• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gumageddon-The search for borrito bison!

Nerdtron8

Listen, I'm not going to lie, this is silly and I miss don't even know if this is something worth trying to get going, but it was an idea I had and can't get out of my head. I want this rp to be a fun happy time experience with lots of laughs, but try not to get to out of hand. Random doesn't always equal funny... Now if you'll excuse me:

EHEM

once upon a time, there was a luchador named borriti bison. While grocery shopping, he was trapped inside a candy-land-esq world, which was mainly inhabited by gummy bears, where they imprisoned him and forced him to fight their greatest wrestlers for their amusement. He was able to escape due to his trusty rocket powered luchador undies, but at the cost of his wallet. He bravely lept back in to retrieve it and emerged once more victorious and with all his funds. Now their world has invaded ours and in our time of GREATEST NEED...borriti bison is MISSING! (que dramatic gasps and music to accompany) now you, brave luchador, must brave this candy apocalypse, find borrito bison, and save the world from gummy tyrannical shenanigans! You will meet strange beings and acquire stranger powers, and fulfill an even stranger destiny!... Now the boring bits .n.

Character sheet:

Luchador title:

Luchador costume/appearance:

Luchador personality:

Luchador ability:

RULES:

#1: have fun!

#B: your luchador power/costume/title must be inspired by some sort of animal, vegetable, or fruit (see borrito bison launcha libre for pineapple spank, who was adorned with a yellow and green outfit and a pineapple upon her head and used a grappling hook, and el pollo who wore some chicken perifinalia and could hover mid air for 1.26 seconds.)

#iii: you may not play as a gummy.

4#: all luchadors will start the rp at lucha-con.

Numero Cinqo: if you do not post for three days w/out notifying me first, may god have mercy on your luchador's soul...

#6 all drawn pictures of your luchador must include jet propelled undies, though you will not start the rp with them. It is merely for my amusement.

%7: non-compliance with these rules forfeits your control over your character and I will ask you not to post.

:)

I know it's not a whole lot, so ask any questions immediately, because I wish for this to be a thing very badly, and your questions will allow me to flesh out the world more and make it more fun when we play.

I will be accepting 4-5 luchadors...6 if I really love the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back