• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Illya, Elizabeth, Reiji, and Hiro were all surprised. "He Vanished?!" Elizabeth asked, stunned.

Sei however knew exactly what happened. 'That trick you Incorporated into your gunpla by seeing Julian Mackenzie utilize it in the GBWT years back. But I find it impressive you enhanced the technique by using the GN particles themselves for it instead of layering paint. You deserve to be known as a legend amongst the Gunpla battlers.' He thought.

Before Elizabeth knew it,Setsuna's Gundam had reappeared directly behind Dante Lucifer,its GN Sword V raised in its Gun form at where the chest would be.

"Expect the enemy to have a form of counter feature against that next time."

00 QAN[T] pulled the trigger,the GN Sword V firing a single but precise shot at where it will lead to its opponent's defeat.

The Lucifer exploded, as the battle had finished. As soon as the AR field dispersed, Elizabeth picked up her destroyed gunpla, chuckling at the situation. "It's funny, I knew this would happen." She then looked towards the window, and said, "You'll be facing Reiji next. I wish you luck." Before leaving.

Reiji looked at Illya, her expression was one of happiness, and asked, "You thought that fight was interesting, Illya?" Illya nodded. "It's quite a sight to behold."

Reiji smiled. "You can fight him if you want." Illya looked at Reiji. "aren't you supposed to face him?"
"I think this will be better for everyone." He replied.

Illya entered the battle room, looking at Setsuna, before saying, "Um.... Reiji asked me to fight in his place... I hope you don't mind."

"Suit yourself."

Setsuna bluntly replied as he retrieved his Gundam and placed it back at where it would normally be launched from.

Illya placed her gunpla onto the launch pad. The Gunpla she, her cousin, and Hibiki helped with. Hibiki herself actually suggested one feature that Illya herself would be grateful for using in this fight.

Sei looked at the battle room, and asked, "Why is Illya battling? Wasn't Reiji supposed to-" "Its fine" Reiji interrupted. "It's for the best, for the both of them."

The AR field generated into a flat red desert area similar to the one found on Mars in IBO.

"Setsuna, I wish to thank you. You were the one who helped me continue gunpla battle. Let's make this Battle one to remember." The screen soon read Battle start.

"Illyasviel, Strike Destiny Raiser, Lets go!" The Gunpla born of elements from 00 and Seed/Destiny took off to the sky.

She's using a different Gundam this time. I should stay cautious.

00 QAN[T] launched,flying towards where Strike Destiny Raiser is.

I was the one who helped you continue Gunpla Battle you say....? I feel a sense of irony here.....

“Illyasviel von Einzbern,I don't expect you to hold back for this. Especially in light of the fact that you wish to save your sister from whoever's manipulating her. Now,show me and QAN[T] what you and your Gundam are capable of!”

Last edited:
Illya nodded. "Let's go Raiser!" She yelled, as her gunpla's eyes flashed green, before jetting forward towards the Quan[T], GN Blade IIs in each hand.

Last edited:
The Strike Destiny Raiser brought one GN Blade up to block the GN Sword, as the other GN Blade switched to Gun mode, pointed at the Quan[T]'s face before firing.

00 QAN[T] tilted his head aside,barely evading the beam hitting it as it spun and kicked S.D.R at the torso,before also firing back.

The Strike Destiny Raiser was knocked back, but would jet right to evade the Beam. 'Time to use the trick Hibiki installed to this machine.' Illya thought. The Strike Destiny Raiser threw its GN Blades to opposite sides away from it, drawing both Excalibur Swords, before the rail guns unfolded, and beam Saber points on the hits faced that direction as well. Both Rail guns and sabers fired four beams of energy, that the Quan[T] evaded easily.

Elizabeth would look at Illya confused. "Why did she toss her GN swords away for that? She would do better getting keeping the swords to get some distance, right?" Hiro was quite confused as well, because it seemed Illya didn't plan on it, but when he turned to ask Hibiki about Illya's tactic, he noticed she was smiling.

The GN Swords suddenly began flying around, like funnels, before flying at high speeds towards the Quan[T], firing beams at it. The Strike Destiny followed suit, getting in close while Setsuna's Gundam was distracted.

Hearing his senses go off,Setsuna had QAN[T] deploy the Sword Bits,using them to counter the GN Sword IIs while both Gundams fought using their melee weapons.

“You have a part of the answer to your question now.”

Hibiki closed her eyes,still smiling as both battlers fought in the Battle Room.

Illya hadn't felt this excitement since her Battle with Jing. The Strike Destiny would zigzag back, the GN Swords following before combining the Excaliburs into a double edged version, instead of the blade staff form, the energy from the beams enveloping the blade until it looked like a very sharp Beam Sword. The Strike Destiny then Jet forward, the GN Swords providing cover fire as it flew in for a swing.

In response,the GN Sword Bits formed its GN Field Barrier in front of 00 QAN[T],who took aim at the aforementioned barrier with its GN Sword V and the extra Beam Gun at the top of the GN Shield.

The others were confused at what Setsuna's doing,but Ikazuchi seems to recognise that method.

“Is he going to do the spread shot?”

True to her words,each beam shots entering the GN Barrier had emerged into numerous spread shots as 00 QAN[T] kept firing until it had its GN Sword Bits attach back on the GN Shield upon seeing the GN Sword II-s get destroyed. The S.D.R didn't receive any damage as it had evade most of the spread shot however.

“Just like that move from Shin Gundam Musou..!”

Ikazuchi noted as her eyes sparkled in excitement. Being the one who's played the aforementioned game,she knew about the spread shot method.

(Yes,that was a legit attack 00 QAN[T] does in Shin Gundam Musou. Then again,Sunrise labels video games as black level sources of info,thus the spread shot is added via customisation)

Illya was surprised at the technique Setsuna used, but she was still going in for the strike, circling around the shots in the process, before thrusting its sword at the Quan[T]'S chest

"Won't get me that easily..!"

00 QAN[T] rushed in towards S.D.R,the GN Sword V impeding the sword from progressing towards the Gundam while the left hand,now armed with a GN Sword Bit B,thrusted towards the chest of the Strike Destiny Raiser in retaliation.

"Don't expect any easy hits on me either." Illya countered, one of the waist beam sabers rotated upwards, facing the left arm of the Quan[T], before flashing on, aiming to slice the arm off before it hit.

Tsch...!

00 QAN[T] jetted back before the Beam Saber could even graze the left arm. The rest of the GN Sword Bits detached off the GN Shield and combined with the GN Sword V.

“I already was serious before I decided to use this.”

Both 00 QAN[T] and Strike Destiny Raiser flew towards each other,their swords clashing against each other's blades fiercely.

Sparks flew off the swords collision. "You are definitely a good opponent.... If only Jing was here to see me fight you." Illya said, before the Strike Destiny jet back and used its face Vulcans to shoot at the Quan[T]'s face.

“I'm certain he'll take your words for it. He trusts you after all.”

00 QAN[T] raised its sword,blocking the vulcan rounds as it switched to its Buster Rifle mode,unleashing a continuous stream of beam shot at Strike Destiny Raiser.

Illya's eyes widened, before the Strike Destiny brought it's beam buster Sword to block the shot. The Beam Overpowered the Sword as the blade broke after several seconds, the end result was an explosion.

"Illya!" Hiro said shocked. Reiji was concerned as well. 'Did she lose?' He thought. Sei would be wide eyed as he would shout, drawing everyone's attention to the fight. "Look!"

The smoke cleared, revealing the Strike Destiny, glowing with a Tint of red and both beam sabers drawn.

Her Gundam's Trans Am System activated? The cards are getting stacked against me....

The GN Sword bits separated and attached back to their orgibal positions on the GN Shield as 00 QAN[T] eyed its opponent cautiously.

Hibiki was looking worried than usual,remembering what Shia had told Illya earlier before they both arrived in the Model Shop.

'Damn, I was hoping I wouldn't need to, but now that it's active, I have a minute left.' Illya thought as her Gundam dashed towards the Quan[T]. 'I have to hurry before then' The Strike Destiny swung one Saber downwards, while the other is used to block and parry any counter attack the Quan[T] would send its way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back