Opinion Guilty Pleasure Foods/Drinks

Foods: Egg salad (fight me), honey bbq boneless chicken wings, microwave mac and cheese, stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, spring rolls, cashew chicken, gyros, spaghetti, those crunchy marshmallows you get in lucky charms but just the marshmallows.
drinks: raspberry sweet tea, root beer, strawberry milkshakes.
oh my god i'm hungry now.

Foods: Egg salad (fight me), honey bbq boneless chicken wings, microwave mac and cheese, stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, spring rolls, cashew chicken, gyros, spaghetti, those crunchy marshmallows you get in lucky charms but just the marshmallows.
drinks: raspberry sweet tea, root beer, strawberry milkshakes.
oh my god i'm hungry now.

Gyros is awesome! And so is raspberry sweet tea...or mint sweet tea! Reminds me of a mint julep, one of my favorite drinks! Man I need to get some mint sweet tea soon, that stuff is delicious.

That's it--drink down some of the mint sweet tea, then put a little bourbon in it....clandestine mint julep!

cookie dough & chicken alfredo
cranberry juice & venom energy drinks

could honestly only have this for months and i'd be content

Wild rice and black beans, mac and cheese, anything with mushrooms, dried mango and/or pineapple, raw cauliflower with olive oil and sea salt, and cottage cheese with spicy chips. (Takis, Hot Cheetos, Spicy Nacho Doritos~. Yum)

As far as drinks go, any type of green tea I can get my hands on, Ballz energy drinks (blue is the best), any and all monster energy drinks, or blue agave NOS. (I may or may not be addicted to energy drinks.)

HUMMUS! Others include Krispy Kreme donuts, green tea ice cream, pizza and other things that are bad for me. For drinks, tea, hot chocolate and cream soda. I eat most of these things once in a blue moon though.

Butter. I’ll eat it plain on bread, by itself, mixed with sugar (early stages of cake making), mixed with oats and brown sugar...if only it wasn’t so fattening :’(

Butter. I’ll eat it plain on bread, by itself, mixed with sugar (early stages of cake making), mixed with oats and brown sugar...if only it wasn’t so fattening :’(

I was watching a kids baking championship thing on TV a week or two ago, and one of the kids miscalculated/misconverted the amount of butter he'd need so he ended up putting in like several sticks, and it "ruined" his lemon bars. Or "butter bars" as one judge said. I guess to you they wouldn't have been ruined though huh? :)

I was watching a kids baking championship thing on TV a week or two ago, and one of the kids miscalculated/misconverted the amount of butter he'd need so he ended up putting in like several sticks, and it "ruined" his lemon bars. Or "butter bars" as one judge said. I guess to you they wouldn't have been ruined though huh? :)
Oh definitely not. I would have consumed those butter bars without a second thought.

(And then regretted it later let’s be honest but it would have been worth it)

Fries covered in mayo and a little ketchup. The acidity of the ketchup meets well with the fattity of the mayo. The fry serves as a good starchy foundation.

I don't really have any guilty pleasure foods because I honestly don't really feel guilty about anything I eat (becoming a vegetarian was a big part of this, I always felt guilty for eating meat for a multitude of reasons). I do try to eat healthy, but I don't really beat down on myself for anything I eat because at least I'm getting some nutritional value from it. Drinks, however, are another story. I feel guilty drinking anything but water and occasionally plain, unsweetened tea (I even feel bad about black tea though sometimes because it can be staining for your teeth). I know everyone says it, but it's true; beverages other than water are really just empty calories. I personally dislike soda, milk, coffee, and sweet tea, but I love fruit juices, lemonade, hot chocolate, sports drinks, slushies, and like anything super artificial, haha. But even the things like fruit juice and gatorade that seem like somewhat okay are loaded with sugar. It's annoying, but I don't really feel like I'm missing out on much by not consuming these things, and on rare occasions I'll let myself indulge in a juice box or small slurpee or something, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back