• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gundam Build Champions

Hextremus

Beyblade Enthusiast
GUNDAM BUILD CHAMPIONS

In the near future, gunpla building was elevated to new heights by the creation of Gunpla Battle Online, a VRMMO experience through which gunpla builders could experience the thrill of piloting and battling with their own gunpla. The game proved to be immensely popular and profitable, and this success inevitably led to the birth of the Gunpla Battle Tournament, an annual tournament in which teams from around the world enter in an attempt to achieve greatness as one of the Champions of Gunpla Battle.

The ninth Gunpla Battle Tournament is approaching. In it, teams of four will face off and attempt to climb the ranks to become true Gunpla Battle Champions. Or, if you will, Gundam Build Champions.

Gunpla Battle! Ready, GO!

~

If it wasn’t blatantly obvious already, this roleplay is not meant to take place in the universe of either Gundam Build Fighters or Gundam Build Divers. It is instead a LARGELY EXACTLY THE SAME separate universe which combines both universes, since I enjoy both but find the whole Plavsky Particle shenanigans kinda stupid and convoluted. I thought that combining the world tournament aspect from Build Fighters and the VRMMO basis of Build Divers would be an interesting take on the whole gunpla battle premise, since video games tournaments are a thing in real life.

If it also wasn’t blatantly obvious, this roleplay will need two more people to even… well, exist in this mortal plane. Why two and not three? Can I math? You see, my friend and fellow user of this site Unicorn666 Unicorn666 has already stolen a spot in the rp, so only two more people are needed. However, if more people want to join, we could potentially have two teams of rpers, so feel free to apply even if two people have already applied. The roleplay will be hosted in Discord, so make sure you have that on hand and all that. Basic rules apply here, don’t think I need to elaborate. Good grammar, at least a paragraph per reply, yada yada yada. The only thing I feel like I should say is that the whole ‘don’t make your character op’ thing kinda doesn’t apply here. Well it does, but to a lesser degree. The mobile suits used can be very powerful, much like in Build Fighters. For this rp I just wanna have a laid back, casual, good old over-the-top and edgy anime time, alright?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Gundam fans, please consider joining this.
I'll love you forever if you do.
Maybe.

I think you didn't put up a perma discord link o; i'd be interested tho~ /totally not going for a custom based off of the reginlaze julia

That's strange, I swear I set it to never expire. Huh.

Here's another one for you fluticasone fluticasone . I've set it to never expire too, so I'll play a little experiment to see if Discord is being the big gay.

I wanna join this so badly, plz this is like the only place i could find a gunpla battle rp :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back