Music Guilty Pleasure Songs

Seahomie

100% Pure Star Dust
I was just wondering what people are ashamed of admitting they listen to/like genuinely. You know, when you hear a song, sing it, but say, "I listen to it ironically. Y'know, for the laughs because it's so bad" even though you secretly like it.

For me it's
Tonight (I'm fucking you) -Enrique Iglesias
I Like it - Enrique Iglesias
Second to None - Chris Crocker
Fashionably Late - Falling in Reverse
Bewitched - Blood on the Dance Floor

And.. I think that's it. I may add more if I think of them.

This cover of "Shape of You." The original song is complete garbage and I never listen to it ever, but I like this cover because when I listen to it, I pretend she's singing about me and that used to make me feel better.

This song, because I don't really care for pop styles of music but I sort of like this one lol. Especially when it's on the radio in Grand Theft Auto V and you're on the way to a heist. Or in the club.

Same with this one:

It pains me to say this, but What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. When it first came out, it wiggled its way into my brain and hasn't left.

For me it’s anything by Taylor Swift. It’s the pinicle of carefully produced pandering pop music and I’m here for it :X.

Lil Pump ofc he's so talented and great.

Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise
I feel it's just shameful to be hearing Beastie Boys. Idk why though lmao.

Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee - Despacito
The remix is torture to me so I'd never want to hear it. However, the original song I love even though everyone I know hates the shit out of it.

For me it’s anything by Taylor Swift.
I have to say, there are some of her songs that I hate myself for liking. Like "Red," "Trouble," and "Look what you made me do." Also, "Out of the Woods" is a nice one too. Mainly the popular ones, but she isn't a shitty artist in actuality.

Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee - Despacito
Yesssssss. The original is so good and I can't help but sing along. I've only heard the Justin Beiber one once (not even all the way through) and that one is whack as fuck.

Hobbit mentioned Kesha and I like her music as well.

Also, Katy Perry. I really shouldn’t like her especially considering what she makes, but I do.

Pink! Like a lot of you who have shame-faves, I grew up listening to her, and a lot of her old hits still do it for me. (Objectively, Dear Mr. President is good protest art, though it is dated very specifically.)

Pink! Like a lot of you who have shame-faves, I grew up listening to her, and a lot of her old hits still do it for me. (Objectively, Dear Mr. President is good protest art, though it is dated very specifically.)
Oh lord, I haven't listened to P!nk in years but she was my jam back in the day! I definitely did my fair share of crying to Family Portrait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back