and Kotori stayed quiet,looking at the battle as they question Jing's decision to fight them all by himself. It's one thing to be reckless,but to be foolish is something Jing should've known better from doing.

At that moment,00 QAN[T] was knocked onto one of the planet's surfaces,where it saw its enemies taking aim at it,ready to fire in a few seconds.

No....! Hang on....QAN[T]!!

Jing can't have his Gundam quantise for a few seconds starting now,the GN Sword Bits Barrier may not be enough to shield 00 QAN[T] from what its enemies is about to offer,and using Trans Am now would be an extremely risky tactic. It would seemed that 00 QAN[T] was going to suffer another loss similar to when the Amazing Strike Freedom defeated it effortlessly...

Unknown to everyone else,someone had entered the store unnoticed,a customised 00 QAN[T] in hand. She was dressed in a pink-coloured Celestial Beings Pilot suit,her helmet also covering her face,not unlike Jing when he was Setsuna. She managed to sneak into the Battle Room,launching her Gundam into the battle where it swiftly landed in front of Setsuna's 00 QAN[T],a Sword Bit Barrier manifesting in front of them both as it blocked Sei,Shia and Hiro's shots effortlessly.

!?...This is...!?

20170907212241_238649.jpg

Last edited:
Hiro, Shia, and Sei were all surprised. "Tell me I'm not seeing double." Hiro Asked. "No, that's actually a second gunpla.... But who is piloting it?" Sei asked. Shia would look and see a masked Fighter, and then say, "I believe she is."

The GN Sword Bit Barrier disappeared,the sword bits arranging themselves in a circular formation around the customised 00 QAN[T]. Jing noticed that the Sword Bits his rescuer used to defend him was,much to his surprise,not physical. From what he could see,it looks as if they were actually projections.

His terminal then displayed what he supposes is the pilot of the customised 00 QAN[T] that saved his.

“Are you okay?”

She sounded genuinely concerned about Jing's well-being for some reason. Not only that,but Jing felt as if he's heard that voice before once....

“Um....hello?”

“Ah- My apologies.” 00 QAN[T] quickly stood up,its GN Sword V held on its right hand as usual. “Who are you-”

You're battling against them to become a full-fledge Innovator right?

Jing heard her speak to him telepathically,where he widened his eyes in shock as he wonders how she knew about what he's doing.

I think you should initiate Quantum System until I believe you've become one.

...How would you know if I have really become one..?

Please,trust me,I know what I'm doing. And i want to help you become an Innovator so that you could help others.

..You're really scary you know that? How did you even know that much about me...?

As if he never asked that question,Jing's terminal displayed the Quantum System,waiting to be activated by the pilot.

....You sure you got this?

Well...I don't think I could defeat one of them entirely. But I'll definitely make sure they won't hit you while Quantum System boosts your growth into an Innovator.

I don't know what your intentions truly are,but...you have my thanks.

“Quantum Burst...!”

Unlike the original 00 QAN[T],Setsuna's QAN[T] did not purge its armour as the GN Sword Bits arrange themselves in a circular formation under its wielder. The stranger's 00 QAN[T] looked at the Quantum Portent,Avalon Max and Barbatos Omega.

“Sorry,but I'm not letting you three get past me and attack him.”

The customised QAN[T] flew towards the three enemy Gundams in high speed,its sword ready to slice its wielder's enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back