Other Guilty pleasures and fitting in

xpstitch

Loser
Got any guilty pleasure stuff? Stuff you will never let anybody know you like? They simple are not ready for that type of crazy. They probably will never be. They'll never understand and you want to fit in for once? In particular, got any songs on your iPod or other things that make it so that you never let anybody touch your device because they will never understand why the hell you have Soviet music in your iPod instead of whatever music cool people have on theirs?

This is a thread for those special kind of people. Feel free to post your guilty pleasures or simply just admit to having one or two. If you're here to judge then don't bother showing up. I suppose music in particular is the focus of this thread but other stuff counts.

You seemed a bit distressed in your opening post. I was wondering if you were going through something at the moment and just venting a little. Forgive me if I'm wrong though.
Nay. I'm just curious if anybody else has guilty pleasures of the sort I speak. For instance I'd NEVER have let my old schoolmates know that I secretly have a fancy for kingdom hearts music lol. They'd never understand XD

I guess I could say that cosplay is my guilty pleasure. This hobby of mine is not well received around me, and I don't have anyone to share it with so I'm always doing stuff alone and going to comic cons alone.

Role playing is actually my guilty pleasure. Many people don't understand the concept of it and find it weird. I had friends tell me that it was weird to role play with strangers.

My guilty pleasure song:

Because otherwise I don't like or listen to pop music.

I secretly indulge in a tall can of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer every so often...which is taboo for a 'craft' beer fan like me. Sometimes I enjoy the roguish thrill of drinking straight from a bottle of whiskey.

i lowkey really like watching those reality dramas like Dance Moms and shit.
i thrive off drama and making fun of stupid people. it's so entertaining.

Oh, where do I begin? Vampire Knight is a favorite anime of mine, but I don't dare let anyone know. I also actually enjoyed the Twilight books, but the movies are rubbish. I love romance novels and webcomics, barbie movies are my favorite, and I fantasize about being a mermaid.

I'd be here all day if I was to describe every single guilty pleasure of mine. Still, I don't regret having explored them. The things I learned from being in sites like F-list and Getdare and omegle, though pretty much a waste of time, were still valuable experiences in helping me mature.

Oh, where do I begin? Vampire Knight is a favorite anime of mine, but I don't dare let anyone know. I also actually enjoyed the Twilight books, but the movies are rubbish. I love romance novels and webcomics, barbie movies are my favorite, and I fantasize about being a mermaid.
H2o fan like myself?

I like the movie White Chicks. I know it's dumb as hell and the plot is absolutely ridiculous but it makes me laugh and me and my sister quote it at each other all the time.

Plus, that scene with Terry Crews singing in the car just brightens my day every time. That man is a gift.

Sailor Moon. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a Sailor Scout. I knew it wasn't real, but that was the fantasy. Especially Sailor Saturn. She was so gosh-darn pretty, I just wanted to be her. And since I never told anyone as a child how much I loved Sailor Moon, I'm certainly not telling anyone now that I'm way too old for it. But it's always got a special place in my heart, even though it seems a little cheesy when I rewatch it.

Sailor Moon. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a Sailor Scout. I knew it wasn't real, but that was the fantasy. Especially Sailor Saturn. She was so gosh-darn pretty, I just wanted to be her. And since I never told anyone as a child how much I loved Sailor Moon, I'm certainly not telling anyone now that I'm way too old for it. But it's always got a special place in my heart, even though it seems a little cheesy when I rewatch it.
As a male, you can imagine how adamant about keeping my love of sailor moon secret I must have been XD

As a male, you can imagine how adamant about keeping my love of sailor moon secret I must have been XD

I may have bought this today. Will it be worn only in my house? Probably.

97100-heathered_gray_aa-z1-t-i-m-not-saying-i-m-sailor-moon.jpg

I actually really love Sailor Moon! I would never admit it since I’m considered way too old to be interested in such a thing, but it will always and forever have a place in my heart.

I never let anyone touch my music because of this reason. For example i have a lot of Opera in my phone and it really helps me get through anxiety attacks, plus i really like classical music. I have a lot of ost in my phone as well that people would find weird due to the fact that when i listen to them i tend to imagine stories according to the music. I have very few mainstream artists and i rarely ever listen to them as is.

I never let anyone touch my music because of this reason. For example i have a lot of Opera in my phone and it really helps me get through anxiety attacks, plus i really like classical music. I have a lot of ost in my phone as well that people would find weird due to the fact that when i listen to them i tend to imagine stories according to the music. I have very few mainstream artists and i rarely ever listen to them as is.
That's nothing to be ashamed of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back