• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Guinea Pigs wanted for a Persona DnD game

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
As my title above stats, im interested in having 1-3 people to test out possible mechanics to run a D20 game revolving around the Persona series.

The guinea pig part stems from, after a while of thought, im going to be using two different systems: 1 for rping and 1 for combat. I was thinking about World of Darkness stats/dice system for the main characters (you all) ad when it comes to actual combat in the like, we switch to your standard dnd style for health totals, combat, etc. (its come to my attention that just pathfinder would work for this, but im not all too familiar with it). This keeps the two aspects seperate.. ad it actually fits the series, seeing as how the games themselves split everything into similar ways of handling your character and the personas you wield

Everyone would be playing wielders of the Wild Card, starting out with a main persona and a 'sub' persona. I have a system for calculation fusions, persona attainment, and the like

Social Links will be a thing as well.

Welll, i can go on but ill leave it at this recruitment for now, so let me know if your intrested or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back